It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing of New Super Duper Mutant Covid Strain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey everybody, it's Christmas Eve here in North America, a time of giving, celebration and seasonal colds. We've had a year of delight(terror and oppression) with covid, now we've got Covid X 2.0 upgraded....

Now...thinking back on pre-covid years...this is cold season. People are typically sick regularly this time of year with this season's new strain of the cold...coincidentally...this year, instead of cold season, we have Super Mutant Covid 2: Covid Strikes Back.

Just some thoughts....
edit on 24/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

instead of another year of bloody stupid lockdowns, lets just test people and get the hell on with it, my wife was diagnosed with a brain tumor this time last year, we have been unable to go out for nice meals and to theme parks with the kids, time is a commodity we all have to little of, so come on you bloody stupid politicians open up our nations and allow us to live a little

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I feel you. Lost a close friend to cancer this year because he wasn't able to go for his regular checkups due to lockdowns. He ended up dying alone in his apartment and wasn't found for a week.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

we have Super Mutant Covid 2: Covid Strikes Back

Same in the uk.. funny that.. i live someone it should be a tier 0, they made it tier one.. its the safest place in the uk for the virus. But now suddenly the whole uk is on lockdown and we are a tier 3.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That’s f**ked.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
coincidentally...this year, instead of cold season, we have Super Mutant Covid 2: Covid Strikes Back.

Bright side? Almost no incidence rate of influenza.

Here's a good video. I found the lead for it in Trump's Twitter feed.

edit on 24122020 by Snarl because: Don't tell me COVID and the US election aren't related. Everything that happened in 2020 is related to the Great Reset.

edit on 24122020 by Snarl because: Short reminder video from back in August ... months before the election.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Supa Dupa Corona Ninja Motha F@#$a!

Rolls off the tongue pretty well.

Merry Christmas!
edit on 24-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The "new strain" is just another scare tactic to herd the masses to the place of execution, er, vaccination.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
The "new strain" is just another scare tactic to herd the masses to the place of execution, er, vaccination.

It's perfect isn't it? They can repeal the second amendment after were
all dead. And the only shots fired will come from a syringe.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I might have had it...I dont know...I've had the sniffles a couple times and a headache a few more times..... if thats the best it can do I'm just gonna keep on keeping on. The less I endulge the news the less I even notice.
edit on 24-12-2020 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Villains in a protein shell....virus power!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm about 50 years old and I suppose most people my age don't have the greatest immune systems in the first place (even when you're talking about standard germs that most people have no reason to fear).

Me? I haven't been sick in years. The last time I remember having something resembling a cold was 2007. Since then, I have not had so much as a case of the sniffles. How is this possible? I'll tell you how. I'm basically a hermit. It's not that I don't like people but I like to choose the people I interact with so digital interaction is a wonderful thing for people like me.

That's a long way of saying that I don't get out much and haven't ever really spent a lot of time around other people even when I was at the age when most people do. And guess what? I can't ever remember having very many colds. I'll tell you this much. Social distancing does work whether you believe in COVID or not. No matter what you believe, it is not a lie to say that IF there are deadly pathogens that you need to avoid being transmitted to you from being in close contact with other people, staying away from other people actually does work. And wearing a damn mask when you're out as a precautionary measure doesn't hurt anything but your pride if you're really that proud.

Of course, what I am basically saying here is where most people feel trapped in their homes during a lockdown, I love every minute of it and only feel slightly inconvenienced because I do have to come out every now and then for groceries and to get air in my car tires and so forth.

Some people (IMO) place way too much value in mingling pointlessly with crowds of other people (most of them strangers). Which I guess if you find that entertaining to the point to where you life isn't complete without it, a lockdown is the worst thing in the world for you. Me? I couldn't be happier than I am when I'm sitting here watching Youtube and minding my own business.

I used to enjoy Christmas when I was a kid and when I was in my 20s but being a loner, I haven't had any social connections worth spending Christmas with for most of my adult life. I wouldn't mind doing Christmas with family members or whatever but you know what? If there's even a chance that they're not exaggerating about the dangers of COVID, I think I can wait a couple of years and see what happens before I go out breathing in other people's biological exhaust fumes.
edit on 24-12-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We are already getting primed for “a long haul” on Covid. Years is one opinion I read on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i know 17 people who got covid-19.
i know 0 people who got the flu.

so why do our measures work against the flu but not against corona?
i mean they're both similar viri.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Heart disease kills 18 million people a year. 18 million. If there isn't an agenda behind this little bug then I'm a.......no wait....definitely an agenda.
edit on 24-12-2020 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
We are already getting primed for “a long haul” on Covid. Years is one opinion I read on ATS.

It isn't going to go away. But over time its impact will be lessened. Via vaccines and natural immunity.

edit on 12/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry man, that's rough!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Well, renown scientist Bill Gates has already ordained that we won't see normal till 2022! So considering we were told initially 14 days to slow the spread I am putting my money on Agenda 2030?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So considering we were told initially 14 days to slow the spread

The spread was slowed when the measures were observed. There was no claim that it would end the disease.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

what impact will be lessened?
the reason we were told to quarantine in the first place is to "flatten the curve". meaning to ease the demand of emergency rooms in hospitals.

the virus is out there. all of us will come across it at some point.

in my opinion, it isn't the virus that is the problem, it's the politicians and media telling people the virus is deadlier than it is.

what we need are responsible leaders more than we need a vaccine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join