It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Violater1
Recently, I was picking up some chicken just outside the Truman Gate at Kirtland. While in line, I overheard many grumblings about the election fraud perpetrated by the democrats. It seems that there is going to be a large group of people meeting at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, and traveling to Washington DC for President Trumps address on the 6th.
Has any one else heard of groups of people traveling to Washington DC for his address?
I'm sure that there will be many trains to WDC. This could turn out to be the most social event our country has ever seen.

Look at the number of Trump supporters on this jet headed to Washington DC today.

mobile.twitter.com...

But Joe Biden got more votes than even Barack Obama, LOL.

And your right impossible people vote more for biden than obama

cause what happen there more people that vote against trump than people that vote for obama

so technically people hate Trump more than the love Obama

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
He should go out with a bang and reveal what he knows about ufos and aliens, if anything.
wishful thinking because I highly doubt he has “need to know” access to that kind of information.

Yes Trump absolutely has that "need to know" access on aliens and UFO's - he just doesn't think that we the American people do.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A warning to antifa from president Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

A warning to antifa from president Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump can't tell people to come to DC and then tell them not to come.

If he's worried about known terrorists, perhaps he should talk to the Proud Boys and other "good people" who happen to be White Supremacists and such and his own Administration has labeled as domestic terrorists.
edit on 5-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

President Trump will speak at the Save America rally at 11 a.m. eastern time tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 1/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

President Trump will address the save America rally at 11 a.m. eastern time tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

The only way Trump can save America is to stop the attempts to undercut our electoral process immediately, denounce violence and step aside as gracefully as he can manage.

Anything else and, in my opinion, his historical legacy will be the President who tried to stage a coup.
edit on 5-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Things are already getting sketchy in DC. Patriots clashing with police. Pepper spray being used.
I thought this was about the election, so I'm not sure why they are chanting F Antifa at the police and F BLM.
Video below.
Twitter

Twitter

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmmm
How many history books have you published?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Gothmog

Why? I'm not obsessed with liberals as many are.

Anarcho-communists would actually be the genuine "left" politically, as opposed to the great majority of center-left liberals and Democrats in this country.

Glad you grew up. That's reassuring.

Ancoms are a joke. They claim to be Anarchist, but inevitably show that they are statist boot lickers.

The only thing Anarchist about them is when they support some Stalinist type figure or go all Marxist and cause violence to try and force communism, just to get offed in the end.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
So it turns out the OP is an antifa agent paid for by soros!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Boy this aged well, like a fine wine.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe Trump is an alien, and all the orange is to cover up the grey.

Or maybe it's Maybelline.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Boy this aged well, like a fine whine.

Better....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join