It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Les Stroud aka Survivorman Releases Entire Catalogue of Bigfoot Episodes on YouTube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Iv spent alot of my life in the Sierra it dosent mater what part your in at night it just dosent fell right

Iv seen his Bigfoot stuff

Also heard the hunter camp recordings if where talking the same thing to me it kinda sounds demonic its been a while but it was suggested there could still be native Americans living out there and the sounds heard are them communicating with some kind of spirit beast its been a long time since iv read up on it

All I know is u won't ever get me out there at night again no matter what it is I'm shure it dosent want me there

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

All I know is u won't ever get me out there at night again no matter what it is I'm shure it dosent want me there

How about for a milllllion dollars?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You puttin' up a prize?

Im in

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ive read your posts over time and it seems you are an avid bigfoot believer.

Do you have any film or photo's you can share here?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How about for a milllllion dollars?

How many people can I bring with and dose the inside of a mineshaft count

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Three.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Have your people talk to my people.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Three.

3 people yea I could manage a night inside a mineshaft

Naa tho strange things aside if your out there at night your being stalked bye a puma at the least its not a place you would want to be alone

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I'm an island boy. No snakes, no predators.

But when I was living in Oregon, and on hang gliding safari in the eastern parts, I did catch a glimpse of a cougar once. Magnificent.

No sign of 'squatch though. West or east. Spent some time in the wild. Looking for places to fly.
edit on 12/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'm an island boy. No snakes, no predators.

But when I was living in Oregon, and on hang gliding safari in the eastern parts, I did catch a glimpse of a cougar once. Magnificent.

No sign of 'squatch though. West or east. Spent some time in the wild. Looking for places to fly.

Yea never seen anything that makes me go thats Bigfoot iv heard some strange things I cant explain but thats about the extent of it

The pumas man there cool as hell to see during the day but at night when u see one is hanging just outside your camp thats not a fun time

Id love to go there for the fish and lack of things that want to eat me would be a nice bonus

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have spent time out in the Sierra Nevada's at night.

I have prospected and mined the sierra nevada's from the southern end to the northern end over 50 years.

The strangest thing i have ever heard was the bagpipes in the woods.

We don't know who he is, but he has been heard in mining areas of the sierra nevada's

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I have spent time out in the Sierra Nevada's at night.

I have prospected and mined the sierra nevada's from the southern end to the northern end over 50 years.

The strangest thing i have ever heard was the bagpipes in the woods.

We don't know who he is, but he has been heard in mining areas of the sierra nevada's

www.youtube.com...

Ever check out the old mines outside las vegas ... yea thats some human made sounds you can't talk about hear

Funny u mention that iv heard bagpipes out in Nelson taking samples from a old mine and the spring next to it

I always assumed it was one of the locals
edit on 21-12-2020 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: one4all

Ive read your posts over time and it seems you are an avid bigfoot believer.

Do you have any film or photo's you can share here?

I have lots of film and photos but even after a decade I have never tried to post pictures or vids here on ATS....I dont do online stuff much and it eludes me....I have Phones and Cameras and data cards with video and pictures all over the place but as far as I know Bigfoot is not in any of them but then again I have ever looked myself I just take the vids or pictures and then they go dormant......once you verify Bigfoot for yourself those pictures and videos are meaningless to you really.

I have an orange sized round piece of pink quartz that was given to me by something in the Forest after I left some Candy behind....it means more than any picture or video ever could.

There is something funny about Bigfoot data as in pictures and videos and cameras and Phones and recording them in general that doesnt fly straight....I have had shall we say odd things happen to data on digital media and video....like things getting deleted accidentally and like Phones being lost in unusual way and places with critical data on them...I had live video of woodknock and whoop exchanges and then a Gift with a Return Gift from Bigfoot along with a dam spooky gang of Crows that seemed to be shadowing me....6-7 all huddled together in one tree just over my head in the hot area while things were happening....straight out of a Hollywood Thriller.....

If you take the time to become intimate with the Forest and learn about it you will see how easy it is to identify how much dust Bigfoot stirs up as they go about their business....just how covert a life do you think 8 Ft Tal Proto-Humans can lead Forest or not.

I am an olde Tracker-Scout-Observationalist by Nature and Nurture.

They can either read minds or are extremely Empathetic....because they apply logic to anticipating your intentions and future actions.Im not sure which it is and am leaning towards the former.

They have big emotions.....prone to over-dramatization.......you have to be very careful what you do with them or around them....you dont want misunderstandings.

I used to urinate in their Sleeping and Observation areas and I used to intentionally move their markers and signs .... I actually used to compete with them for berries and mushrooms and Edible Plants....until I got a few scent-based warnings from BF and a thoughtful ATS member scolded me for forcing them to compete when I can go to the store....dang-gummit I folded like a wet Tent on a cold morning....now I dont compete...screwed me good because they are everywhere the good food happens to be its actually quite shocking the amount of pressure there is on the natural larder in certain areas.

