It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to audit where 670B taxpayer dollars went from last stimulus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Cali? I wrote that thread. Last update I had was that they think it's over 8 billion.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

$600 dollars. LoL

Unless im sadly mistaken, that's about 2/3rds of a months rent.

Or the food bill for the month.

With that kind of ""help"" im sure you will all be just fine, not.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: peter_kandra

Cali? I wrote that thread. Last update I had was that they think it's over 8 billion.

Wow, and that's one state. A state that's looking to get a federal bail out.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yeah, the whole thing friggin reeks. Although, I don't think anyone is really going to do anything about it, I am curious if people in general are just going to keep taking it, or are people actually going to band together and say enough is enough and do something productive about it.

"Something productive" is a bit of a Catch-.223

To affect change requires risking it all, and as Gerald Celente often says, "when people lose it all, then they risk it all"

I don't think banking shenanigans at the upper tiers of the finance industry will provoke people to reach that place.

Global pandemics, particularly ones more severe than COVID, certainly could.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yeah, the whole thing friggin reeks. Although, I don't think anyone is really going to do anything about it, I am curious if people in general are just going to keep taking it, or are people actually going to band together and say enough is enough and do something productive about it.

"Something productive" is a bit of a Catch-.223

To affect change requires risking it all, and as Gerald Celente often says, "when people lose it all, then they risk it all"

I don't think banking shenanigans at the upper tiers of the finance industry will provoke people to reach that place.

Global pandemics, particularly ones more severe than COVID, certainly could.

Yeah, which is why I don't think anything is going to come of it. I've also seen that when faced with great difficulty most people would rather give up even if they have lost everything. They're mentally defeated, emotionally immature, and physically weak.
edit on 22122020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yeah, I'm right here in nooga. I know what you mean.
3 democratic senators just leaned on the governor for more lockdowns.
Tennessee is the biggest virus epicenter in the country they tell me, as I've been all over public here, including hospitals and there isn't one sick person on the fn street.
Small biz is getting decimated. Walmart, Lowes, Home depot and all the other chink stores are booming.
They have full parking lots at all hours.

You're telling me! I have family that works in the hospitals here, and to this very day they say it's all BS.

We're seeing the same crap man. The little sheep are all bleating that it's super scary and the hospitals are packed and people are dying and yet if you were to step outside and walk around there's no dead people lining the street, my family who works in the hospitals say that any issues they have with not being able to accommodate people isn't due to an influx of covid infections.

And those sheep crying about how dangerous it is out there? You'll see them at the bars Friday/Saturday night with no mask on all up in each other's faces getting their smoke and drink on.

I have family that works in hospitals in several different areas and some are seeing big troublesome spikes while others aren't seeing much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join