It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Byrne - I bribed Hillary Clinton for $18 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Seems on Youtube, anything that is against Democrats lately, you have to sign in to prove you are above eighteen. That gives a record of who viewed it, this link requires it and I am not going to sign in.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Nobody cares, anymore.

On with the show...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Why in the world is a video like that age restricted.

Easy- so you can't watch it without agreeing to the terms and conditions of creating an account to claim your age.

They want a list of who watched it.
Obviously they track every view, but many people simply don't use YouTube on devices linked to their Google profile.
So, I can't watch that video on this device without telling Google who I am, forever pinning this device to my profile... Giving them that much more information about me.

Or maybe the person who flagged it just wasn't paid well enough to flat out ban it, and was doing their best to lick the boot heel of their supervisor.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hmmmm, let's speculate on who was bankrolling him then and now....

Soros.

The BS story that GS came out with, after Obama was elected, that Obama was his greatest disappointment was just that, BS. It was just to provide an apparent distancing between the two while Obama was president.

I believe they have long since kissed and made up.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Joneselius

You're okay with evil because it's expedient to your politics.

I'm not okay with evil, which is why I voted against Trump.

Quoted for a rather epic level of irony.

You voted for evil.

Which is easily proven by the policies that Biden/Harris will enact.

You voted to make your life worse.

/golfclap
edit on 20-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Crazy. How in 9 Hells is he still alive?!

Very interesting. I miss the days when I was innocent.. you know..when you believed the FBI were the good guys, elections were mostly honest, the news was just the facts, and the Deep State was just a fictional story..

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm happy that my family members that fought and died for this country are not around to see what they sacrificed their lives for.

THIS.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
How legit is this guy?

He has his own website Deep Capture .

As much as I believe the story is plausible I'm not convinced he was part of it.

If I'm the FBI I'm not trusting this guy with this sort of operation.
Do you trust the guy with his own website who has been crying about coverups since 2008?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Seems on Youtube, anything that is against Democrats lately, you have to sign in to prove you are above eighteen. That gives a record of who viewed it, this link requires it and I am not going to sign in.

I am using Firefox and on it I have AdBlocker, I have not had to sign anything, on either of the websites for that video.
I do see the message before I click on it, but when I do click, the video just starts.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef
How legit is this guy?

He has his own website Deep Capture .

As much as I believe the story is plausible I'm not convinced he was part of it.

If I'm the FBI I'm not trusting this guy with this sort of operation.
Do you trust the guy with his own website who has been crying about coverups since 2008?

not saying anything to change your mind, but you should look into who he is, and what his background has been over the last few years. it's worth a look.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Its ok HRC is approved to receive bribes.

Go back to sleep America

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Its ok HRC is approved to receive bribes.

Go back to sleep America

it's obvious you are looking at the all wrong. it's Trump's fault. Some folks never learn. SMH.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You voted for evil.

LOL...Yeh, because Trump is Christ like!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I don't know, it seems like someone that actually bribed Hillary would be Arkancided.

Ok, I watched that part of the video and he says Hillary accepted an $18 million bribe. Still, I don't know why he's still alive if that actually happened and was provable.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
not saying anything to change your mind, but you should look into who he is, and what his background has been over the last few years. it's worth a look.

I felt like I was the only one who had.

He's a fascinating guy, but he seems to be the last guy to choose for this operation.
The best I could find supporting him was an attorney saying he was trustworthy on Fox.

“I know Patrick Byrne. I‘ve known him for years. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with him today talking about it. When he indicates that he has previously worked for the FBI and provided information, he is telling the truth. Back in 2005-2006 I was Chief Counsel at the Senate Judiciary Committee, and he brought to us inside information about manipulation that was going on in Wall Street. It turned out that it was accurate, and it was investigated, and it became part of a much larger investigation. So my experience with him is very fascinating, because while he’s eccentric, he has been accurate historically with me and with others.”

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

After what I learned of him, he seems to have some insider knowledge of some things, and speaks without a filter. I wouldn't put him in the 100% believable category, but I sure as hell wouldn't discount what he says without checking it out. He has a track record that is better than some in the MSM who people trust for everyday news.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You voted for evil.

LOL...Yeh, because Trump is Christ like!

You did what the system wanted, you voted for one of the two choices presented. How brave.

Pat yourself on the back and let everyone know you are a hero.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

At least I'm not waling in the streets, crying for Trump to invoke Martial Law and overturn a legal election because I don't like the winner guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And I am?

Sounds like you are projecting what you did in 2016.

Oh wait thats what you did here for 4 years, funny how you memory escapes you now.

We are not alike.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Remember that stupid #ing pussyhat march?

Hahaha

Pepperidge farms remembers yall idiocy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join