It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not sure what your talking about you can go to most convenience stores amd buy propane. You can buy black powder at walmart. could go with fertilizer again could buy bags at stores. you could assemble what you need in one day as lomg as your willing to drive around. I think he only used propane tanks so all he had to do was stop off at a couple of gas stations.

Do to him making arrangements before all this i think it was his way of killing himself and gaining some notoriety in the process. If you know downtown he picked the spot where the least people would be just a or 2 block in any direction and there were people. Where he did it no one would be there that early. The spot was chosen because he did not want to kill anyone.

A block 2 south he had lofts and a small hotel. 2 blocks north is the jail with inmates. 2 blocks west again a hotel and east is the river. If he was really trying to damage the building he would have been on 3rd avenue. In fact even on second they had an area where they had a dumpster it was actually under the building he could have drove in there. he wasnt after the building.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

The joke of the day is that after analyzing the DNA of the “human remains” found at the scene of the Nashville bomb, the FBI has just declared the bomber “died of covid.”

Lmao. That's a good one.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Isn't it interesting that DNA can be identified when they want it to in less than 36 hours, but other times they say it will take 6-8 weeks to confirm?????????

C'mon, people!!

This is just WAY too convenient!

Just like the Las Vegas shooter, who "committed suicide". Yeah, right.

Just like the DNA of the 9-1-1 terrorists were identified in hours...and their passports fell from the sky.

Just like OBL...yep, it was him, DNA confirmed on the site!!!

And so...here we go again!!

Clay I will have to 2nd your post. This is all way too easy and fast. This sounds like Mohammad Atta's id was found on the street in NY after 9-11 event. Supposedly spotted the RV in his yard. I sure do see a lot of RV's similar to that one on the road every day.

The part about the quit-claims on those homes does make it look like he pre planned to die. Still, I could see this guy being a victim of our C_A doing an operation and he was the patsy just as well as the OS being true.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This wasn't a propane tank explosion.....

My guess is this guy drive around (in this RV) multiple areas picking up supplies, possibly multiple states. He assembled the bomb somewhere outside the area and made his recording for the loudspeaker to play.

He drove it in, likely killed himself prior to detonation, but after he set the timer and hit play on his recording.

It actually seems like some Randy Quaid type $hit from Independence Day to me....

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They may try to pin it on him being a 5G CT nut.

I knew they would use that for cover for something. With all the 5G tower burning news we had a while ago.

Is the gunfire still a mystery?

Possible Motive Emerges in Nashville Bombing Case

On Christmas morning, the city of Nashville was rocked by a violent and devastating explosion just yards away from one of the busiest tourist thoroughfares east of the Mississippi River. As the investigation is continuing, it appears that the target of this complex scheme was not to hurt anyone, but rather some thing. According to a report, the FBI is asking if the person of interest in the Nashville bombing, Anthony Quinn Warner, a local computer expert was paranoid about 5G technology. The Nashville police confirmed that Warner was a person of interest in the Nashville bombing.

But there were only a few non-critical injuries in Music City, thanks to the person who rigged his explosive RV with a lengthy and detailed loudspeaker warning that counted down to the blast itself, admitting in the recorded message that the vehicle was set to detonate and the early timing of the explosion.

Furthermore, a large volley of gunfire just an hour ahead of the explosion drew police into the area. Upon hearing the aforementioned warning, these brave officers remained in the area to help wake the locals and move them to safety.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: olaru12

I would think if he left something behind like a suicide note, law enforcement would have found it and said something by now. If he left something behind on social media, it certainly would have been all over the news before now.

I would imagine the feds are questioning his family and friends/neighbors/workmates/ looking for a link to a right or left connection.
I wonder how they will spin the info they find.

If it was politically motivated then he would have left some kind of message behind, which it doesn’t seem that he did.

So this is obviously just an elaborate suicide, just like the Las Vegas shooting... except in this instance the guy went out of his way not to hurt anyone else in the process.

He sure picked a strategic spot. Maybe he had a bone to pick with AT&T. He was an electrician. AT&T certainly hire people with that skill set. I am sure a big outfit like that could make enemies. If it weren't for the information related to this election fraud it would look much more random.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I feel like most disgruntled people would target either their direct supervisor, or try to get a top exec, as opposed to damaging insured structures.

If he was an anti 5G guy, I feel like he would targeted something else...

Sadly, it may be that he thought he was recruited by the alphabet boys, doing something to make his life worthwhile, for the greater good of the country even, all the while being set up as the fall guy...

Wouldn't be the first time in history.

