It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ANTI-Vaxx

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If you ever go down the rabbit holes of vaccines: safe or not

This was the best interview I have heard

The one guy was part of the movie VAXXED the other guy is a scientist. Then you have two hosts mediating the conversation.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
If you ever go down the rabbit holes of vaccines: safe or not

This was the best interview I have heard

The one guy was part of the movie VAXXED the other guy is a scientist. Then you have two hosts mediating the conversation.

m.youtube.com...

I put my money on the Chinese vaccines, at least we know it will be counterfeit
edit on 1200000044382020-12-21T06:38:44-06:00384412am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Can you define scientist?

Is the scientist you refer to actually an eye doctor?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef

Can you define scientist?

Is the scientist you refer to actually an eye doctor?

Ah yes, here's the crux of the matter.

I've ran into this exact issue while reading peer reviewed papers. Many of the people reviewing papers have zero expertise in the subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I’m about 45 minutes in and neither of them is a subject matter expert or well educated in the field. It almost seems staged with an anti establishment focus. So much of what the alleged scientist and the other guy are saying, show at most, a lower undergraduate level understanding of material. They then twist it and make it sound scientific while skipping and changing steps.

Don’t get me wrong, I used to believe some of this stuff until I started taking masters/PhD level courses in the field and starting learning the fine details of molecular medicine and molecular biology.

That said, they are correct about the politics of it all and how studies regarding intellectual property always favor the developer. Listening at this point, the debate doesn’t even make sense anymore, science wise.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

All I know is that vaccine makers shouldn’t be granted indemnity.

Anybody else who causes harm through their products (accidentally or otherwise) can rightfully be brought to justice. This is why I and just about every other business has to pay public liability insurance.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

All I know is that vaccine makers shouldn’t be granted indemnity.

That is a very important point.

BUT...... too late.

They have it.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

It must kill you to have all us ignorant bastards without even high school diploma's questioning you.

Thank you for your service.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I would say a misguided person that doesn't understand science nor biology worth a darn, who most lightly places their hopes and belief in imaginary anthropomorphized sky gods coming to save their arse instead of modern-day medicine might tick the box.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I put my money on the Chinese vaccines, at least we know it will be counterfeit

and we can just about know what's in it things like,

formaldehyde
pesticides
arsenic
lead
puppy dog tail
and the ever important
rhino horn and humming bird eye lash for putting lead in pencil

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why do the the privately owned for profit vaccine makers get to have an indemnity for their vaccines? When other businesses like mine must take out public liability insurance incase we cause harm or damage accidentally or otherwise.

I ask the same question of our resident doc? Or anyone for that matter? So far everyone in this thread has had at least one star except me. Am I flying to close to the target? Posts with zero stars/likes/upvotes (it’s all the same thing) tend be ignored on social media by new readers.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maybe you’re right. I am coming off as a-hole-ish, I usually do try to break stuff down better and explain but I am grumpy lately. Finals just ended, work is crazy with Covid studies in mice, kids get quarantined every few weeks from direct contact for 2 weeks, and home schooling with everyone getting cabin fever is getting old.

They’re actually getting anxiety disorders from all of this and my child with autism/epilepsy just doesn’t understand any of it at all and that’s tough.

Speaking of kids, an mRNA vaccine isn’t touching them until I see some clinical trial results. My wife and I have to get it, healthcare provider and medical researcher. I think she’s getting Pfizer and I’m getting Moderna which I’ll post on here for those curious once we get stuck.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

To cover their arse should anything go wrong would be my bet, pretty much Indemnity.

After all, there is a measure of risk involved in most things.

What is your target?

You have been here long enough to know it's not about stars and flags surfer_soul, its simply about banter and saying your piece.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If they want to cover their arses they should take out public liability like every other business legally has to. Why do they get a pass? What’s worse is that if they do cause harm and are sued the government pays out the damages not the vaccine makers. Aka me and you effectively. Don’t these vaccine manufacturers make billions in profit every year? WTF is going on?

You know I don’t care about stars and flags, but I am aware of why social media implements them.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I prefer A-holeness, at least it's honest.
You have been nothing but honest and not even close to A-holeness.

It's nice to have people who know what they are talking about.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would say a misguided person that doesn't understand science nor biology worth a darn

Do they use dead babies to make them? yes... that's all i need to know. no thanks.

i know their isn't dead babies in the final product, they are just used in the manufacturing process... still, no thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why do the the privately owned for profit vaccine makers get to have an indemnity for their vaccines?

because they wouldn't make them at all... i mean i don't like it either but i get it.

a wrongful death settlement can be expensive... now multiply that by like (conservatively as hell) 200 people that die...they just lost like 1 billion dollars from wrongful death settlements. company is now bankrupt, no more medicine OR vaccines.

i think the logic is that if the government is making you get them (for school etc.) then they government needs to pay when it goes wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Picture the world without access to such technological marvels such as vaccines?

Given our numbers and the way we interact and connect with one another, the infrastructure and transportation hubs we have in place around the globe to facilitate travel and goods, without vaccines we would be in a hell of a predicament to be sure.

Then it really would be WTF is going on!

What would be worse is not having the ability to prevent the spread of disease.

Vaccines are quite frankly a necessary evil in the world we live in today.

They get a pass because without a modicum of leeway 100s of millions of people would be dead or dying without vaccinations.

If you wish a perfect example take Polio or TB for instance.
edit on 21-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

They use those to make a multitude of products including makeup and beauty products.

And they are hardly babies but aborted or fetus that has not come to full term.

What the point in wasting viable materials that can help save lives or be used in some other fashion?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your argument about why you are for vaccinations in general hasn’t addressed any of my points. So there’s no point me addressing any of yours.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join