It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who sold the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Corporations are people, and the people have spoken.

In 2021, remember all the companies that willingly damaged their bottom line in order to virtue signal.

Do companies belief in a cause?

Yes!

That cause is called: the bottom line, or, profit.

We laughed at their antics, and the saying "get woke, go broke" was the pacifier they gave us to self-soothe.

The sleight of hand was impressive.

However...

Deep down we all know that no companies inflict self harm for a putrid cause such as Marxism, merely for marxisms' sake.

They had to shun a market of hundreds of millions of customers to show China they are worthy to be rewarded access to her billions of potential customers.

China = Asia in the long game.

The companies and products you have to support now due to covid and the closure of small businesses, have traded you in for bigger profits in the future.

Watch certain companies grow to unprecedented levels of profitability when Joe China Biden takes over to facilitate the shift towards the asian markets.

What's not to like?

In China people are paid very low wages.

Health and safety is a relative term.

Strikes are not tolerated by the CCP.

We are still supporting the countries that flourished in Nazi Germany, every single day.

This is how China wins, and the companies thank you for your support, right after they chastise you for being you.

edit on 26-12-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In 2021, remember all the companies that willingly damaged their bottom line in order to virtue signal.

Yes!

We laughed at their antics, and the saying "get woke, go broke" was the pacifier they gave us to self-soothe.

However...

Deep down we all know that no companies inflict self harm for a putrid cause such as Marxism, merely for marxisms' sake.

They had to shun a market of hundreds of millions of customers to show China they are worthy to be rewarded access to her billions of potential customers.

The companies and products you have to support now due to covid and the closure of small businesses, have traded you in for bigger profits in the future.

Watch certain companies grow to unprecedented levels of profitability when Joe China Biden takes over to facilitate the shift towards the asian markets.

What's not to like?

We are still supporting the countries that flourished in Nazi Germany, every single day.

This is how China wins, and the companies thank you for your support, right after they chastise you for being you.

Assume we already know this. What next?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you ever checked into the wages of the Chinese as you go further west, one thing you begin to realize is that we are all slaves to our rich masters. I posted this about Americans, but after checking out what is available on wages in China, it sucks just as bad as in America for someone getting a minimum social security payment.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut

Yes!

However...

What's not to like?

No idea.

Looks like motocross is the next step to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: CopeLongCut

Yes!

However...

What's not to like?

No idea.

Looks like motocross is the next step to me.

lol

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

The perfect customer. Instead of evolving products with a customer's needs and concerns in mind, they have turned to moulding the people who buy their products.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

a reply to: CopeLongCut

The perfect customer. Instead of evolving products with a customer's needs and concerns in mind, they have turned to moulding the people who buy their products.

Just emphasizing your first three words "The perfect customer"

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Okaaaaaay...

I think I sort of agree with the theme, but what exactly is the point??

Is there a nugget, or factoid, in there that perhaps I'm missing as an example? Or possibly a missing link? Or, is this just an opinion?

ETA - Specifically what man/men sold the world? When did 'they' do this? Which corporations were involved? How exactly did they do it? Etc.

edit on 12/27/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okaaaaaay...

I dunno. You're free to form your own conclusions.

Who is the man who sold the world? I hid it somewhere in my op. Happy hunting.

When did he sell it? As soon as his son received $1.5 billion from China. Aw nuts. I gave it away.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okaaaaaay...

I dunno. You're free to form your own conclusions.

Who is the man who sold the world? I hid it somewhere in my op. Happy hunting.

When did he sell it? As soon as his son received $1.5 billion from China. Aw nuts. I gave it away.

A point that becomes clear is the true nature of advertising, consider how access to consumers has changed ads and products.
Note consumers are not customers, customers receive and expect service. Consumers expect speedy delivery and repeatability.

Any action performed in repetition becomes learned, how the learning is delivered moulds the consumer.

How service is delivered and responded to moulds the company.

You are correct Bones. The American consumer is being moulded right before our eyes and on camera.
The latest consumable product? Vaccines.

Look at the advertising this economic virus has going on. Creating compliance through advertising.

Perfect customer is a consumer. They will let you treat them atrociously, if you give the people what they want.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Had to ad an ‘on’

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Consumer is much more apt.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I kid you not that intro has been inside my head the whole damn day long. And I didn't even listen to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
"We are Wal Mart...join us in our everyday ritual of praising the jealous Sun God like Happy face as it smiling down all the way from up there on us in jolly co operation on it every day lowering roll back prices like it were time an space to save us"
edit on 27-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join