It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rallies are a white nationalist thing.

I've been staying out of the passive aggressive gloat-fest you've been putting on gryph, but this is too much even for you. Care to elaborate on that statement, or just take it back?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The enthusiasm level could be seen in the faces of his 6ft circle sitting attendees. They looked like they were watching paint dry.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
How could someone win the Presidency in America basically not campaigning, having few people at a rally, staying in their basement, and running on a platform of Communism? You can't. Unless the government has been compromised and taken over already. It was fixed folks. Stay safe.

You probably just don't get it

Come on VC, look at the handful of people who did show up for Biden's half-assed "rallies". Pick any one of them. The attendees were either half asleep or looking at their watches waiting for it to be over so they could get paid. The drive-in car rallies were even more of a joke.

Enthusiasm level: -10

Lol, probably true! I never watched any, but there were threads on it. I don't think there was a lot of enthusiasm, and I'm not surprised either..I wouldn't be. So, we could say, "all things being equal"..but in this case, one camp is more suspicious of the virus, and willing to throw caution to the wind..right, wrong, or indifferent.

I do think, most people are in the silent majority, they don't have time or care about rallies.
Oh..Merry Christmas!
edit on 25-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump tries something with NK that never was tried before

Trump gave Fat Boy Kim something he could never buy or take by force: he sat down with the President of the United States as an equal.

No other leader, let alone a world leader, has given Kim such a platform.

In return, he gave nothing. He continued to arm, to build missiles, to threaten his neighbours.

The problem isn't Trump's intention. The problem is the complete political hash he made of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would imagine most people who voted for Biden weren't doing it for Biden but to replace Trump as president ASAP and let the democrat party handle the pandemic. Just because far fewer people turned up to Biden rally's and he still won, doesn't make it rigged, those people probably just have more productive things to do with their time.

Trump : Lots of voters show up at rally's to convince other Americans to vote for him
Biden : Uses the pandemic as a weapon against the Republicans

The number of Coronavirus cases far out weighs the amount of people who showed up to Trumps rally's, and also, is another reason that the spread was so rapid.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeQuark96

right, the same thing just happened in kentucky. Republicans handily won every statewide office, kept the house and the senate, but lost the governor's seat just because the incumbent governor was disliked. there was no super visible enthusiasm for the democratic candidate, the republican governor Matt Bevin just kept doing things to make people not like him. If that can happen in Kentucky where the electorate is far more conservative than the country as a whole, there's no doubt it could happen in the nationwide election for president.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
People vote against a candidate just as much or more than they vote for a candidate.

This is often left out of political calculus ... it's why opinion polls are so skewed.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What does a large voting turnout tell me? People vote when you make it easy for them to do so. Why should it be hard to vote? What a silly idea.

I didn't suggest it should be hard. I just explained why the percentages hit massive numbers with no personal opinion added. Now my personal opinion is I would like people to actually be more involved in voting, but that isn't going to happen and MSM will eat it up from now on and people will vote from their couch for which group offers them free stuff. Free stuff they never get, but hell it sounds good. That has been the liberal narrative since forever.

Ten states automatically sent out ballots TO REGISTERED VOTERS, and this was authorized by these states legislatures.

Elections and voting are the constitutional purview of each State. These states followed their laws and adminstered their elections. It's none of the Federal government's business as long as it is done with due process.

OK so what? I agree, so I wasn't arguing a point here.

I know that authoritarians don't like democracy, but we still have it in America. Your disdain for poor Americans is quite clear. Are you suprised they don't agree with your ideology? You shouldn't be.

Just what is my ideology? That I want good paying jobs for all Americans , and not just inflate crappy jobs as the liberals want to to. That I want all Americans to have healthcare while allowing for freedom of healthcare choices for 100s of millions of others who have healthcare already. That I want to fix inner city problems starting at the school level, at least get the kids out of those hell holes they call schools and into vibrant educational communities. That I want prison reform and more money to train our cops better. That I want to crack down on companies using illegals as slave labor to save a buck, stop human trafficking that is horrendous, secure our borders, start a robust work visa program to get that work force into America to do the jobs that Americans will not do, and that gets them back out after the work is finished to their home in another country, so they do not just stay here sucking on our limited social services. Legalize pot and get every non-violent offender out of jail. Create a massive infrastructure project. Get out of our wars...

