It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Lmao why is this utter tripe on the front page?

Another anti Constitution rant with zero evidence from a sore loser.

You will NOT subvert democracy, the Constitution, or the will of the people.

Don't like it? Move to another country.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Annee
What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

but only in 477 counties. Apparently the rest of America wanted Trump. LOL.

For the last time: land does not vote. Perhaps you and the 66 geniuses who gave it a star shouldn't either.
edit on 23-12-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

There’s quite a few almost impossible statistical data anomalies. .

If you and your pals stopped repeating stuff you found online and actually learned some basic statistics, you wouldn't throw around words like "impossible" with such carelessness.

You might question the cultist narrative as well...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: mtnshredder

There’s quite a few almost impossible statistical data anomalies. .

If you and your pals stopped repeating stuff you found online and actually learned some basic statistics, you wouldn't throw around words like "impossible" with such carelessness.

You might question the cultist narrative as well...

Yeah I'm waiting for a clear outline of these "impossible statistical anomalies" too. You'd think they'd have taken such data to the courts rather than going with zero evidence and being thrown out.

But hey, I'm sure Q knows way more than economists, statisticians, and constitutional lawyers.

I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Imagine a few hundred who hate trump...

They control a majority of the media
They control a majority of silicon valley
They control a majority of hollyweird
They control a majority of the courts
They control the FBI

And then on the other side you have normal flag waving Americans.

Can these few hundred people who have the money and power go against the majority of the country?

And its very close, which is scary. Even with all that money and power they still cant win, but they did.

The anti trumpers just didn't want trump.

Biden will increase taxes, nope they dont care

Biden will increase gas prices, nope doesn't matter.

Biden will bring back the heath care mandate, doesn't matter we will pay the 1,000 a month.

Trump had zero Islamic terror attacks on u.s. soil within his 4 years, nope will risk safety with a weaker leader.

Defund the police,

Defund the military

Hunter Biden dated his dead brother wife..was a stepfather and uncle at the same time. He ended up getting a stipper pregnant and denied his child until a court order and if history shows, hunter is bidend right hand man. This is who will leading foreign affairs

Hey, but its not trump right?

Who cares about safety stats, who cares about jobs stats.

Let's get a new foreign transgender in a position for the 1st time.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is a Joke

It's so obvious just load up a few key counties in swing states with bogus mail in ballots and let Dominion do it's thing in other area's and boom win by losing almost all the counties in America and get the most votes ever. What a sham and a disgrace. I hope Pence and the Senate stop this madness on January 6, 2021.

The issue isn’t addressed by comments like “it proves the country wanted to vote out trump”.

It does show those who say that are ignorant and blind. California would have already started civil war with Seattle and Portland burning themselves to the ground if the fraud was for trump and not biden.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't know how much simpler it can be said.

Counties that contain urban centers sometimes have hundreds of times more people than rural counties.

Urban centers have much higher population density than rural areas.

Democrats tend to do well in urban centers.

Therefore, is beyond logical to be obvious that Democrats are going to, as a rule, win fewer counties with higher vote totals.

Trump supporters pulled the exact same in 2016 to explain why Clinton didn't really win the popular vote by 3 miliion.

Hillary Clinton won more than 57 counties in 2016 presidential election - AP 2019

CLAIM: There are 3,141 counties in the U.S. Trump won 3,084. Clinton won 57.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Trump won 2,626 counties while Clinton took 487 of them nationwide.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You know what needs to be done. Everyone does. Freedom of choice... representation has been taken. Free elections.... gone.

EVERYONE there knows that only Tyranny follows. You cant vote for vhange anymore.

Good luck to you all.

If nothing is done you will all certainly need it... new china. New nazi germany.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
You know what needs to be done. Everyone does. Freedom of choice... representation has been taken. Free elections.... gone.

EVERYONE there knows that only Tyranny follows. You cant vote for vhange anymore.

Good luck to you all.

If nothing is done you will all certainly need it... new china. New nazi germany.

So your solution for the tyranny you believe has occurred is more tyranny?

Honestly, that seems counterproductive. Do you put out fires by tossing on gasoline?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What are you on about? Read before you post.

Also ehat do you mean by “ what i believe to have occurred”?

You are living under a rock.

Free elections gone.
Cant vote for your own representative?
Just let other people choose your own representatives?

No free elections...

Just live under tyranny.

Go live in China. North Korea. Same representation.

See how you like it when you cant express yourself.. your own opinion.. your family get held hostage for your views.

a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 23-12-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What are you on about? Read before you post. a reply to: Gryphon66

You're advocating for tyranny (setting aside the Constitution and the rule-of-law) because you believe our elections were fraudulent.

You're going for being mysterious when calling for sedition. At this point, it's old hat.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Complete opposite dummy.

You have no idea. I am literally SCREAMING “FREEDOM” and you are arguing against me?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're advocating for tyranny (setting aside the Constitution and the rule-of-law) because you believe our elections were fraudulent.

You're going for being mysterious when calling for sedition. At this point, it's old hat.

They ARE fraudulent. Disbelieve what you want. Believe what you want. I dont care. If you believe they are legit then you CERTAINLY do NOT deny ignorance.

Lots of evidence to the contrary.

I have other more important things to do than argue with a jerk who cant read properly and takes offence over nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Complete opposite dummy.

You have no idea. I am literally SCREAMING “FREEDOM” and you are arguing against me?

LOL ... actually, it would be truer to say you're arguing against yourself.

Perhaps I mistook you, let me rephrase.

You're saying that American elections are fraudulent and that our system has failed, and thus, as Americans we "know what to do."

What do you feel we should do?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

There is absolutely no logical conclusion you can come to after having examined the evidence that is already in plain sight, than the election was stolen by massive cheating and election fraud.

And all your words show is confirmation bias. That's it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Also... NOt advocating for tyranny. I am suggesting and highly suggesting fighting against Tyranny.

Because if you accept the results of your “ELECTION”.... you are either extremely naive, or a member of stupidity and hatred.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

They ARE fraudulent. Disbelieve what you want. Believe what you want. I dont care. If you believe they are legit then you CERTAINLY do NOT deny ignorance.

Lots of evidence to the contrary.

I have other more important things to do than argue with a jerk who cant read properly and takes offence over nothing.

Oh, well, that was a waste of time ...

The fact is that our elections were certified in all 50 states by the legal authorities, and our Electoral College has voted, and that will be affirmed on the 6th of January.

Claims of electoral fraud have been found to have no basis. Attorneys bringing these cases in our courts have admitted under oath that there is no fraud. Corporate media such as Fox News, Newsmax and OANN have all recanted their false claims that there was election fraud. Over sixty American courts have reviewed claims of fraud and have found none.

It's not a matter of belief, but of fact.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Also... NOt advocating for tyranny. I am suggesting and highly suggesting fighting against Tyranny.

Because if you accept the results of your “ELECTION”.... you are either extremely naive, or a member of stupidity and hatred.

You're going to fight against tyranny by trampling our Constitution and rule-of-law? You're going to fight tyranny with sedition?

Right.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is absolutely no logical conclusion you can come to after having examined the evidence that is already in plain sight, than the election was stolen by massive cheating and election fraud.

Statsitics are pure logic.

There is no statistical evidence the election was stolen.

Therefore the only logical conclusion is that the election was not stolen.

Let me know which of those clear, logical steps still confuses you.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

or you remember your high school stats course.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join