It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling debris? Meteor? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Saw this video on twitter. To me it looks like falling debris, but whatever it is, it's a spectacular looking video.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

it looks like a weather balloon reflecting off of some swamp gas to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just Aliens breaking up .. nothing to see

edit on Sun, 27 Dec 2020 19:11:09 -0600117America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I saw this earlier today.
I think it’s odd that the film cuts off before it hits the ground.

Also there is usually pieces of burning debris falling off of an object falling from space.

Calling shenanigans

edit on 27-12-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It looks like an arm with a hand pointing to something.

Probably pointing to the leprechauns pot of gold.

Cool video S & F

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm starting to wonder if they post these just to read the comments and see what the people say is wrong with the imagery so that they can further refine their CGI. So on that note, im not gonna say why but I'm clalling fake.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
RIP Goose. RIP.

It’s a neat video. I saw one the other day though about half this size. It’s the biggest thing I’ve ever seen go blazing right by. It makes you kind of realize we aren’t as serious as we usually take ourselves and infinitesimal at the same time. Maybe it’s just me?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Lame. Cuts off unexpectedly.

I think it’s the LA jet pack dude. I’m going with that. Cause it sure ain’t alien. Maybe it’s a hang glider that set himself on fire.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's not fake at all, just mis-interpreted, like the majority of UFOs. It's a contrail.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

In the sun. Yes. Im still going with jet pack.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think i'ts a big, 'thing' with silvery wings flying in the western sky, contrail lit by the setting sun....

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Plane flying away from camera....vapor trail is reflecting the sun. Angle of the camera makes it appear to be falling from right to left, but it is actually flying away from the camera.....

Use your noggin....if this was something falling through the atmosphere it would have been a very quick flash.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you watch the video closely, it does seem to hold its position for a few seconds......could be that the camera person started moving in the same direction, but hard to tell.....also, we have to look at the colour of the ‘ahem’ Chemtrail.....it’s pretty lit up.....the two trails are pretty bright, but there’s a clear line, in the middle, that’s got a ‘shadow’ if you will.....but without the known angle of the sun.....and direction of the ‘anomaly’ we just have the static non moving for a few seconds object.....but again, that could just be the camera and parallax scrolling that makes it look static

originally posted by: AgentAnderson
Saw this video on twitter. To me it looks like falling debris, but whatever it is, it's a spectacular looking video.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Certainly the clearest UFO video of the year!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A jet exhaust illuminated by the setting sun. Just like when it looks like clouds are on fire sometimes at sunset.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There have been a lot of falling things lately this one is big!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Do a google image search of "jet contrails in the setting sun"

Some are wondrously beautiful, but that is what they are.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As others above have said, it looks like a sunlit contrail, lit by a low sun. Just like the light from a setting sun make clouds glow orange. Plus the angle from which it is viewed foreshortens it.

Second Image Source: tonystakes.com...

edit on 12/28/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join