I could go on and on....lol I'm sure the "poor" disagree with me.. The liberals agree with much of this too, but how they want to do it is so F'ed up it just doesn't work or it cost too much to try. Like charter schools that would reform inner cities, but the teacher union wouldn't have any of that and they are liberal, so the left fights this every inch while it is the best we can offer inner city poor kids. Rinse and repeat over and over with each area...

As to distain for the poor... I have experience "poor" all over the world, and America doesn't really know what poor is...A person who is physically and mentally able to get a head in life and they choose not too is who I have distain for, being poor is just a by product of that. There are many people in need who have limitations and I want to help them 100%, but there are also a good number of just ignorant lazy people that I have zero compassion for.

People didn't believe Trump's propaganda about Biden's son Hunter? LOL. Why not? Wasn't he impeached trying to get the Ukranians to help him? It's ridiculous to claim that Americans didn't know about the accusations against Hunter Biden.

I guess so as that was the left's narrative for years...Trump wanted the whole Biden/Hunter thing looked into and he got impeached for asking an open question...pretty sad... MSM didn't cover it unless people watched FOX...If they watched/read/followed the other 95% of the media/news there wasn't anything about Biden/Hunter...it was about the OMB impeachment. Most ATSers are somewhat informed, not the same in much of America. Hell people were protesting while not even knowing what BLM was about...lol geez you expect them to know that Hunter pulled in millions of dollars from Russia, China and Ukraine as the Big Guy was VP in some seriously shady deals?

Obviously, the election results speak clearly that you're mistaken. Many loyal Republicans voted their conscience and voted against Trump if not for Biden. Trump has never risen above 50% approval for more than a few days. He is an unpopular President and it is only his loyal followers who believe in unsubstantiated "silent majorities" that favor Trump.

The "silent majority" spoke in November; you guys just didn't like whath they had to say.

Thanks for making your disdain for most Americans so clear. Guess what? We're noticing.

Think what you want to think, I don't rally care. I would agree with you IF the left put up someone that wasn't a potted plant. We will see what happens in 2022, and then 2024. I didn't even vote for Trump the first time, but as much as you all disagree Trump was very successful in many areas. More than Obama was in 8 years...

In the 40s percentage is very typical for Presidents to live to include Obama. Who started out strong being the first Black President then jumped down into the 40s until a few weeks before election in 2012 to just hit 50%, then went back down for close to the rest of his second term...Think he was below 45% at the end. Trump was 46% even with MSM driving so hard against him while Obama just squeaked out 50% with MSM driving hard for him...

edit on 26-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Trump gave Fat Boy Kim something he could never buy or take by force: he sat down with the President of the United States as an equal.

No other leader, let alone a world leader, has given Kim such a platform.

In return, he gave nothing. He continued to arm, to build missiles, to threaten his neighbours.

The problem isn't Trump's intention. The problem is the complete political hash he made of it.

Obama did the same 11 times with leaders no better than Kim....Where is the distain over that? I don't understand how the left can be so negative for everything Trump did while not even comprehending other Presidents did the same or worst and it didn't bother them back then...Where are your OMG! posts when Obama did it 11 times? Didn't Obama watch baseball games in Cuba hugs and kisses for many days? Didn't Obama roll out the red carpet at the WH for African dictators who practiced genocide? On and on...lol The difference was MSM praised Obama for being a "progressive leader" and attacked Trump for even trying.

edit on 26-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In rough order ...

You stated that people are too lazy to get out and vote. Yes, that is your personal opinion about the need for absentee voting.

The rest of it I can't help you with, as again, you're galloping off-topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Annee
What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Why didnt those same ppl show up to Biden rallies in droves then?

Because they dont exist.

That is certainly one viable perspective while Occam would indicate another much more logical reason explains it: those people were doing what they thought was right in trying to mitigate COVID.