They packaged it all up, just waiting on the bow when they come in one more time to say the motive and that they are now sure there were no accomplices (or handlers, hah)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I am thinking that the gunshots may be a coincidence and not related to the explosion. Some people shoot guns to celibrate holidays. It is not as common as it was in past years because of the ammo shortages but I can see it happening.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I am thinking that the gunshots may be a coincidence and not related to the explosion. Some people shoot guns to celibrate holidays. It is not as common as it was in past years because of the ammo shortages but I can see it happening.

I thought the gunshots were part of the recording?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
It does not fit the rest of the theory that he did all he could not to kill anyone else. He most likely knew where most of the cameras were in that location so he would not need witnesses ether.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It is fascinating to watch these actual events evolve in threads like this. As facts come in, some leave some of you take that opportunity to dive in.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
One question I`d like to ask one of the witnesses is what sort of gunfire was heard?

There is a difference between someone popping off a few rounds in the air vs multiple people engaged in a fire fight.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I thought the gunshots were part of the recording?

Has this actually been stated somewhere? Not being sarcastic here, I've been wondering about this since the beginning of this whole weird ordeal. Again, not challenging you here, I'm honestly curious.

Let's rewind a bit here...

Early on there had been some reports of shell casings found at the scene (or nearby). Almost simultaneously it was reported the shell casings were unrelated to the blast. This has made no sense since the beginning. Then there was the reports of someone hearing gunfire, but the source of this claim has never been identified.

At the very beginning of all this, the story went that an LEO was responding to the area to investigate a report of gunfire heard in the area. It was only then that the LEO heard the announcements coming from the RV, determined the RV to be "suspicious" and began evacuating people from the area. Not too long afterwards was the reports of shell casings being found, and then almost immediately after the blast the shell casings were reported to be unrelated.

Now the whole storyline has morphed into a completely different narrative. What REALLY happened right at the very beginning of this event??

Everything about the beginning of this event is murky almost to the point of disbelief.

- Was there really gunfire? Or, even reports of gunfire in the area?
- If not, what was the LEO investigating in the area? Why was he dispatched there?
- When did the RV really show up? There's cameras everywhere around this area! Someone HAS to know.
- Did anyone get out of the RV? Did anyone get into the RV?
- No matter what, it was dark when the RV arrived. Were there lights on inside the RV? (CCTV would show this).

I mean, C'mon, these are very basic facts which should universally be known, certainly by now. I can guarantee you with absolute 100% certainty...that every single square INCH of the perimeter of that AT&T building is covered with low-light, high definition, CCTV cameras, recording in real-time at 60 frames per second (or more)! Absolutely guaranteed!!! They ALL are!

There's video of the whole explosion from some crappy camera down the street, for cripes sakes! Where is the video from the AT&T building itself??? Even if it's not being released because of an 'on-going investigation' (which would be somewhat understandable), there should be absolutely zero conjecture at this point in the media about the questions I noted above. That authorities have not resolved these basic questions after all this time smacks of a serious coverup of some kind. For what reason, I have no idea, but something is amiss.

With every passing moment the storyline surrounding this event becomes less and less believable, to the point now where the conclusions being reached are so far fetched as to be astonishing! No, not just astonishing, but rather...'impossible'!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars ABC news Sun. eve reported that 'from multiple news sources' the bomber's antagonism to 5G and damage it would do to humanity his motivation. Woman announcer seemed reluctant to say that and viewer could see her being dismissive about validity of that motivation in her body language amounting to an editorial opinion: 'how silly.' Don't count on mainstream media to give much accurate info about 5G pros and CONS.

If fear of 5G military style beaming millimeter tech had been his bona fide reason, unlikely the public will be informed about any additional info that points finger to 5G technology as motivation for the destructive action let alone any CIA documents that had been declassified in 2010 indicating studies showing harm had been done as far back as the 60s. Millimeter waves were able to penetrate interior organs of rabbits, rats and were not just skin pricks.

If the media did investigative reporting, people might wake up and not fall for the free phones being pushed on tv now ostensibly with a contract to ensure that Big Telecomms can erect mini cell towers every 300-700 ft. in nature strips in urban areas to meet perceived need for more AI, AVs, remote medicine, faster gaming, live stream downloads. Perceived need is in reality consumers being duped as recent articles indicating 5G not much different from 4G and some that say 4G is better. I am not buying a 5G device from what I have learned. I am not going to contribute to the continued robotization of the work force.

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 28 Dec 2020 05:34:44 -0600310544053412America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add material

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 28 Dec 2020 05:37:13 -0600310513053712America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add info

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Isn't it interesting that DNA can be identified when they want it to in less than 36 hours, but other times they say it will take 6-8 weeks to confirm?????????

C'mon, people!!

Just like the DNA of the 9-1-1 terrorists were identified in hours...and their passports fell from the sky.

