It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the black helicopters?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Those are either:

1: experimental choppers (comanche)

2: The choppers flown by the Men in Black

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Black Helicopters are apart of the 160th SOAR, Special Operations Air Regiment. They are called the NightStalkers because they can fly extremely well at night as well as day. They fly modified uh-60 blackhawks which are the mh-60s that are unmarked because if downed the enemy won't know who they are. They are stationed out of Ft. Campbell kentucky. They can also fly Ah-6 little birds. The aircraft are armed with anything from mini guns to hellfire missles. The miniguns can easily put out around 1000 -2000 rounds of ammo a minute. They work with "customers" who are from various aspects of the government.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Common knowledge, of course!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyrolot
mib took it one step further, full black. it could also help to be kept hidden in dark, ninja style. lol.

Pure black isnt actually a very effective camoflage at night unless there is total darkness. Ppl who get about in total black gear in moonlight would make a nice target of themselves. Ask any deerhunter. Disruptive pattern with various tones of grey and green would be the most effective. Solid colours are relatively useless due to the fact that they contrast against the varying tones of a night time background.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In reply to Gazrok there was no unsanctioned involvement. The whole thing was staged to allow the Italian Government to be able to deny it. As far as it being still classified it was not covered by my discharge security breifing and I saw the end results on the Discovery channel last year any way. The SEALs grabbed some Palistinian drug dealer who was funneling money to one of the alphabet soup named terrorist organizations. They didn't go into specifics about how the SEALs got to where they were going, but the time and date were correct. As far as the movie "The Jackel" goes I wonder where they got the idea. I don't know if the Navy stole the idea from Hollywood or if Hollywood stole it from the Navy.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Come on, keep it real, the men in black being aliens is ridiculous.

The men in black story started with a man called Albert K. Bender in 1953. I'm sure you know it.
Imagin if they wore an hawaiian shirt and pink glasses and drove on a pink cadillac or pink chopper!
it's obvious that black is a more discret color.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I see black choppers now and then flyin' over the farm.
Never did see any UFOs in the area though, and most of the time, the choppers are in daylight, so I don't get the big deal.

Prolly DEA, as they've found naturally growin' wacky weed and all in the area before.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
HAHAHAHHA the men in pink!!! ahahhaahahah that would be funny, i want to see that now! It would be funny because they wouldent be socialy accpeted by all the other agencies lol/

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i think the
"Black Helicopters"

are this
Boeing RAH-66 Comanche

www.aeronautics.ru...

its a stealth chopper

and its awesome

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
According to this website the black helicopters are...

"Black Helicopters (BH) are not just helicopters with a black paint-job as you may have been told. They are, in fact, autonomous agents -- lifeforms -- created by New World Order (NWO) agencies via nanobiotechnology. Their primary purpose is to spy on the activities of average citizens in order to gather tactical information and discover "subversives" who are not bowing to the will of the Liberati's UN-backed Federal Government. Furthermore, when the NWO Invasion takes place in the not-too-distant future, they will round up citizens for internment in concentration camps or carry out the elimination of the more vocally anti-Liberati."

They start out as microcrystals, injected into the host organism, where they grow and turn the person into a NWO agent, or blow them up, as is shown by the following flowchart.

(tries to keep a straight face...)

(fails miserably)

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's all so clear now! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's all so clear now! Thanks!

Let's not forget the anatomy of a Black Helicopter...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was with a group of Vietnam Vets several years ago at "The Wall" memorial in Washington, DC. I went with them to videotape their visit and laying a wreath at The Wall. It was the same day the statue to fallen nurses was dedicated. Anyways, I was near the Lincoln Memorial and an all black Super Jolly Green heavy lift helicopter flew low level right over me and the crowds. Absolutely no markings whatsoever. I was expecting USAF, Navy, or USMC markings, etc....nothing....just a dull flat-all black. I would assume it was flying into Andrews.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rwatkins

that website is a joke...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rwatkins

that website is a joke...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CMAN

Havent had time to read through your thread yet but according to John Lear in a Project Camelot interview they belong to one of the US government alphabet agencies, There is even name he quotes but I cannot remember now (It is letters followed by 2 digits). Have a look on youtube for his interview and you will see his explanation, Unless Zorgon has already posted, I am sure he will now also.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have seen black helicopters. Generally they are regarded as "Federal" authority , but they are not United States military. They are contractors or types of government civilians.

So if you see a black helicopter , figure a highly specialized group of men are aboard that helicopter. They are generally not military personnel but affiliated with the federal government in some way (usually).
edit on 12-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CMAN

IMO helicopters were our idea right? but there are reports of these black helicopters as far back as the 15 hundreds..

but these choppers seem to appear right after an unexpected UFO sighting has occurred.
those who know anything about this are leaning towards that these are not our helicopters as in man made. they appear out of nowhere and disappear the same way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join