It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Registered Sex Offender Admits Killing Fla. Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The sad thing is that the people that had the sex offender in their home knew that the girl was missing and they should had at least raise red flag and said something.

Even when the police admitted that she was probably death withing hours of her adduction.

Still it would have stop the police for putting they grandparents through all the media coverage and bringing doubts about the grandfathers past and grandmother lie detector test results.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Marg, they said they will be prosecuting the people harboring this criminal

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks dg, I believe they are as guilty as the man that committed the deed, is just despicable.

It's still to hard to digest, for some reason in cases like this I wish to be back in the old times when the mob would have Lynch the bastard.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They say those people knew the man's past and that he was "sick".

"Sick" funny terminology. In any other country he would have been a depraved bastard, here in the United States he's "sick"

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
Thats a little absurd to even remark. You are going to compare two teenagers having sex to a 50 year old man raping and killing a nine year old girl? Wtf is wrong with you to even make such a comparison? If you dont see my point then its because of people like you that we need 100 laws for 1 crime. People really need to use common sense. Its like saying if abortion were illegal and we knew of someone who was actually impregnated by aliens and there was no doubt that that child alien was going to kill everyone. What the hell do we do? Common sense, c`mon your comparison is almost sick.

The law does not have common sense csulli. The law is not flexible. It is not designed to be flexible. You can't leave it up the judges or the jury to make a decision. It must be set out in black and white.

The law must be clear and precise, common sense has nothing to do with it. Common sense will lead to miscarriages of justice because that notion is so obscure.

The law is one area where there must not be greys, only black and white.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
this man should have his nutters ripped off and placed in a very tiny jar.........or we should nuke the poor trailor trash then we wouldn't have to worry about sick people like this

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
There's one easy, and simple solution. Castration.

Why should a civilized society let someone like this live in the first place?

Castration? This wouldn't bring comfort to the girl's family and certainly wouldn't bring her back. Some may say that killing this fiend wouldn't be justifiable because the girl would still be dead and another life for a life is unreasonable. I say killing this self-confessed monster, without a trial, would be the only logical thing to do. No more meals. No more water. Just take him out back somewhere. Make him dig his own grave and shoot him right there, throw him in the ground and cover the sick bastard up!

This bastard, and all bastards like him, shouldn't even have the privilege to breath the good air that they've denied their innocent victims!

End of story!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Castration? This wouldn't bring comfort to the girl's family and certainly wouldn't bring her back. Some may say that killing this fiend wouldn't be justifiable because the girl would still be dead and another life for a life is unreasonable. I say killing this self-confessed monster, without a trial, would be the only logical thing to do. No more meals. No more water. Just take him out back somewhere. Make him dig his own grave and shoot him right there, throw him in the ground and cover the sick bastard up!

I wasn't talking about this guy specifically. I believe someone started talking about how to stop repeat offenders. Well, that's the solution.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about this guy specifically. I believe someone started talking about how to stop repeat offenders. Well, that's the solution.

I understand now. I don't believe it should even get to repeat offenders. The first time, SLICE, off with it! No way to repeat the offence, right?

BTW, they found the body off little Jessica.

dailynews.att.net...

[edit on 19/3/05 by Intelearthling]

[edit on 19/3/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I like this....works for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would not bring that little girl back, but it would wake up a few offenders to what they would face when they do such.
As many of you parents out there this evening, I can say...if it were me i'd take my vitamins and eat my wheatiez cuz this scum would deserve my best!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would not bring that little girl back, but it would wake up a few offenders to what they would face when they do such.

Now, the United States can learn from the judicial system of Iran and the way they carry out the sentences!

The very sad thing is that this won't be the last kidnapping and murder of a child. I wish there was a way to keep any of this from ever happening. I think profiling people before they commit a crime would be a deterance. Many wouldn't agree, but if you tell someone they look like someone that may kidnap a child and kill them, it may make the would be killer think, "Hey, they're finding me out!", and may twart any plans they might have had.

That's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by takemeout
or we should nuke the poor trailor trash then we wouldn't have to worry about sick people like this

How do you live with yourself?

You know, if this was my country, I wouldn't be nuking the poor, I'd be nuking the rich who think they're so much goddamn better than every other human being on the planet. You're probably not even rich, I'd wager you're just a middle class uncle tom aspiring to something you'll never be a part of.

Sick and sad. I hope they ban your IP so we don't have to read any more of this trash.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You know, if this was my country, I wouldn't be nuking the poor, I'd be nuking the rich who think they're so much goshdarned better than every other human being on the planet. You're probably not even rich, I'd wager you're just a middle class uncle tom aspiring to something you'll never be a part of.

What does this really have to do with the topic? This isn't about rich and poor, or politics...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
disturbed
It was a reply to another poster. Now I get to ask you a question.

What the hell does this story have to do with anything?

2100+ kids go missing every day in America alone, and estimates place the number of throwaways at about the same level (admittedly estimates are sketchy because by their very nature throwaways are unreported). A good portion of the abducted/missing are returned home, but many live the rest of their lives on the street, and for most of them, their lives are quite short...

Once a month the story of some random kidnapped white girl gets slapped on the front page of every newspaper. They throw the occasional black face in to the mix, but 95% of nationally reported cases are white children. Wanna know why?

