It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thursday, December 24, 2020

U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts wants President Trump out of office, so he can keep his alleged past (and maybe current) crimes hidden.

EVERY election-related lawsuit is either being rejected upon receipt, using a "technicality" as the excuse, or being delayed until after Joe Biden is sworn in as U.S. President, on January 20, 2021.

Example:

The latest Trump campaign appeal to the Supreme Court won't see any action from the justices until after the inauguration.

The justices this week set a reply deadline for Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the other respondents named in the case, of January 22, 2021.

The campaign had asked for the Supreme Court to order those on the other side of the litigation to respond by Wednesday and have reply briefs from the Trump campaign submitted by Thursday. It also asked the court to rule by Jan. 6.

But the court did not oblige.

This means that by the time Boockvar and the others the Trump campaign is seeking to take to the Supreme Court even respond to the petition, President-elect Joe Biden will already be sworn in.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Whichever choices President Trump makes between now and January 20th, he will have the full support of over half of voting-age Americans, and tens of millions of supporters in other countries.

Joseph Robinette Biden MUST NOT be allowed to assume the Presidency and begin handing our country over to his handlers/controllers... China, George Soros, and others who have vowed to destroy America from within.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The DNC has been gearing up for this since obama took his first term.
They cheated in 2016, but not much more than they did in 2012 or 2008.
They thought they had the system down, they didn't expect opposition with real support.

This time they didn't even bother to hide the cheating- they own the judges, and enough of the higher up government to get away with it.

Blackmail and cash, that's all it takes for those with power.

They also own the education system, so nearly half the voters are perfectly willing to accept the obvious sham.

The system has become problematic.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Pence does not have the power to dispute the electoral vote.

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

edit on 12/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They have to try every non-nuclear avenue before using whatever nuclear option they have.

So they can say, "hey, we tried playing nice but do you see how corrupt everything is?"

As a huge fan - big fan - of the US Constitution, it angers and saddens me that it's pretty much being ignored this last year or two.

Edit: I know, it's been ignored for decades. But at least everyone pretended. Up until now.
edit on 24-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
I think it's more CHINA-SOROS than the DNC. Democrats aren't smart enough to fabricate this elaborate scheme. But they are good executioners.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

If it comes down to the "nuclear option", President Trump will have more active supporters than Joe Biden will. That's obvious every time you compare the interest and turnout during the campaigns.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Whichever choices President Trump makes between now and January 20th, he will have the full support of over half of voting-age Americans, and tens of millions of supporters in other countries.

No he won't; I am among the half of voting-age Americans that voted for Trump; yet I wouldn't support Mike Pence invalidating the EC nor a military action to keep Trump in office.

Trump might be a way better choice than bought and paid for Joe Biden; but not a good enough choice to support those kinds of actions.

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. Time to move on.

If Trump and his supporters feel strongly about cleaning up politics and making elections fair they can do it with out the presidency.

They can do it through appealing to the American people. If they get enough support it won't mater what the Media propagandist do to stop them or what China does to stop them or what anyone else does to stop them.

Yes it will take appealing to more than 50% of the population and its going to be hard. I'm even willing to bet Trump doesn't have it in him to do it, never did; so than its going to have to be someone else.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mitch McConnell had better learn how to be a good Senate MINORITY leader.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Indeed. Since Trump seems to be bent on convincing Georgia Republicans to not vote.

edit on 12/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
Opinion/feelings noted. If you change your mind, you're welcome to return and fight to save America.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There's zero Pence can do about the Electors, and Mitch has already denied the use of the Senate to choose a different slate.

What Pence can do, and can do easily with backup from McConnell Pelosi and the SCOTUS ... is invoke the 25th Amendment if Trump does something "insane" like invoke the Insurrection Act or declare martial law.

Trump would be declared incapacitated. Pence will cancel any attempts at a military coup. McConnell will provide cover as will Roberts.

Somehow, sadly, Mr. Trump hangs himself in his room at Walter Reed just as all the cameras are turned off and the Secret Service took a pee break.

It couldn't happen here?

Please.

I'm worried Trump is going to use those Nuclear weapons everyone warned us about in 2016. Hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Indeed. Since Trump seems to be bent on convincing Georgia Republicans to not vote.

After listening to Republican leaders and pundits passionately describe all the measures they've put in place to ensure there's no cheating in Georgia surrounding the Jan 5th election, I don't blame President Trump.

President Trump can work with a Democrat Congress as easily as a Republican Congress. Especially now that the Supreme Court is Conservative for a decade or two.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

President Trump

Is on vacation and won't return.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If Trump can't defeat one of the two very corrupt political parties in control of this country; I support him taking out the other (even if for a little while).

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah.

Scorched earth. Salted fields. Poisoned wells.

Good plan.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Opinion/feelings noted. If you change your mind, you're welcome to return and fight to save America.

It's not a point of leaving or returning. I don't buy into the binary kabuki theater the majority of our political leaders put on for us.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yeah.

Scorched earth. Salted fields. Poisoned wells.

Good plan.

I believe so.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I didn't take you for an anarchist. Because that is what the above is all about

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

No he won't; I am among the half of voting-age Americans that voted for Trump; yet I wouldn't support Mike Pence invalidating the EC nor a military action to keep Trump in office.

Trump might be a way better choice than bought and paid for Joe Biden; but not a good enough choice to support those kinds of actions.

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. Time to move on.

If Trump and his supporters feel strongly about cleaning up politics and making elections fair they can do it with out the presidency.

They can do it through appealing to the American people. If they get enough support it won't mater what the Media propagandist do to stop them or what China does to stop them or what anyone else does to stop them.

Yes it will take appealing to more than 50% of the population and its going to be hard. I'm even willing to bet Trump doesn't have it in him to do it, never did; so than its going to have to be someone else.

I agree Trump would easily lose a significant portion of his support, now we are supposed to belive Chief Justice Roberts is in on all this as well? Why is it now is the first time we are hearing this? I mean damn t the very least there should have been rumblings as cases were being filed, of people concerned that crooked Roberts would put the kibosh on everything.

Don't get me wrong it's just if you can't get SCOTUS a REPUBLICAN SCOTUS to hear cases. You can't automatically assume they are crooked too. It sucks I don't like it, but we may be better off letting old Joe and attack this on a different front. 2 years from now or sooner Jomala isn't gonna look as rosy as it seems to the Democrats

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join