That being said, could you give me some examples of the scenario you are talking about?

Understanding that none of the sources I list below are far right, Trumpcentric web sites they seem to do a pretty good job refuting this growing urban legend of crowd size at a Trump rally vs crowd size at a Biden rally reflecting popularity.

www.usatoday.com...

www.reuters.com... upport-idUSKBN27F27Y

apnews.com...:Content:9658291055

Trump was filling up arenas and airport runways.

Biden couldnt fill up a Honda Pilot.

I dont need USA Today to tell me how big of a deal that is.

That's what happens when people use some semblance of brain cells during a pandemic. The right side doesn't believe in it so they go to the rallies. The left side uses their brain and don't go.

It's really not hard to understand if you have a brain. Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In rough order ...

You stated that people are too lazy to get out and vote. Yes, that is your personal opinion about the need for absentee voting.

The rest of it I can't help you with, as again, you're galloping off-topic.

Explaining why mass mailings greatly increased what is typically below 60% voting to well over 70% because it made it easier for people to vote who just do not generally vote if it takes an ounce of effort is well within the topic at hand. I guess we will need to wait until 2024 to see if it was all about evil Trump or not.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, rephrasing it is unnecessary. It is your opinion that someone requesting a ballot by mail is too lazy to vote. I understood that the first time.

There is zero reason that every election could not be conducted in every State by absentee ballot. Five states have been doing that entirely for years. No massive fraud.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unthought Known

That's what happens when people use some semblance of brain cells during a pandemic. The right side doesn't believe in it so they go to the rallies. The left side uses their brain and don't go.

It's really not hard to understand if you have a brain. Just sayin'

But then the left use their brain and say you cannot get it during riots and protests as people scream at each other with few wearing masks, the left also use their brain and say the virus is racist...lol Minorities are the worst culprits for not wearing masks, not social distancing etc...Why do you think big cities keep getting hit hard over and over.

The left is who has turned it all into some virtual signaling event while ignoring the so many times they themselves do not follow it. Hell I wear a mask everywhere and been working from home since March 17...I don't need a mandate to tell me to wear it. I also feel I can choose for myself if I want to go to the gym or restaurant too and I don't need the Goverment to tell me what I can and can not do. The Goverment shuts down a lot of areas that just do not show any numbers of spread, so the left screams follow the science while they ignore it and make it up cherry picking what they want to believe, or not...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Interesting link with states and how mail ballots are handled (and mis handled) because of COVID and possible legislative bypassing and signature laxity and the "automatic fumble cluck" ☠️

☠️All-mail voting☠️

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Interesting link with states and how mail ballots are handled (and mis handled) because of COVID and possible legislative bypassing and signature laxity and the "automatic fumble cluck" ☠️

☠️All-mail voting☠️

You've linked to Ballotpedia.

There is zero statement about any ballots being mishandled, or "signature laxity" or the rest, so you're misrepresenting what your source claims.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

read all the links and rejoice !! 🤣

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I read somewhere there was more votes than registered voters.
213,799,467.00 ...registered voters

330,598,493.00 ... 2020 population.
66.2% voted that equals 141.5 million voters.

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden.
This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden

The Bunker down mindset is sounding better everyday.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes, rephrasing it is unnecessary. It is your opinion that someone requesting a ballot by mail is too lazy to vote. I understood that the first time.

There is zero reason that every election could not be conducted in every State by absentee ballot. Five states have been doing that entirely for years. No massive fraud.

I didn't suggest it was good or bad...you just went there in your own opinion. Its just an observation as to why we hit huge numbers as many people voted who would not have in the past. As I said we will see in 2024 if it was a mandate against Trump or if it was just because it was easy to do. If we pull 70%+ votes in 2024 too then it was all about the ease that voting has become. People in the past were lazy to vote because they just didn't care to put in any effort to do so, so it is not like all of a sudden people care more in 2020...lol

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Number of Eligible Voters 2020 - United States Elections Project

239,200,000 +/- million Eligible Voters in 2020.

Sourced from United States Elections Project
edit on 26-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join