It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: opethPA

All of that data is easy to find if you’re not lazy. Biden only won 16.7% of the counties in the country, which beat the previous record held by Obama for the lowest amount of counties ever taken.

That's great and all but where is the source for the image posted in the OP which would help indicate that this isnt a thread based on emotion only.

I'm also not trying to convince anyone of anything about either candidate, I have always said "The country deserves better then Biden or Trump as our choices"

Why does the source matter if the numbers are correct?

It is literally just comparing Obama to Trump to Biden. You then have to use your own brain cells to deduce that something looks off with the numbers.

Reading your post and seeing the ATS Deny Ignorance logo at the same time is interesting.

I just want to confirm you typed this line , "Why does the source matter if the numbers are correct?"

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

I'm old enough to remember when somebody says "they stole......" it meant they won it fair and square and were the deserving winners.....how times change our language

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

theyve already had a taste of the pie. Everyone knows apathy of politics from citizens allows this, and theyve been electing themselves for years. A major overhaul just isn't in the cyclical cards.. right now at least.

A good hindsight possibility though would be that, psychologically, when and if the time comes, Americans are more prepared within the mind to conversate when the tide comes in again just from all of the agitation these last few years has provoked. It probably isn't now, but preparation on a psychological level against the government's 'business as normal' will have to occur at some point within a somewhat short timeline.. possibly.
edit on 22-12-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Byrd
The 1982 anti-nuclear weapons protest march in NYC supposedly had 800,000 - 1.1 million participants, which would be much larger. Just saying. Sorry to be "that guy".

link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Yes I did, in Valdosta GA. I drove 3 hours to see the President.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

All of that data is easy to find if you’re not lazy. Biden only won 16.7% of the counties in the country, which beat the previous record held by Obama for the lowest amount of counties ever taken.

That's great and all but where is the source for the image posted in the OP which would help indicate that this isnt a thread based on emotion only.

I'm also not trying to convince anyone of anything about either candidate, I have always said "The country deserves better then Biden or Trump as our choices"

It is literally just comparing Obama to Trump to Biden. You then have to use your own brain cells to deduce that something looks off with the numbers.

Reading your post and seeing the ATS Deny Ignorance logo at the same time is interesting.

I just want to confirm you typed this line , "Why does the source matter if the numbers are correct?"

I guess you are just going to ignore IF THE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT part of my sentence?

If the numbers are correct, then source is irrelevant. Now you can debate whether the numbers are correct or not, but that is different from attacking the source. You can freely google the results yourself to corroborate.

When I attack the source I will simultaneously show why their numbers / logic or whatever is wrong. Just dismissing a source is lazy imho.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You protested the man that put more woman on his staff than anyone else?

Congrats for your ignorance.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just listened to Biden's speech from Delaware on Sky news UK......God help America!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Not knocking you. I used to live in Washington, D.C. and it always amazed me how far people would travel in hopes of getting to see the President.

I never had that desire. But I don't go to concerts or other events, and have never had the desire for someone's autograph.

What I say means nothing more than folk are different and like different things. It never stopped from voting though.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
You protested the man that put more woman on his staff than anyone else?

Congrats for your ignorance.

Well, what did he say? Or even better..got a link?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Annee

I don't understand how you see so many news articles, posts and videos, reporting on how badly Trump was treated. How much he was hated, orange man bad, and TDS, then after the election, they say it had to be rigged because he was so loved????

I am an Independent, I have no love for party politics, but Trump knows he is not liked by many, and he should not be surprised that a lot of people want him gone.

Didn’t even compare to Obama and Hillary hatred.

I am anti-Trump because he’s a moron and unqualified for the position.

Here you go again talking about qualifications.
Biden has had 47 years to do something for this country and he has done nothing but make himself and his family rich.
What qualifications does Biden have?
I have not heard any Dem supporter come up with anything viable that makes him so qualified.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It boggles the mind how some people on ATS come into a thread like the OP’s to dispute it but they don’t even have the motivation to know their numbers first.

Go educate yourself. Google “how many counties did “x” win and “how many votes did “x” get” a few times substituting “x” with the name of the candidate.

Sorry, I really don’t know what else to say to help you!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Why didnt those same ppl show up to Biden rallies in droves then?

It's their hallmark play on words, his statement can be viewed in many ways so I guess they can always be right maybe.

Because they dont exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

And yet what we saw was HUGE turnouts for anything Trump related and empty everything for any Biden/Harris related.
What about word of mouth? we had been totally disgusted with the Trumpers because they were everywhere took our town over, until we started research and turned.

We and both our families all the way to distant relatives turned to vote Trump. Many like us never voted in any elections before. Many online who had never vote said they voted for Trump.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why is there zero evidence of this actually happening? Why has every single court case been thrown out? Know why? Because Biden won this election straight up by a wide margin. You can point here and point there and say he said this and they said that when all that actually matters is what the court says. You know court? Where you actually have to prove your claims by providing evidence and facts which the Trump campaign has none of. Biden will be sworn in come the 20th. Come back to actual reality
edit on 22-12-2020 by Bcs8484 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2020 by Bcs8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bcs8484

Why is there zero evidence of this actually happening?

You know court? Where you actually have to prove your claims by providing evidence and facts which the Trump campaign has none of.

Now do Russian Collusion while I laugh real quick.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
www.forbes.com... sh=781a217a250e

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's really easy to find these things, especially if you use duckduckgo

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So, can someone fill me in how Minnesota was given to Biden? I've been asking around, even SoS for MN and still nothing.

I'd post a result of the county results but don't know how to add images on mobile.

Watch people attack and not answer the question. The SoS website doesn't even clearly explain the process, apparently it works on electoral level, but looking for the values of each county is nullified and void.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

It boggles the mind how some people on ATS come into a thread like the OP’s to dispute it but they don’t even have the motivation to know their numbers first.

Go educate yourself. Google “how many counties did “x” win and “how many votes did “x” get” a few times substituting “x” with the name of the candidate.

Sorry, I really don’t know what else to say to help you!

TL;DR
Emotion vs logic on this tread.

I won't continue the obvious line of logic regarding using a source as this thread isn't about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1
www.forbes.com... sh=781a217a250e

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's really easy to find these things, especially if you use duckduckgo

I'm really sorry man, I quoted the wrong post. Aplogies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join