It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 more votes than voters in PA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

My point is it couldn't be much of problem to have an
exact number of registered voters. And have that number
posted for all to see just before the counting starts.
Wouldn't that keep the numbers honest? At least. All this
tech and we aren't doing that?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm sure that this is not an isolated incident, and I am sure that not all people who were registered to vote voted. So the number of illegal votes counted is probably higher than that.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: rounda

Frame this on your wall.

The creator of that meme apparently didn't do any fact-checking with the census bureau, which reports that the number of registered voters is 207 million (and as you can see from the census data here the number of voters in 2016 was 157 million.)

77 million isn't half of 157 million. It's less than half. And it's a bit over 1/3 of the actual number of registered voters for the 2020 election. You can easily confirm this with google (looking for data by state and not blog content.)

Remember that these numbers were generated by the Trump administration in the wake of a Trump-approved census.

I don't think you should trust memes by that particular source. They're very sloppy and their statements can be contradicted by googling the relevant data.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Another write up by Russ Diamond, how it went down

No need to verify signatures on ballot submissions. No need for postmarks. No need to turn in your vote on time. Democratic-dominated counties can "pre-canvass" and "cure" ballot submissions which would normally be rejected. Oh, and you don't have to turn in your votes by mail or by personally delivering them to the courthouse as the law states; we'll just put a bunch of drop boxes all over the place with no security standards so everyone and their brother can drop off their votes (and as many others as they can harvest) unobserved by "watchers" like what happens at a normal polling place. And thanks to Mark Zuckerberg and other rich people with an agenda, those drop boxes will be well-funded, but only in Democratic-dominated areas. Finally, when we count all these mail-in votes, we'll make sure certain "watchers" are so far removed from the process, but still in the room, that no meaningful observation of the verification and count can be had.

This is where we're at in Pennsylvania. What do we do about it?

Numbers dont add up
edit on 28-12-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Here is an article with additional details: electionwiz.com... nd-biden/

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll be curious to see how this is "debunked".

To add. . . . why isn't this headline news on every channel of MSM-. . . nevermind.

Answered my own question.

There are over 9 million registered voters in Pennsylvania. About 6.9 million voted in the 2020 election.

About 2.1 million registered voters in PA didn't even vote.

THAT is how it is debunked - with accurate numbers.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa But those are the wrong numbers. They weren't talking about the number of registered voters.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They way they act it's like China will send it's best assassins if they fail.
This is hilarious if you think about it. It's like all they knew is they had to
put enough fake votes in to win.

It's like..

Who cares if there's a ceiling to the actual number of voters!
Grab another bag...............You there keep counting those
ballots! Is that other truck here yet?

Just think how high it would be if they had more time? lol

Straight out weird people all the way around.
And Trump? Class act all the way thru and still making the
idiots look like idiots.

Glad I'm not a hater!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

To be fair both sides were supposedly worried in 2016.

But in 20/20 the democrats think it's a conspiracy theory?
Where does that come from?

Hell they had so much confidence they had Biden save his
strength down in the basement.

Voter fraud what voter fraud?
This election was pure as the driven snow for the CCP.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll be curious to see how this is "debunked".

To add. . . . why isn't this headline news on every channel of MSM-. . . nevermind.

Answered my own question.

There are over 9 million registered voters in Pennsylvania. About 6.9 million voted in the 2020 election.

About 2.1 million registered voters in PA didn't even vote.

THAT is how it is debunked - with accurate numbers.

Source?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: carsforkids

There are 240 million registered voters in America.

Stop using outdated data and you too can perform simple math.

In 2016 there were 157 million voters, ok. In four years, we have 83,000,000 MORE voters???? How is that even possible? In four years we have had a roughly 53% increase of voters? I don't believe it.

In 2024 we will have 440 million registered voters. Even though 100,000,000 now know that voting is a charade.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That number seems.....impossible from my small time mind. Mississippi has just under three million people. Not even half are registered voters. PA has a population of about 12 million. And 3/4 are registered voters?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I have to come clean Byrd. I saw the meme on my Facebook page after
going over this thread. Saw the skewed numbers and posted it anyway
to try and steal the thread. To hell with integrity right?

Anarchy in Americaaaaaaa!

edit on 29-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
That number seems.....impossible from my small time mind. Mississippi has just under three million people. Not even half are registered voters. PA has a population of about 12 million. And 3/4 are registered voters?

www.clarionledger.com...

In a news release issued Tuesday, Mississippi Secretary of State Michael Watson said there were 1,985,928 registered voters in Mississippi for the 2020 election

That means 70% of Mississippi’s population was registered to vote in 2020.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: nataylor

My point is it couldn't be much of problem to have an
exact number of registered voters. And have that number
posted for all to see just before the counting starts.
Wouldn't that keep the numbers honest? At least. All this
tech and we aren't doing that?

It's fairly easy to find the number of registered voters in each state.

This link has the number in each state AND the turnout (actual votes) AND the percentage of registered voters who vote

Data can be confirmed on each state's election site.

So yes, we're doing that. It's just that people aren't really aware of what goes on behind the scenes in an election. If you are interested (and certainly people might want to be in the Biden administration) then contact the county commissioner for your area and ask to be trained to be a poll worker.

Then start working elections.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

I have to come clean Byrd. I saw the meme on my Facebook page after
going over this thread. Saw the skewed numbers and posted it anyway
to try and steal the thread. To hell with integrity right?

Anarchy in Americaaaaaaa!

Interesting.

My personal preference is to return to the old standards of ATS posting ("Deny ignorance"). To each their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Apparently you've missed the shenanigans that have been going on here in the South, in rural and largely Black communities.

Including changing the usual polling locations for 55 counties -- in areas where transportation is difficult to get and driving 20 miles to vote may not be possible (elderly people.)

It's been going on for awhile. We (liberals) were incensed over this Sept 2019 decision to close the smaller polling locations across the South which would impact smaller communities and largely minority communities.

In PA and northeastern states they have less rural acerage AND they have a fairly good public transport sytem.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The two are entirely different things.

The first is outrage against the Russian troll farms (Wikipedia simply for the summary) that were manufacturing and spreading misinformation before the election to poison the results. It was confirmed by a Senate investigation committee

The second claims that somehow Evil People got their fingers into the machines (often the same machines that were used for the last election -- because the systems don't change that radically from election to election) and American citizens somehow switched votes and all... either without the collusion of every judge and clerk working every single poll in the US ...OR... by some magic backdoor hack that wasn't caught by all the vote tallying processes in every state with their multiple checks against fraud.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join