It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Correlation Between The Sun's Corona Region And Dark Energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I also have another question that I couldn't fit in the title that I will propose in this thread, making it a two part thread.

First, the sun is a big ball of liquid hydrogen fusing into helium at the core from the compression of gravity. This process of fusion creates energy at an efficacy level only thus far drooled over by our greatest attempts at copying it.

Anyways the sun is therefore very hot in the middle. Like 27 million degrees or so. As the energy makes its way toward the surface of the sun it cools down drastically to about 10,000 ferhenhight. But then, after that energy radiates outward from the surface a good ways it actually gets hotter. Weird right?

A lot hotter. Like as hot as the center, like 17 million degrees hot..... again.

Why?

This is a phenomenon that has yet to be explained so far but luckily we have this star so very close to us we can send probes, use more and more advanced light filters and such and perhaps we will find the answer to this.

Here is where I'd like to propose a correlation between this phenomenon about the sun and the phenomenon where about 5 billion years ago our universe experienced a sudden expansion rate.

At about 5 billion years ago our universe suddenly started to expand at an accelerated pace. We know this happened because we can observe this by looking at galaxies that are 5 billion years old. Scientists don't know what caused the sudden expansion of our universe so they call it "dark energy ". Dark energy is still playing a part in the acceleration of the expansion of our universe but they say its not expanding as fast as it was.

Is there a correlation between the energy of the sun suddenly getting hotter and the sudden acceleration of the expansion of the universe 5 billion years ago?

PART TWO

Can the expansion of nearly empty space (perhaps with the help of dark energy) force quarks to split creating more quarks causing more quarks to split causing more quarks and in turn more splitting causing a "big bang" of energy causing a "big bang" creating a universe? Is whatever is causing the sun's atmosphere to suddenly get hotter actually the same phenomenon that caused the sudden expansion 5 billion years ago? Correlation?

Just a few thoughts that have been on my mind. Merry Christmas to you and your families. Cheers to all my ATS friends!
edit on 12/24/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Made a correction with regard to the actual name of a certain layer of the atmosphere of the sun

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Merry Christmas Abduct!
I'll leave the smart people to ponder and answer your questions.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Merry Christmas Abduct!
I'll leave the smart people to ponder and answer your questions.

Merry Christmas to you too! I have always enjoyed your warm-hearted posts over the years. I wish you the most enlightening, fulfilling and beautiful Christmas you could ever hope to experience!

P.S.
I'm waiting for them too. I need the smart ones to ease my childish thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I always thought the surface of the sun was about six thousand degrees and the corona was about a million degrees. Science says that the core is way hotter, maybe twenty five million degrees or so....but there is not actually any evidence of that, it is a theory and since the theory is accepted, you would have to prove it is not true somehow which is not possible.

There could be something else going on, you do not necessarily need heat at the core to create what we see, a different sort of energy could be causing it. It could change to heat upon hitting the layers of the atmosphere, interacting with the ether.

I have no clue, but I won't fully accept things I am told because science is evolving, we learn all sorts of things that we once thought were how things work but found they are not.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could be something else going on, you do not necessarily need heat at the core to create what we see.

I have no clue, but I won't fully accept things I am told because science is evolving, we learn all sorts of things that we once thought were how things work but found they are not.

You make a good point, one that is much understated. It’s the same with our assumptions on what’s at the center of the earth’s core. Science says it’s molten nickel but that’s just a hypothesis. We don’t know what the earth’s core is made of or what temperature it is because we’ve never been there, plain and simple.

edit on 12/24/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
originally posted by: Alien Abduct

No. The dark parts of the sun, aka sun spots are caused by matter such as dust NOT existing in those spots. Probably due to magnetic reasons.

So ever heard of dust from the sun?

In essence the sun is a lot of hydrogen, fuses together, makes other substances. These other substances are the things that get hot and produce light.

So when our sun nova's, it will spew all that spent matter in a big dust cloud out towards the planets which is why we have the kuiper belt. However the sun is left with no or hardly any spent or fused matter (you know... fusion...). It's the fusion that creates that star dust, which is the stuff that gets hot enough and produces the light from the sun. So when the sun nova's, it will become dark, spewing out only light in the ultraviolet range, until a couple years after and enough matter has fused to create light again....

Nova is in 2046 i think... (don't ask me to explain it, could be before, i don't know. I'm not an expert at anything).
edit on 24-12-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

One solution that may explain the coronal heating mystery may involve Nanoflares, with the mechanism dependant on regular, but intermittent, explosive bursts of heat, rather than on continuous gradual heating.

"The sun's corona is heated by tiny explosions called nanoflares. These are impulsive heating bursts that individually reach incredibly hot temperatures of some 10 million Kelvins or 18 million degrees Fahrenheit – even greater than the average temperature of the corona – and provide heat to the atmosphere. The research evidence presented by the panel spotted this super hot solar material, called plasma, representative of a nanoflare".

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would advise looking at the brilliant Thunderbolts project. There’s plenty there if you have an interest, they answer your question and explore many other fascinating theoretical inspirations.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Try the first two video's of this playlist.

Then watch this whole playlist about ice-ages. Then you will understand the dark spots, the correlations, AND how screwed we all are.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could be something else going on, you do not necessarily need heat at the core to create what we see.

You make a good point, one that is much understated. It’s the same with our assumptions on what’s at the center of the earth’s core. Science says it’s molten nickel but that’s just a hypothesis. We don’t know what the earth’s core is made of or what temperature it is because we’ve never been there, plain and simple.

They now think earths core may be a huge crystal, sort of like a diamond or something. But even though they have evidence that it is more relevant than what science says for years, many scientists only accept what they were taught and what they believe to be true. We cannot get down there to look, so whatever science fabricates and is consensus of the time is our reality. I really don't care, I am more interested in just living my short lifespan and try to persuade others not to destroy the earth. We dump way too much concentrated and unnatural chemicals and create genetically engineered microbes that can destroy the ecosystem... To me, the carbon BS climate change agenda is just a scam which makes us focus on lining someone's pocket book instead of fixing the problem.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Why?

This is a phenomenon that has yet to be explained so far
We partially understand why, I made a thread about it.

New Discovery of Why Sun's Corona is Hot

Part of the mission of the Parker Solar Probe is to solve the rest of the mystery.

Parker Solar Probe launched in August 2018 on a mission to study the sun's outer atmosphere, called the corona...the corona incredibly hot, millions of degrees no matter which scale you use and far hotter than the visible surface of the sun. Scientists want to understand how this region achieves such eye-watering temperatures.

Correlation?
No correlation.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Part two anyone?

new topics

top topics

join