It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

Name one President that has completely turned around the economy in less than one months time upon being elected.

There isn't one.

That's not how economies work.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I watched a Trump live stream rally on ytube last month and there were 240,000 viewers watching.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Agree along with a complimentary rainbow umbrella.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The Democrats cheated in every way possible and people like you ignore the mountain of evidence and even dam videos showing them stuffing ballots boxes for God sacks.

Get your head out of your rear because there is NO WAY IN HELL THE US MILITARY OR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL LET BIDEN AND HIS COMMUNIST TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE.

First of all, if there is a "mountain of evidence" why not show it in court? Since there is supposedly a "mountain", they can just pick out the most egregious examples. I mean there are "even dam videos showing them stuffing ballot boxes." That seems like that would be pretty easy to show.

I know you really believe what you are saying. Just step back and look at yourself though. If there really is video evidence of "cheating" and a "mountain of evidence" then your view is a slam dunk. Without defaulting to your preexisting belief, ask yourself why it hasn't gone anywhere? Don't just immediately look for something to justify your belief. Look at the situation from a neutral perspective. When you do that, you'll see where the truth is.

And finally, I don't know how you grew up, but I'm sure there were situations, whether through sports or video games or anything competitive, where there was a kid that always said he/she was cheated when they would lose. That kid would cry and throw a tantrum about it. That's how some children deal with losing. In case that kid wasn't you, remember how you felt about that kid. Now realize that you are now on that kids side. Remember the '16 Iowa caucus when Trump claimed Cruz cheated when he won? Whatever happened to that? Are you still outraged by that? It's almost as if Trump says the same thing whenever he loses.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: St Udio

the Globalists

You do know Trump is a globalist, right?

As much as he screams “MAGA”, the guy is all for international business and even has dealings with “Chynah”.

oh, he's NWO
but he's not ok with eugenics or the post-Nazi Globalist 4th Reich group or persons like Rockefellers' or Gates'. or Kissinger , Brzezinski. (to cite a few other NWO types who are Globalists too)

Trump might well join in with the Mega-Pharma & Technocrat faction of Globalism but he's not a 4th Reich Globalist who are leading the Harris-Biden team by their nose-rings

Trump might attend the 2021 Bilderberger meet-up now the oval office no longer takes up his time
edit on th31160883635824592020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I know it’s almost xmas, but drinking while on meds is bad. Mmmkay?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Voting against a candidate is fine. Protesting a sitting president on his first couple of days in office is asinine.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol more people voted and lots of reps voted for biden.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hard and dedicated efforts by those who wanted Trump gone.

If I remember right..wanted him gone before day one...right? lol Not My President, seems MSM won this one for ya, or Biden...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
lol more people voted and lots of reps voted for biden.

Yep you all keep saying that...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Okay. If there's no free choice in elections, how do you know that Trump "won so hard."

What's your basis for that statement?

Same way so many on the Left are suggesting Republicans voted for Biden...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

In other words, Save America - an organisation that doesn't even have a website - and Donald J Trump For President Inc - who have website complete with merchandise - take most of the cash. Then the rest might go to the RNC's lawyers or to their headquarters account.

How much goes towards the legal challenge to the alleged fraud? Who knows.

Grifters gotta grift.

Sounds like the finances of BLM... Well at least Save America isn't pushing riots too..lol

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump is a mockery of everything the Presidency has ever stood for ... and that's saying something.

Oh I could give you 10 examples from Obama, Bush and Clinton that says otherwise...lol

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomanMaroni

The Democrats cheated in every way possible and people like you ignore the mountain of evidence and even dam videos showing them stuffing ballots boxes for God sacks.

Get your head out of your rear because there is NO WAY IN HELL THE US MILITARY OR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL LET BIDEN AND HIS COMMUNIST TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE.

First of all, if there is a "mountain of evidence" why not show it in court? Since there is supposedly a "mountain", they can just pick out the most egregious examples. I mean there are "even dam videos showing them stuffing ballot boxes." That seems like that would be pretty easy to show.

The only official body to examine evidence that election laws were broken, has been the Senate Homeland Security committee. But as we saw with the Facebook-Google-Twitter CEO testimonies, the Senate HAS NO POWER.

None of the Court cases even got to the point of reviewing the evidence. In every case the presiding Judge/Judges dismissed the cases based on a rule or procedure that is rarely enforced.

