It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Evidence for Claims of Election Issues (fraud, vote switching, etc.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Since the election on November 3, 2020, there have been repeated claims that the election results were massively fraudulent and that Donald Trump not only won the Election, but won massively. There have been claims that there is a massive conspiracy involving State Governors and Secretaries of State, Democrats, the FBI, DOJ, and Homeland Security, Mitch McConnell, and the Supreme Court to cover-up the evidence for these numerous instances of cheating which are perfectly clear to some of us, non-existent to others, and for many, fall somewhere in between.

SO ... let's work on it ATS together. Let's have posts here of actual evidence (not claims, or "everybody knows" statements, assertions of thousands of affadavits, etc. ) that you think prove voter fraud. I would like to request of those corresponding in the thread that you do not post a statement like "here it is" and think link a 45 minute video with no expression of your claim. Tell us what your claim is, state it specifically, and then link your justification or authority for the claim.

I suggest we use Ballotpedia's 2020 Election Help Desk as a starting point for authoritative evidence. They've done exhaustive work to categorize every lawsuit that has been brought in regard to the election, all the changes that States made to their election procedures, etc. as well as vote totals, exceptions ... anything related to the Election dispute.

Please limit posts regarding your opinions for either "side" ... let's consider the facts.
edit on 28-12-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This should be a short thread. Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud. EVERYONE except Trump and his die hard supporters KNOW there was no voter fraud. It's not in Trump's or Trump supporter's nature or character to be able to admit they lost. It won't happen. Don't look for it.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud.

It would, and it has, and anyone not blinded by their hatred for Trump and willful ignorance can find and see the evidence for themselves. We're not going to do it for you or the OP. Plenty has been posted right here on ATS.

(post by SeektoUnderstand removed for a manners violation)
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How about starting with Biden's fitness for office? There's claims that Biden committed abuses of power, took bribes and committed blackmail while VP in the China and Ukraine affairs. Plus there are claims that his family is dirty as well.

Looking for articles.

reformationcharlotte.org...

corruption.news...

www.breitbart.com...

nypost.com...

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.manhattancontrarian.com...

The Biden Five.
edit on 28-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
This should be a short thread. Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud. EVERYONE except Trump and his die hard supporters KNOW there was no voter fraud. It's not in Trump's or Trump supporter's nature or character to be able to admit they lost. It won't happen. Don't look for it.

You people only needed one anonymous eye witness in an attempt to remove Trump from office every single time y'all tried, yet hundreds (if not thousands) of eye witnesses and signed affidavits are right there telling you there is fraud and you people continue to squeal about wanting evidence. You ignore everything that swings your way in favor of proving fraudulence.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Continue to underestimate President Trump!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Le93baron
hereistheevidence.com...

So which instance from that site would you like to discuss?

Can you give us a summary?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud.

It would, and it has, and anyone not blinded by their hatred for Trump and willful ignorance can find and see the evidence for themselves. We're not going to do it for you or the OP. Plenty has been posted right here on ATS.

Okay. Just post one clear instance of the massive evidence then. As I said in the OP, the topic here is specifically not "all the evidence is clear to anyone" it is "here is a specific piece of evidence I think proves the point."

Okay?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
How about starting with Biden's fitness for office? There's claims that Biden committed abuses of power, took bribes and committed blackmail while VP in the China and Ukraine affairs. Plus there are claims that his family is dirty as well.

Looking for articles.

reformationcharlotte.org...

corruption.news...

www.breitbart.com...

nypost.com...

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.manhattancontrarian.com...

The Biden Five.

This is completely off-topic. The topic is the actual evidence for election issues.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

As I said in the OP, bring the evidence. Don't tell us it's there or that it's all obvious.

Bring a specific piece of the evidence that you want to argue for. And let's look at it.
edit on Mon Dec 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You people only needed one anonymous eye witness in an attempt to remove Trump from office every single time y'all tried, yet hundreds (if not thousands) of eye witnesses and signed affidavits are right there telling you there is fraud and you people continue to squeal about wanting evidence. You ignore everything that swings your way in favor of proving fraudulence.

So, what is one of the many specific pieces of evidence that convinced you of massive election issues?

Stake your claim. This is your chance to prove the points you guys keep alluding to in your posts.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You can see your Pavlovian gate for Trump come through in your comment

Trump has many many affidavits claiming Biden commented election fraud.

So either the affidavits are true, which would be wide spear election fraud
Or
Trump’s people faked the affidavits, which would be wide spread and planned election fraud.

Anyone that doesn’t see that all of the affidavits indicates election fraud(Biden:Trump/Combination), then I would argue one isn’t good at this political stuff.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The evidence is in the mathematics. The numbers don’t make sense. Occoms Razor says fraud is the most likely reason for the statistical anomalies.

No I will not post the numbers, you can find them for yourself. But it appears that many people including yourself lack the mathematical acuity to comprehend them. Because you and many others keep saying no evidence exits.

Just because you can’t comprehend the evidence does not mean the evidence doesn’t exist.
edit on 28-12-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I've been involved in multiple lawsuits both as the plaintiff and defendant.
Both sides present their evidence and then the case goes to deliberation.

These affidavits are legally admissible evidence of voter fraud. They are equivalent to eye witness testimony. Anyone that believes otherwise is an idiot. Now if the affidavits are true is another story.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

SO ... let's work on it ATS together..... I suggest we use Ballotpedia's 2020 Election Help Desk as a starting point for authoritative evidence. They've done exhaustive work to categorize every lawsuit that has been brought in regard to the election, all the changes that States made to their election procedures, etc. as well as vote totals, exceptions ... anything related to the Election dispute.

Thank you for posting this -- and the thread! I like this approach.

Give me a bit to read your link (I already took a peek and there's a lot there!) and I'll come back with my thoughts. (LOL -- bet you're sorry now!
)

In the meantime... good luck, Gryph!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Funny how your link Ballotpedia

Uses all their 25 identified forms of bias...... how ironic... what makes your site “the one” to “trust”?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

The evidence is in the mathematics. The numbers don’t make sense. Occoms Razor says fraud is the most likely reason for the statistical anomalies.

No I will not post the numbers, you can find them for yourself. But it appears that many people including yourself lack the mathematical acuity to comprehend them. Because you and many others keep saying no evidence exits.

Just because you can’t comprehend the evidence does not mean the evidence doesn’t exist.

And if no one takes the time and energy to explain the numbers, then the people who don't understand will NEVER understand. It leaves the door wide open for further fraud.

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join