Clay I will have to 2nd your post. This is all way too easy and fast. This sounds like Mohammad Atta's id was found on the street in NY after 9-11 event. Supposedly spotted the RV in his yard. I sure do see a lot of RV's similar to that one on the road every day.

The part about the quit-claims on those homes does make it look like he pre planned to die. Still, I could see this guy being a victim of our C_A doing an operation and he was the patsy just as well as the OS being true.

It really does have the markers of a deep state C_A, N_A black op. Something about a picture of the motor home at their chosen patsy's house not quite matching the one at the scene of the crime is floating around as well..... OOOOPS!

Every crime done usually has mistakes made. The mistakes in fabricating evidence and lying is what catches crooks. Even rogue and crooked intel agencies.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And then there's the woman...

By now we should know what size underwear she wears, where she bought it from, what her Great Great Grandmother's maiden name was and what color socks she was wearing in the 3rd grade! Instead...**crickets**. WTH??

I mean, seriously, things like deeds on houses are a matter of public record. Does the suspect own a house? If he doesn't, then how did he get Power of Attorney to sign over a Deed? Who did he get it from? What were the circumstances? What is the relationship between the property which was signed over earlier and the property which was signed over just a month ago? There must be a long-term relationship between individuals on both sides of BOTH of these deals. What is it???? People don't just randomly select a person thousands of miles away, whom they don't even know, to sign over a Deed to!! I mean, C'mon...people are not idiots here! Where are the facts?

The lack of information related to this whole matter at this point is so far beyond absurd, it's now bordering on criminal.

What...the...hell...is...going on?????

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
And furthermore...

You don't just walk into the County Clerks office and request a Quit Claim Deed on a piece of real estate, and fill out a single page form at the counter and hand it back to the clerk and...boom...you're all done. It doesn't work like that! A Title company has to get involved, ownership of the property has to be verified, liens (tax, water, etc.) have to be verified and documented, a legal survey has to be documented, etc. The process takes time! It's not something you do in 5 minutes, or on your lunch break! There's other people involved. Where are these people? Who did they meet with and/or talk to? What were the circumstances?

And then there's the transfer process. It's not like you just pop this paperwork in an envelope, plop a stamp on it and mail it regular mail to someone. There's an official transfer process, similar to closing on a mortgage. Yes, it can be done remotely, but there's still a process. Who was involved in this process? What were their names? Was there any distress on the property(s) in question (liens, foreclosures, 2nd mortgages, etc.)? Again, ALL of these things are a matter of public record. Where is all this information????

And these are just a FEW, very simple, questions of the many thousands of questions which have yet to be answered!!

Can you see now why this story is so absolutely insane????

And ALL of these questions are before we EVEN GET STARTED into any motives, CT's or anything else!!

P.S. - I've tried to be a voice of reason and neutrality in this thread, but the way things are headed I can't help but think there is a major coverup / conspiracy going on right before our eyes with this whole ordeal.

edit on 12/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Justoneman

C'mon, people!!

It really does have the markers of a deep state C_A, N_A black op. Something about a picture of the motor home at their chosen patsy's house not quite matching the one at the scene of the crime is floating around as well..... OOOOPS!

Every crime done usually has mistakes made. The mistakes in fabricating evidence and lying is what catches crooks. Even rogue and crooked intel agencies.

I noticed a big difference from the one on 2nd and the one at his house. There were two stripes on the top row of one of them. The one at 2nd Ave WAS different but who is gonna think someone photoshopped something when I show them the info? The zombies the media made will if they are told to think that.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Well, just to play the devil's advocate here a little bit...

The driving force behind 5G technology isn't really a clandestine one. Potential health issues aside (and I do have concerns here), the reasoning behind 5G is a technical one. It's an issue I deal with first-hand in my line of work.

You are correct when you say 5G is no better than 4G, but that's not the issue, and it's not why 5G is being implemented.

In order to understand, you have to go back to the original concept of cellular phone technology. In the beginning geographical "cells" were created by omni-directional mobile phone transceiver sites. The radius of each "cell" slightly overlapped the next 'cell'. The technology allowed you to move from one cell to another without dropping a call. When cell sites didn't overlap, you got dropped calls. Most understand this.

As phone technology improved, particularly with smart phones, the demands for more bandwidth increased. At first this issue was solved by improved cell site technology (NEXTEL, different frequency bands, the G, 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G evolutions) and this worked for a while, it actually worked really well (better than most will ever know).

4G is very robust technology, but it relies on an architecture which uses the same geographical "cells" there have always been. 4G is also very powerful (in terms of Effective Radiated Power or ERP...simply put, there's a lot of RF energy). This means you can't put 'cells' closer together because they will interfere with each other. Soon another problem began to emerge.

