It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So 6:30 Christmas morning is kind of a strange time if they really wanted to get people. There was literately no one around. Bomb

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No it wasn't. It wasn't intended for either one you suggest. It was meant to send a message...
It was timed especially to avoid any casualties.

That's very brazen.

They have to know the odds are that they're going to be tracked down. A message isn't very good unless they can follow through on the promise it sends. And if that's the case, it's a very large problem indeed. That's a large bomb, and they're counting on losing some to the investigation but having enough others left to be able to follow through on that promise.
edit on 25-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Look at what?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

unless they can follow through on the promise it sends.

That is to be determined, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe this was someone who was finally driven over the edge by the lockdowns on their business and decided to blow the whole thing up.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Here is security camera footage of a condo at 309 church in the Exchange Lofts. Video from Aaron and Tiffany Trevethan
#nashvilleexplosion

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This doesn't specifically name Nashville but it does mention ATT. Is this another of their collection points?
theintercept.com...

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.”]The Intercept
edit on 25-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It is being rumored that some folk are really upset about the pardons that Trump has given, especially the Blackwater pardons.

May or may not be related.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That wouldn't make a whole lot of sense either.

People angry about Blackwater pardons blow up a random downtown at a nonsensical time for any real anything to make a statement about nothing at an outgoing president?

There's no connection there. I'd expect something more direct I guess.
edit on 25-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not a lot of fire with tannerite. There's fire, but not that much, not like that explosion. That looked like a hell of a conflagration, flames above the buildings, etc. I'd say there was some sort of an accelerant like fuel oil, or something.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I believe the iconic building in Nashville that resembles "Batman" is owned by AT&T.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is a long clip. At around 1:02:00 or so there is a view of the damage from a helicopter.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

#nashvilleexplosion From Don Aaron Nashville Police Spox: Officers responding to emergency call “shots fired,” No immediate evidence shots fired, officers stumbled on suspicious RV (local reporting no tags) followed by explosion (believed to be intentional)

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The bomb was reportedly intentional. 911 call - shots fired. Law enforcement responded and called in bomb squad because of what they found.
Suspicious un-tagged RV. Bomb squad was either en route or perhaps just arrived - that's not clear. Timing was either as intended, law enforcement may have been targeted as they were on scene investigating or perhaps it was set off early to destroy evidence. 3 injuries reported thus far. Would expect far more casualties from the size of the damage area. M.O. almost looks the same as an arsonist who targets a building when they knew it would be empty.

Fact is it's Christmas morning, so somebody is looking for major media coverage. Could be religious fanatics, but those types usually go after more casualties, so probably not the typical foreign based terrorist attackers. More likely domestic type terrorism. Somebody mad about current politics, angry at law enforcement or the election etc. Judging by the multi block damage I'd speculate the bomber was hoping for more significant damage, but they didn't know what they were doing with the exception of concealing the device in a large mobile vehicle with a significant amount of explosive material.

My speculation is someone has some serious hatred issues, wants lots of attention and this is their message. Lots of ways to kill people with a lot less effort, so I really doubt killing was their main intention. Probably a small offshoot of one of these domestic [snipped] extremist hate groups we hear about in the media recently.
edit on 12/25/20 by verylowfrequency because: sp

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
24 second video showing explosion from a distance where "something streams up in the air" beforehand.

m.youtube.com...

Note: I have No idea where video came from.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. CNN AND FOX ARE BUILDING THE NARRATIVE SAYING TRUMP IS GOLFING. ON THE HEELS OF THE BILL VETO. NOT BUYING IT AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're not. I used to call that the Sauron building when I'd drive through the area at night.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Was a message to evacuate being broadcast by the RV seconds before the explosion?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

No one looking to kill targets an area like this on Christmas morning in a town like Nashville. They'd head to the large area churches and other religious worship centers. That's where everyone is on Christmas morning.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Based on the fact that there was a bogus call regarding shots fired in the area, I'm assuming law enforcement were being deliberately lured into what would become the blast zone.

And then the bomb went off while they were responding and checking out the area, so I don't think there's an issue with the timer going off at the wrong time. Sounds to me like it went off exactly when it was supposed to, assuming it was a timer at all and not set off manually.

sounds to me like it was intentionally done early enough in the morning, that they were trying to minimize civilian casualties while simultaneously target law enforcement.

Consequently I have to conclude it's probably some anti law enforcement / anti-government group or individual.

Probably another Timothy McVeigh wannabe.

Which absolutely disgusts me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join