It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Social and Virtual Political Assassination Of Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They didn't have to do to him what they did to JFK there was another way......and they did it.

This is a case were the fans loved the coach and wanted him to stay, but management hated him so they sabotaged him to fail at every level.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That about sums it up....

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yep, elections happen.

Like games, strategies change.

And Trump lost this one.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is a case were the fans loved the coach and wanted him to stay, but management hated him so they sabotaged him to fail at every level.

There were millions of "fans" who figured out that he didn't really know how to play, hogged the ball, and constantly whined about how everyone including his own teammates were cheating. He got benched and told to go home.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

An old Hawaiian (Picasso of the Pacific) once told me "never underestimate the unestimate"

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Wed have to assume with this premise that a majority of Americans wanted Trump.

Do I think that it was obvious most Americans wanted Trump again? No.

To be fair, I could see it going either way, and I didn't have a dog in the fight.

But Trump was abrasive and went after any and everybody who disagreed with him. He wasn't a fan of making friends just to have em. And his base liked him for that.

But his supporters will go from saying how all of the media and most of the country is out to get him right to most of the country wanted him as president... So which is it?

I think it's very possible that he just lost.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Gnawledge

An old Hawaiian (Picasso of the Pacific) once told me "never underestimate the unestimate"

That's a fantastic quote. With truth. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This is a case where about 40% of the fans loved the coach and the other 60% thought he was a total turkey. Trump's approval rating was never above 50%, nationwide, during his tenure. Most of the time it was hovering around 42%, plus or minus.

Most of his supporters can't believe this because they live surrounded by like minded Trump supporters. Recent research has shown that the large majority of people in the country mostly talk only to other like-minded people. If you are Red-leaning you are very likely surrounded by other Red-leaning people. Likewise if you are Blue-leaning. This gives the mistaken impression that your tribe must be massively more popular than the other tribe--whichever tribe you belong to. This is why the Red tribe can't believe that Trump lost legitimately and the Blue tribe can't believe that he only lost by less than 5 percentage points.

Psychologists refer to this as the "egocentric bias":

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They didn't have to do to him what they did to JFK there was another way......and they did it.

Jesus,
So many, 'facts' delivered in 1m and fifteen seconds, I'm so gubberflasted by all this information, I just can't take it in...gasp!
Any time now, someone will come and call it, 'fake news'

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

This is a case where about 40% of the fans loved the coach and the other 60% thought he was a total turkey. Trump's approval rating was never above 50%, nationwide, during his tenure. Most of the time it was hovering around 42%, plus or minus.

Most of his supporters can't believe this because they live surrounded by like minded Trump supporters. Recent research has shown that the large majority of people in the country mostly talk only to other like-minded people. If you are Red-leaning you are very likely surrounded by other Red-leaning people. Likewise if you are Blue-leaning. This gives the mistaken impression that your tribe must be massively more popular than the other tribe--whichever tribe you belong to. This is why the Red tribe can't believe that Trump lost legitimately and the Blue tribe can't believe that he only lost by less than 5 percentage points.

Psychologists refer to this as the "egocentric bias":

en.wikipedia.org...

Historical comparison
Order President Approval average
45 Trump 41
44 Obama 47.9
43 G. W. Bush 49.4
42 Clinton 55.1

source

Seems only Slick Willie makes it in your world. When was the last time a president got more than 90% negative press from the majority of the MSM? I wonder if that had any bearing at all on his ratings?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

trump has completely failed in dealing with the corona virus. one reason of many others to vote him out but probably the most important one. quite understandable for every rational thinking person. and it doesn't matter how this virus originated, because almost every country in the world has to fight with corona and the only thing is to take the whole thing seriously and act accordingly and not constantly spreading conspiracy theories on twitter.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

About as plausible as blaming Trayvon Martin and Breonna taylor on DonaldJTrump administration also.

edit on 27-12-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The upside is gonna be watching the never Trumpers get what
they bargained for.

We're democratically dooooooomed!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When was the last time a president got more than 90% negative press from the majority of the MSM? I wonder if that had any bearing at all on his ratings?

Probably coincided with negative actions coming from Trump 90% of the time. But when your political career is a constant barf of lies, antagonism, division, racism, name calling, & general animosity towards anyone that doesn't agree with you 100% of the time... who is surprised.

Trump does stupid stuff. Trump gets called on it. That's life in the real world (as opposed to his business world where he just surrounds himself with 'yes' men and sues/buys off everyone to get what he wants). There's a lesson to be learned here for ole Trump... but poor Trump, he just never learns.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is a case were the fans loved the coach and wanted him to stay, but management hated him

Yes indeed, management. The management team took him into account, conferred and took a vote. Management voted him out by about seven million votes.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yes, the never-Trumpers. I would suggest that ''never Trumpers'' are just that, ''never Trumpers'' and not ''pro-Bideners'' beyond that point. We will see huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Pfft, he committed suicide at every opportunity. Some people learn as they go, some..not so much!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
There's a lesson to be learned here for ole Trump... but poor Trump, he just never learns.

Exactly, he never learns. thing is, all these people who endorse Trump, insist that those who don't like Trump are, 'Trump haters'........it doesn't work like that, I dislike what he does, and how he has treated people at home and abroad for his own ends and absolutely no one else, and because of that, never an ambassador for the USA when the reality is there some really friendly people I have known from the USA, who never get a look in because of the Trump persona.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carsforkids

Yes, the never-Trumpers. I would suggest that ''never Trumpers'' are just that, ''never Trumpers'' and not ''pro-Bideners'' beyond that point. We will see huh?

Let me ask you member to member. Do you understand why I have
such deep concerns for what is happening right now?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Playing the man and not the ball is weak.

American politics is weak.

They snaked a headstrong president because when compared against Donald the weak underbelly of juvenile delinquents in positions of power was put on full display.

That wasn’t appreciated and the stupidity of the mob brought fire to American soil.

Heap shame on them.

Remember the mob and how it is utilised.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

top topics

<<   2 >>

join