With any cellular technology, only so many users can connect to an individual cell site at the same time, regardless of how much bandwidth the cell site may be able to send upstream. It's complex technology how this works (multiplexing signals, etc) so I won't bore you with that here. Once the maximum number of users per cell has been reached, the next person will just get denied service from that cell. Then the phone will try to search for another cell, which is usually a much weaker signal because it's further away (if one can be found at all). People perceive this issue as bad cell coverage, but it's really not; you can have a bangin' signal, but still not be able to connect. Most have experienced this. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's a simple explanation (i.e. phones a switch technology to avoid this problem, but there are limits) It is particularly true in high density environments like airports, stadiums, etc.

Now, enter 5G technology. 5G solves this by going at the problem a different way, and in essence changes the whole "cellular" paradigm. 5G creates a much larger number of much smaller geographical "cells". So now, the same number of maximum users can connect to a particular site, but there are a lot more sites to connect to. Bottom line, the aggregate number of users who can connect goes up exponentially (logarithmically in fact). Now 200,000 users can connect whereas only 5,000 could connect before over the same geographic area (as an example).

Despite all the hype, this is the real reason 5G was created and why it exists. Is it Big Brother? Well, only in the sense that it creates much more connectivity so there are fewer places where people are not connected. Consequently, the technology itself isn't really Big Brother, but the apps that run on people's phones (which has nothing to do with the 5G technology) may well be Big Brother.

Lastly a word about health and 5G. Up to now you may think I'm a big proponent of this technology, but I am not. I just happen to work in an area of the industry. The facts are this...cellular technology is no different than any other RF technology. A transmitter transmits a radio signal to a receiver, and vice versa. Energy, in the form of RF radiation (the signal), passes through the air. The closer a person is to an RF source, the more RF radiation their body will be exposed to. This is just simple physics. Yes, different frequencies cause different effects, but at the end of the day the effects are still the same. The reason is because different frequencies propagate differently. Is 5G dangerous? You bet it is! But all cellular technology is. The big difference is, people are closer to 5G technology than they were to previous technologies, so they get more RF radiation. Unfortunately, people are willing to accept this risk to have their precious cell phones remain connected at all times no matter where they are. And, from a monetary perspective, it's pretty obvious that the cellular companies make more money if more people are connected.

Now you know...the rest of the story.

Footnote - 5G technology isn't really designed with the primary purpose of replacing 4G technology. It's 'in addition to' 4G technology. Right now, your phone will toggle between 5G and 3G if you watch it carefully. You'll have 3G in rural areas and 5G in dense metropolitan areas (assuming your phone is 5G capable, which most are now). 3G and 4G will merge and become some, yet to be determined, "G" technology, but the traditional architecture will remain. 5G will augment this coverage to saturate areas where there are exponentially more users. I could probably 'pontificate' on some less than cool subjects here which would really get into some Big Brother social engineering in this area, but I will refrain.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

And furthermore...

You don't just walk into the County Clerks office and request a Quit Claim Deed on a piece of real estate, and fill out a single page form at the counter and hand it back to the clerk and...boom...you're all done. It doesn't work like that! A Title company has to get involved, ownership of the property has to be verified, liens (tax, water, etc.) have to be verified and documented, a legal survey has to be documented, etc. The process takes time! It's not something you do in 5 minutes, or on your lunch break! There's other people involved. Where are these people? Who did they meet with and/or talk to? What were the circumstances?

And then there's the transfer process. It's not like you just pop this paperwork in an envelope, plop a stamp on it and mail it regular mail to someone. There's an official transfer process, similar to closing on a mortgage. Yes, it can be done remotely, but there's still a process. Who was involved in this process? What were their names? Was there any distress on the property(s) in question (liens, foreclosures, 2nd mortgages, etc.)? Again, ALL of these things are a matter of public record. Where is all this information????

And these are just a FEW, very simple, questions of the many thousands of questions which have yet to be answered!!

Can you see now why this story is so absolutely insane????

And ALL of these questions are before we EVEN GET STARTED into any motives, CT's or anything else!!

P.S. - I've tried to be a voice of reason and neutrality in this thread, but the way things are headed I can't help but think there is a major coverup / conspiracy going on right before our eyes with this whole ordeal.

Some of these things are that simple. My wife and I recently started the process of setting up a revocable living trust as opposed to re-doing our wills, and part of the process is transferring our home into the trust. It is a simple paper our attorney is drawing up that we drop off at the county clerk's office. No title company or survey, etc.

I don't know much about quit claim deeds, but always thought it was supposed to be a real easy way of transferring property without jumping through loop holes.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join