Nah, of course not.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Once a month the story of some random kidnapped white girl gets slapped on the front page of every newspaper. They throw the occasional black face in to the mix, but 95% of nationally reported cases are white children. Wanna know why?

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that blacks make up only 10% of the population. They are called minorities for a reason.

Of course, it probably has to do with the fact that these cases are rarer in the suburbs, and the suburbs are mostly white. Most of these cases aren't from the cities and urban areas you find the majority of the black populations.

Then you have the simple fact that, yes, rich people get more attention then poor. That is true in every god damn society on Earth, and any society that has ever existed.

I guess these logical answers never occured to you. I mean, it's far easier to just say its racism, and leave it that...

What the hell does this story have to do with anything?

I'd rather here about missing children, a real, and sick problem, then the problems people like Soficrow and yourself invent to start to class and race warfare.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

There's one easy, and simple solution. Castration.

No I doubt that it would stop alot of these molestors for who it is as much about sexuality as it is about power etc.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No I doubt that it would stop alot of these molestors for who it is as much about sexuality as it is about power etc.

I don't care to get into the whole mental state of these guys, but I do know castration has been used before, and has worked fine. I believe they also have various drugs that get rid of the sexual urges. Sexual desire isn't the reason for their actions, but the empowerment they feel while forcing themselves upon someone else sexually.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that blacks make up only 10% of the population. They are called minorities for a reason.

The disparity in media coverage has little to do with demographics, and much to do with racism. The fact is, missing black children don't matter to most of America, and missing middle class white children do.

www.omega7.com...

www.digger.it...

Of course, it probably has to do with the fact that these cases are rarer in the suburbs, and the suburbs are mostly white. Most of these cases aren't from the cities and urban areas you find the majority of the black populations.

You just contradicted yourself. Which is it? The fact is, most throwaways and abductions occur in cities, while most runaways come from the suburbs and rural areas and gravitate towards the nearest city, or NY (the mecca of runaways).

Then you have the simple fact that, yes, rich people get more attention then poor. That is true in every god damn society on Earth, and any society that has ever existed.

And that makes it okay in your mind? Because I still see it as wrong and deplorable and offensive.

I'd rather here about missing children, a real, and sick problem, then the problems people like Soficrow and yourself invent to start to class and race warfare.

Ooohhh, now the truth reveals itself. You have a personal bias against me, so you chose to disagree with me, and attempt to defend an indefensible position. I don't want race warfare, it's not about race anymore. It is about the haves and the have nots.

However, race is still a prime motivating factor in determining what gets air time and what doesn't. There is racism in the reporting of missing and exploited children, that's a fact. Whether it's fueled by a quest for ratings or a personal grudge is irrelevant to this discussion, the fact is, the disparity exists.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Once a month the story of some random kidnapped white girl gets slapped on the front page of every newspaper.

I believe that it gets slapped on the front of every newspaper because of its psychological effect.......a little girl is a defenseless animal and the ensuing reports help to create a global dichotomy of how horrible it is for a grown adult(s) to commit an atrocity iof this kind.....the sides are clearly marked and the chemical reactions in response to the subject matter are obvious.

Here is where it gets interesting....I know, I know, I can find a conspiracy anywhere........the news stories and current events that are run alongside these runaway/abductee cases are somewhat effected by association.......ever read something that made you so mad that it was hard to concentrate on anything else for awhile?

And here is support for my assertion..........the news is meant to inform and educate the populace regarding current events(in theory). Why are certain missing children more important than others? And why do these particulars end up on the front page? It is a social story that has, arguably, no bearing on current events.......yet it is treated as such. I think that the constant barrage of stories of this nature has another motive.......but then that is just me......

BTW, my thoughts do not detract from my outrage at such an occurance. This story contains a deplorable charachter that deserves the worst of what we have for him..........but my outrage extends to the people who decide that I should have to hear and deal with this subject matter.....

Edit for spelling

[edit on 20-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I believe that it gets slapped on the front of every newspaper because of its psychological effect.......a little girl is a defenseless animal and the ensuing reports help to create a global dichotomy of how horrible it is for a grown adult(s) to commit an atrocity iof this kind.....the sides are clearly marked and the chemical reactions in response to the subject matter are obvious.

Here is where it gets interesting....I know, I know, I can find a conspiracy anywhere........the news stories and current events that are run alongside these runaway/abductee cases are somewhat effected by association.......ever read something that made you so mad that it was hard to concentrate on anything else for awhile?

BTW, my thoughts do not detract from my outrage at such an occurance. This story contains a deplorable charachter that deserves the worst of what we have for him..........but my outrage extends to the people who decide that I should have to hear and deal with this subject matter.....

I can always rely on you to bring something to the discussion.

It is about emotional reaction. It's also about easing the criminalization of whoever the state damn well pleases. We're so used to seeing forlorn faces atop prison-jumpsuit-clad bodies, we don't even question how they got there. We're told they raped and murdered a small child and we're all screaming off with their head! We have no idea what that person really did. We rely on the justice system to work that out, but between coerced confessions and unwilling patsies they can lock up just about anyone for just about anything. The more travesties we see every day, the more willing we are to accept the crushing iron grip of the police state.

It's cold, calculated, criminal. There are horrendous acts commited, there's no disputing that. However, the saturation, and biased media coverage foster racism, hopelessness, and rage. These play right into the plan of the powers that be.

Scripted, scheduled, salacious, sickening.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join