It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen quotes Stalin in tweet on US election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Halfswede
Pretty sure the quote is referring to the fraudulent counting of votes Nov 3+. Seems logical and all and to the point. It could be in reference to either though.

Edit: Either way, one is fraud and criminal, the other is constitutionally given power that could be used to undo a criminal act. That said, the rectification of this fraud isn't going to be some "technicality" solution. It will be upright and clear what happened.

I think we can be clear that if you need to quote: Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Pinochet are any other murderous genocidal types to further your argument you are probably not a supporter of democracy.

You just summarized the reason we talk about the left and their feelings. You literally just pointed out that you discount everything certain people say due to how you feel about them. Just because someone is evil doesn’t equate to always being right/wrong.

Nice try.

Saying that Stalin, Hitler, Castro and Pinochet were murderous genocidal communist dictators is a statement of fact.

They are and congrats! You seem to me like someone who just helped to put Uncle Joe in charge.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Let's just say ''provable''. Provable in a court of law. Provable to the Supreme Court. Provable to the Electors of the College.

I know that this will still prove ''provable'' to those who believe in Trump but you know what? Ya can't win or lose em all....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So, based on troll farms, FB ads, and a myriad of other forms of unproven "meddling", Trump supporters are granted a 4 year pass to behave in an equally absurd manner as the left.
Who am I kidding, the "Trump stole the election!" crowd turned into the "He lost get over it!" crowd literally overnight Nov 3rd.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

“Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything. – Stalin,”

1 for trump
1 for biden
2 for trump
1,2, for biden
3 for trump
1,2,3,for biden
4 for trump
1,2,3,4,5 biden
5 for trump, op's can't read the signature take it away
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 for biden

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Pretty sure the quote is referring to the fraudulent counting of votes Nov 3+. Seems logical and all and to the point. It could be in reference to either though.

Edit: Either way, one is fraud and criminal, the other is constitutionally given power that could be used to undo a criminal act. That said, the rectification of this fraud isn't going to be some "technicality" solution. It will be upright and clear what happened.

I think we can be clear that if you need to quote: Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Pinochet are any other murderous genocidal types to further your argument you are probably not a supporter of democracy.

You just summarized the reason we talk about the left and their feelings. You literally just pointed out that you discount everything certain people say due to how you feel about them. Just because someone is evil doesn’t equate to always being right/wrong.

Nice try.

Saying that Stalin, Hitler, Castro and Pinochet were murderous genocidal communist dictators is a statement of fact.

Pinochet was many things but i really don’t think Communist was one of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hard to prove anything when they won’t give you your day in court to actually present evidence.

The spirit of the law is clearly to dismiss all cases on petty technicalities, asinine time limits and “standing”

All murderers should go free because the police did not arrest them before the murder. That about sums up the courts response so far.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Quoting Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler or Mao not so much, acting like the Democrat party has to further their policy and power, not supporting democracy, corrupting a whole nation, probable planet
I wonder if their will be street riots, if they are anything like the blm riots, if there will be protests about the democrats winning and how effectively, fast and violently they will be put down

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Quoting Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler or Mao not so much, acting like the Democrat party has to further their policy and power, not supporting democracy, corrupting a whole nation, probable planet
I wonder if their will be street riots, if they are anything like the blm riots, if there will be protests about the democrats winning and how effectively, fast and violently they will be put down

I think they will be protest from the right but not so much rioting or they like. Right-wing groups has made it a point to not turn their protest to the type of rioting you see from left wing groups although you can never discount to loner type that can take things to the extreme.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you like you can ignore all the US Intelligence agencies that even under the Trump administration pointed to foreign influences in media that helped spread confusing and lies in 16. We can also ignore the continued lying during the 2020 election cycle.

If those who supported Biden and those who supported Trump want to ignore that we are living in an age of cyber war then I guess they are free do do so.

As far as a four year pass to act in an absurd manner, well I think that with all the absurd justifications offered for this moron serves to prove your premise true.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

If you go to the post right above this one you will understand why I include your response as one of those that qualify for that four year pass to act absurdly.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rather, I will look for brains dripping from his ears.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Mean something like this....

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

Now let’s put this in context with the Stalin quote.

Democrats bypassed legislator branches to push voting methods that are less secure, invite fraud, and shunned / not used by other countries because of the opportunity for fraud.

With serious questions concerning the accountability and origination of votes from the Georgia drop boxes.

Then what means / audit is there to very if only legal ballots were counted, and the count by voting machines purchased by cities / municipality political machines.

Now the nature of the Stalin quote. Three or four cities controlled by political machines used underhand means to control the counting of ballots, with ballots having questionable origins/ accountability. No effort to throughly audit and verify. With a deep state that had Trump as a target after using false information concerning Trump to con judges to issue illegal / fraudulent FISA warrants.

So, yes. Democrats have politicized the judicial and voting accountability in a way that has never been done in the USA in line with one party rule such as the Soviet Union.

Then you add in the fact that this election was greatly influenced by the MSM and SM. On an unprecedented level, much more than a few FB ads.

The funny part is, I think with all that cheating and influencing, Trump still was going to win. They had to stop counting in the middle of the night because they didn't cheat enough to beat his record turnout.

This election would not be certified as free and fair if it happened in any other country.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You mean those intelligence agencies infested with biased democrat swamp rats and Obama holdovers?
You mean lies like Adam Schiff's fantasy "collusion scenario" being read into the Congressional record? Need more?

The right has a long way to go to top anything we've seen from the left since '16.
edit on 12 28 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

The Coup ALREADY Happened . The MSM Made SURE the American Public Knew NOTHING About It..............

banned.video...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Trump will have you believe that eight years of Obama, eight years of Bush, eight years of Clinton four years of Bush and eight years of Reagan add up to an entirely democrat controlled swamp. And oh yeah, let's not forget four years of Mr. Clean-em-up swamp drainer Trump.
Out of the last forty hears, twenty four years have been under a Republican White House. So how do you explain that all those agencies are controlled by Democrats?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Nice try.

Lol, context...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join