SCOTUS - Texas can't sue because Texas isn't hurt by what other states do.

7th Circuit yesterday - Trump can't sue due to broken laws now...he should have sued before the election!

On and on it goes...Of the 8 lawsuits filed by the Trump legal team, only 1 got any traction. (Wisconsin judge ruled that the state couldn't label people as Covid-19 confined and therefore able to vote without having valid ID)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Not even close. He has never, ever been part of the club. He did not go to an Ivy League school. His family does not have political connections. He is the guy everyone makes fun of because deep down they want to be him even if not with the character.

Model Wife. Billionaire. Ex-President. If that is not a trifecta I am not sure what is.

He has always donated to both sides politically. Always on the fence. Always said when it was time he would run. Maybe he was only supposed to be there for one term to try to show the corruption but no, he is not part of the group who wants all the control. He is just f'n it up for the rest of them.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
His family does not have political connections.

Isn't Trump on the record saying:
“I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.”

Isn't that the definition of political connections? Giving to both sides, as you pointed out, just makes him better connected.

edit on 25-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: matafuchs
His family does not have political connections.

Isn't Trump on the record saying:
“I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.”

Isn't that the definition of political connections? Giving to both sides, as you pointed out, just makes him better connected.

I'm not sure using the system is the same as being the system.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: Byrd

Voting against a candidate is fine. Protesting a sitting president on his first couple of days in office is asinine.

It's Freedom of Speech. First Amendment right. You can do it with Biden, if you like (I'm certain some people will.)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Nobody is the system.

The claim has always been that he is an outsider. That isn't true and that quote shows he was, at some point, part of the corruption.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The only official body to examine evidence that election laws were broken, has been the Senate Homeland Security committee. But as we saw with the Facebook-Google-Twitter CEO testimonies, the Senate HAS NO POWER.

None of the Court cases even got to the point of reviewing the evidence. In every case the presiding Judge/Judges dismissed the cases based on a rule or procedure that is rarely enforced.

SCOTUS - Texas can't sue because Texas isn't hurt by what other states do.

7th Circuit yesterday - Trump can't sue due to broken laws now...he should have sued before the election!

On and on it goes...Of the 8 lawsuits filed by the Trump legal team, only 1 got any traction. (Wisconsin judge ruled that the state couldn't label people as Covid-19 confined and therefore able to vote without having valid ID)

"Official body" ... I'm not really sure what that means but I see courts as official. Let's look at what they have to say.

In PA, Trump's case is alleging voters were given more opportunity to correct ballots. That hardly seems like accusations of fraud, machine vote flipping and/or ballot stuffing. And it appears to only be an issue in Democrat leaning areas. Trump lost. Then he took it to federal court where a judge said, "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Also in PA, Trump's team is arguing not enough oversight from poll watchers. Again, this is hardly claiming fraud, machine vote flipping and/or ballot stuffing. They are merely trying to get votes thrown out on technicality.

In Michigan, the Trump campaign filed a federal lawsuit to block the certification of results in Wayne County, citing complaints from poll watchers - but this was dropped after a similar challenge was rejected at state-level

In Arizona, a lawsuit claimed some legal votes were rejected, citing problems with voting machines - but Arizona's Secretary of State said this was "grasping at straws", and the suit was dropped

In Georgia, an attempt was made to stop the count in Chatham County, alleging problems with ballot processing - but the lawsuit was rejected by a judge who said there was "no evidence" of improper ballot mixing

In Nevada, a suit asked that Mr Trump be named the winner in the state or that the results be void with no winner certified, alleging illegal voting. This was rejected by the state's Supreme Court, stating there was "no credible or reliable evidence" of fraud

In Wisconsin, Trump's legal team have argued around 220,000 ballots were unlawfully cast, as they seek to overturn the result there. The suit has been rejected by the state's Supreme Court.

The claim originally made by RudeMarine was there's a "mountain of evidence" and "even dam videos showing them stuffing ballot boxes." Yet the courts have responded with "Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here" "no evidence" "grasping at straws" "no credible or reliable evidence" ... Just saying there's a mountain of evidence doesn't make it true. Especially when the people who have seen and heard the "evidence" are saying it is non existent. RudeMarine and carewemust ... you guys have no proof of anything you are putting forth. All you have are your feelings of what you want to be true.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join