I have my own theory on the so-called horrible scent Bigfoot can exude....its a warning IMHO....lol..lol....but not of what most might think.

It becomes a moral emotional issue for me.....it started because I actually looked and focused on the topic....it quickly evolved into something I did not expect.....and it can be a terminally dangerous thing or it can be a link to our true history.....I spent lots of time in the Forest when I was young....I emulated Hiawatha all the time....I should have noticed Bigfoot signs when I was a kid....and I actually had what I now recognize to be interactions back then I was unaware were interactions.

Hunting and Hiking and Camping are not the same as LIVING IN THE FOREST......once I began to compete for food with Bigfoot all bets were off....and that time in my life when I decided to see if Bigfoot was real or not coincided with an unusually vigorous urge to learn Wildcraft and about Edible and Medicinal Plants of which I knew zero Forest experience or not. Yes,I immediatly recognized my competitions was there....and it knew I was there.

So I really did not notice them until I became intimate with the Forest....until everything I wanted was what they also wanted...until we began frequenting the same areas at the same harvest times....

I am doing an Expedition this Spring and Summer in what is the best Bigfoot Territory in North America IMHO....bang on in the middle of the largest migration route and most heavily year-round Habituated areas on the Continent.

I am just now building a Team.2 Members so far.Security was first...not from Bigfoot but from the local Bears who are ALL forced to change their eating and hunting and foraging habits from nocturnal to dinural to daylight only.It makes for unpredictable Bear behaviours all Season long...Bears dont like being sent to the back of the Buffet line....not one bit.

The focus is an Educational Handbook....I want to own all footage ect ect and retain all control like Les Stroud has tried to do.

There is a lot of legwork like Landowner permission and logistics ect ect.....a solid Drone operator is needed...pretty much everything is needed....lol...lol...except the massive volume of Bigfoot Habituation territory I have available to me.

I plan on Shoestringing it.....I want to stagger my research over the Migratory Season and focus more on the dynamics most People will encounter along these well established historic Migration routes....and a little less on locally Habituated Clans.... I not looking for Bigfoot we know he is there already....I am teaching people how to recognize and understand the plethora of signs that Bigfoot leaves in its wake during its day to day living....IMHO there is an extremely high probability of by-catching Bigfoot in the footage simply because it will be taken in heavily travelled and habituated areas during Peak migratory and feeding times....but thats not what we are after.

I am extremely nervous going to Migratory and Feeding Hotspots....because the types of Bigfoot encountered in that dynamic are not the same as locally established year-round Clans.....you run into all kinds of Riff-Raff on the Migratory Routes and at the All You Can Eat Buffets.....its DANGEROUS.....especially the traditional historic migratory feeding spots with their Buffet signs all around.

The thing is .....people are wrong....most Bigfoot do not run from us at all...if you go where they go at the times they go you will be in close proximity to them wether you know it or see them or not.....they like it when you come to them its a habit they get from their Deer-Ungulate hunting practices.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Watched some of Les Strouds Bf video's.
It's slightly comical because he keeps insisting he's on the fence, which as we all know you'll only get a large dose of splinters from.

Altho I'm aware to say anything else loses you a large chunk of audience.
From watching I think his use of the trail cam fence and other methods are useless. I'm also not convinced he's spending enough time in one location to see much of anything. BF are cautious if nothing else and the more rural/wilderness ones even more so.

Les hits an area, promptly bushwacks off trail and can be construed as unpredictable.
Unpredictable = stay away

BF are very much more comfortable with watching our patterns and judging from them how close they can get while remaining unseen. Les isn't giving them that so his results aren't more dramatic than far off vocals. On the bright side he also hasn't gone charging in an pissed any off, yet.

It's frustrating to watch because with him holding his camera/selfie thing an tripod he might as well be sprayed in BF repellant. It would probably make lousy watching but he'd be better off with hidden spy cameras on his person. Plus there's the time commitment of staying in one place, establishing a routine.

Other than that I've always liked his regular survivor shows!
I guess he's doing the best he can with BF tho?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Probably the most interesting of his Bigfoot stuff is an audio recording he made about being contacted by them using "mind speak" and invited to meet them. He refused, commenting that he just wasn't ready to have his world so radically transformed by seeing them face to face. I sometimes think that was prudent of him. Other times I think it was a horribly missed opportunity.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Watched some of Les Strouds Bf video's.
It's slightly comical because he keeps insisting he's on the fence, which as we all know you'll only get a large dose of splinters from.

I'm a big fan of Les, but I have to agree, Les' stance as a 'skeptic' was heavily slanted towards believer, if I'm being objective here. Of course, to generate content and actually film something, one doesn't need to be a skeptic. In fact, you don't need to go out into the bush to be a skeptic, and further more, how do you prove the negative that Bigfoot /doesn't/ exist by failing to capture any footage in the areas visited?

