It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unseen ones among us must be revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

I have. I used to hear voices in my head when I hit puberty until around my early thirties.
Causing me excessive anxiety and paranoia.
For years and years I lived in fear of the unseen. Why was I being attacked in my mind? What did it want?
I realised whatever it was, wanted to invoke a feeling of fear and feed off that energy. It wanted me to be sacred all the time. I found it would attack me at my most vulnerable. When very tired or after a stressful day.

I had to fight back. I found ways to ignore it and fight it. Listening to music, exercising, watching tv shoes or movies that made me feel good. Reading verses out of the bible and I’m not a church going person. Talking to it saying to go away. I’m not listening. Saying positive things over and over in my mind.

It worked and if whatever it was tries to invade my conscious in the moment thoughts again, I will tell it to go away and ignore it.

I wonder how many other people out there experience this too?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Humans are like sheep with the right leader they will follow.

You don't really know humans at all then if thats what you think.

You are lumping one type of human in with everyone. There are of course sheep out there and plenty of them. But there are a lot more that aren't.

And with the right leader?

Don't make me laugh there mister messiah

<< 1  2   >>

join