It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Storm Oregon Capital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow!! How did this not make the boards already?

Full Article Title: Patriots Storm Oregon Capital Met By Communist Police Who Stood Down For BLM -click that twice to get through the block-

Just a video of the event there. No story to copy and paste from.

One fun comment though:

Cops follow orders...and just who's giving these orders are the most corrupted and evil PEOPLE on the face of earth...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anti-Lockdown Protesters Force Way into Oregon Capitol, Some Armed

A group of anti-lockdown, pro-Trump protesters forced their way into the Oregon Capitol Monday. One report shows some of the protesters were armed with rifles, handguns, and even a pitchfork.

A large group forced their way into the capitol as the legislature met on the opening day of the state’s third special session. The protesters expressed opposition to the state’s ordering of certain businesses to close.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is Ore-gone yet ? 😎

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They should say they're doing it to honor George Floyd.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
eventually these protesters will shutdown the police too... oh wait, is that allowed with patriots?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
When the anti-American govt. throws Trump out of the Oval Office on noon time January 20, 2021, well. politicians that are anti-America will become the dictators of the USA.

I posted several times that those in power now will always be in power, and I truly believe it is going to happen. No more legitimate voting will be allowed.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some dude broke some glass on the door. nothing happened.
I watched it livestream
tame and lame
there were like 40 people there and a giant militarized police force that looked ready to invade China and kill some Americans wanting the fake pandemic bs to stop.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We'll see if the Oregon Officials give these people some "space" like in Baltimore 🚨

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Some reports are stating that the Americans protesting were met with pepper ball fire from the cops and the Americans returned fire with pepper balls of their own.

I adore this. I support this. Lead, follow, or get run the eff over at this point and that goes for EVERYONE from the top down to the bottom up.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Anti-Lockdown Protesters Force Way into Oregon Capitol, Some Armed

A group of anti-lockdown, pro-Trump protesters forced their way into the Oregon Capitol Monday. One report shows some of the protesters were armed with rifles, handguns, and even a pitchfork.

A large group forced their way into the capitol as the legislature met on the opening day of the state’s third special session. The protesters expressed opposition to the state’s ordering of certain businesses to close.

lol...holy bs

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
... and kill some Americans wanting the fake pandemic bs to stop.

If I had to make a bet, I'd put my money on the fabric of sanity tearing over the plannedemic ... before Biden stealing the election.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I read they bear maced the cops. To be clear, you support the retaliation against the police?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
If pantifa gets to do it night after night for how many hundred days, does it even matter anymore?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I would be down for a sim round fire fight. Those buggers leave pepperoni nipples on your skin.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The police will not be there to help people.

The police will act to protect the state. They are law enforcement, not rights enforcement.
edit on 12 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I read they bear maced the cops. To be clear, you support the retaliation against the police?

I support retaliating against oath breakers.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I wasn't saying it is right or wrong. Oddly though it will be interesting to hear if the viewpoint of people who claimed previously that anyone retaliating against the police should be killed will now change their stance since it's an issue they now support.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's all so #in stupid. If all of a sudden police are told to enforce laws again, and they do it, now that it aint black lies matter and pantifa wrecking the place...... They just gonna lose the little support they got now.
edit on Mon, 21 Dec 2020 19:41:44 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
They just gonna lose the little support they got now.

I haven't had a positive interaction with a cop in the line-of-duty since back in the '60s.

I was an LEO. I tell everyone all the time to avoid any interaction with the cops whenever possible.

I also support retaliating against oath breakers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join