Altho I'm aware to say anything else loses you a large chunk of audience.
From watching I think his use of the trail cam fence and other methods are useless. I'm also not convinced he's spending enough time in one location to see much of anything. BF are cautious if nothing else and the more rural/wilderness ones even more so.

Les hits an area, promptly bushwacks off trail and can be construed as unpredictable.
Unpredictable = stay away

I think he became more adept at setting up monitoring equipment as the series went on, but yeah, some of the early episodes were more about whoopin' and tree knocking than trying to gather evidence.

BF are very much more comfortable with watching our patterns and judging from them how close they can get while remaining unseen. Les isn't giving them that so his results aren't more dramatic than far off vocals. On the bright side he also hasn't gone charging in an pissed any off, yet.

Well, he claimed to be trying to deliberately "force" an encounter in one of the B.C./Todd Standing episodes, by visiting areas that Standing claimed were marked as human no-go zones by Bigfoot (marked by tree breaks allegedly). The thing is, Les' energy and presence couldn't be anymore opposite to Todd Standing, and if Bigfoot is an alert and intelligent creature as claimed, it ought to be able to pick on such nuances. Les is not even armed (or he claims so) in any of his excursions, and he does not IMO project an aggressive energy, whereas Standing seems to be the complete opposite.

It's frustrating to watch because with him holding his camera/selfie thing an tripod he might as well be sprayed in BF repellant. It would probably make lousy watching but he'd be better off with hidden spy cameras on his person. Plus there's the time commitment of staying in one place, establishing a routine.

Other than that I've always liked his regular survivor shows!
I guess he's doing the best he can with BF tho?

Yeah, I agree; my favorite content Les has done were the Survivorman and Beyond Survival series. I'd like to think Les was altruistic and genuine in adopting the role of a Bigfoot researcher, but ultimately he is an entertainer and shrewd businessman, so I think he saw $$$ signs with this project and gave it a go. Can't blame him in that respect, and I do think he approached the topic with sincerity and respect, but all things being equal, I'd rather he get back to survivalism than continue on this track. But, you get what you get, and I watched this series even though I preferred his other work.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Probably the most interesting of his Bigfoot stuff is an audio recording he made about being contacted by them using "mind speak" and invited to meet them. He refused, commenting that he just wasn't ready to have his world so radically transformed by seeing them face to face. I sometimes think that was prudent of him. Other times I think it was a horribly missed opportunity.

How did I miss this!!??
You wouldn't by chance remember which video of his this one was?

Admittedly I skipped the Todd Standing ones having watched his saga from the beginning right thru his "muppet" images. Standing, his location an all the resultant BF nonsense. It sucks he had a great location but then personally imploded.

I actually don't doubt he had BF, I just think he derailed in the patience dept in trying to get verifiable proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Thanks for the thoughtful reply!

I actually don't mind that Stroud is using the subject matter to keep his business rolling. He's brought a lot of new interviews in far off locations to the rest of us an different perspectives.

I think the funniest thing was his visit to a location on an lake up in BC.
He's hiking his butt off...so who exactly portaged that canoe for him? I realistically know he's got a production team an
gear would necessarily have to be air lifted in, but it still gave me a chuckle.

Back in the day my Father decided we all needed to backpack on our camping trips.
The man couldn't follow a trail, was geographically impaired and we all ended up on a 29mile forced hike in lovely LL Bean gear. IIRC we hiked 7 miles in, but it took us 29 miles to GTFO.

On the bright side we got to see LL Bean when it was just in a barn , my Mom quashed his big plans to take us portaging thru the Boundary Waters due to the fact with him in the lead we'd never get back. She did eventually go lake portaging with him an the stories were epic. He couldn't paddle, he twisted his knee so she had to carry most of everything in trips. She got them out, but for a year their snarling was comical.

I KNOW what Les Stroud does isn't easy, or fun most times so I deeply appreciate his work.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hahahaha classic! Very funny post, but this part in particular made me LOFL

On the bright side we got to see LL Bean when it was just in a barn , my Mom quashed his big plans to take us portaging thru the Boundary Waters due to the fact with him in the lead we'd never get back

A bit O/T, but I am also re-watching the Beyond Survival episodes as Les has also released THAT series in its entirety on YT. Yesterday I got through the Madagascar and Peru installments, and I'd previously re-watched the episodes on the Malaysian Sea Gypsies and Sri Lanka. I think in some ways I even prefer the Beyond Survival series to Survivorman, as you get these amazing micro-documentaries of (for me) cultures and societies that I'd NO idea existed, on top of the really stellar footage and production style that Stroud brings to his films. Definitely recommend Beyond Survival as a supplementary series to the Survivorman: Bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join