It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusted FBI Agent Leaking Story Of Government Scandal Related To 9-11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   
>>>From: "Cassandra " [email protected]

To whom it may concern,

I'm a FBI agent who, disgusted with the deportment of my piers
in the bureau as well as the sleaze and corruption of law and
order in the LA area, has decided to leak the knowledge she has of
a scandal here in the LA area that ties into the attacks on 9-11.
I've tried(an am still trying) to leak what I know to the
mainstream press but am making very little headway. Then, I heard
about the cosmicpenguin.com site from Art Bell, my favorite radio
host, and so I decided to email the site and its various links my
tale, hoping people would be more open-minded. So here is my
account of what should have been the biggest story of 2003. If
any of you write an article thereon, PLEASE let me know so I can
read it! In any event, I'd love to get feedback from each one of
you, so write me back.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
We have another case to crack...or is that wack! WACK WACK!

This does seem, unusual...perhaps dis-information?
Lets advance and find out shall we.

Nice find Diva, but if it was a real agent, I believe they would have used the media to share thier story. Not that thismay not be ligit, but I am saying nothing may come of this as well.

[Edited on 14-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Deportment of my piers? A FBI agent?

Last time I checked, those in the Bureau that i know can at least construct a sentence in proper english. I'm not one to whine about people's spelling abilities, but come on, this is way too much to pass over, and it's supposed to come from an "educated" person.

Additionally, Diva, the second half of the story was posted later on and you can see it in the replies section all the way at the bottom.

Basically, don't get too excited about this, after reading through it once or twice you begin to realize this is put together by someone who has not an ounce of law enforcement or security experience. Conspiracies related to 9.11 will be around forever. Same way everyone claims to know who the second shooter in 63 was. I think even the stupidity of the folded 20 dollar bills had more credibility than this thing.

Oh by the way posting comments there from a "respected journalist" who then admits he just works for his school paper is a really amusing way of trying to prove you're for real.

Next time I discover something earth shattering that could change people's lives I'll be sure to contact the local children so they can put it in their pink colored newsletter too.

[Edited on 7-15-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Djarums, doesn't the FBI look for people with masters in accounting or law as primary recruits?

Furthermore, C.J. personnel live and die by paperwork. Illitererate people with a lousy command of the wriiten language wouldn't do too well, would they?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The reports these guys fill out would kill a normal person. If an agent put in a report with language like that, they'd be booted before they could put on those nice black sunglasses.

new topics

top topics

join