It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam: I Want YOU...to believe.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
He touched his face the whole time. He is lying and knows it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

You discovered his 'tell', eh?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

He reminds me of the folks who all get that "crest-fallen" look of disbelief, confused shock and forlorn resignation after being introduced to non-Human Extraterrestrial/Interdimensional Beings.

Trump got over it, ......mostly; but it changes something fundamental in the psychology of an Earth-Human who has always subconsciously believed that we are the most advanced sentient race on Earth...

They are never quite the same afterwards....

edit on 23-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I dunno if you guys are following the Bledsoe saga, but I'm getting strong Bennewitz vibes.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

MUFON's 'The Fayetteville Incident" videos featuring Bledsoe are compelling to watch. One of the things that grabbed my attention early on about Bledsoe's fame is his name, Chris (Christ) Bledsoe (Bled). Could be a mere coincidence but could also be little bit of neurolinguistic programming in some way. If that seems like a wild stretch, consider, what are the odds that two of the Project Mercury astronauts racing against time and the Godless Commies had the names Carpenter and Shepard/Shepherd, the historic jobs of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

wrong on most accounts, as usual , Sir. You can hold a contrarian viewpoint and it’s been the same thing that there is a massive disinformation project for decades and no proof of ET. That’s not fine because unless you were personally involved with any of these project, either scientific or political, you really have no idea what you are writing other than a skeptical counterpoint that is mainstream. It’s all opinion and no more fact than any other point of view unless you are not just an advocation all researcher.

Btw, go to the recent Joe Rogan /JV Interview. JV makes it clear Roswell is not bunk in his opinion and ET in origin.

you never did answer my question about what your background is/was or if your have been involved with any related tech?

edit on 23-12-2020 by play4keeps because: Add

edit on 23-12-2020 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe and OP (‘sup TheGUT!!?)

I think that you all may be jumping the starting gun on this phase, “what we’re going to be seeing”.

In other words, we still be seeing UAP in the future but have to be open to the possibility that they do not have “warp drive” but may come from “one of God’s many houses” (I.e., dimensions. Which may explain why we only see 5%, or what ever, of all matter in the universe and need dark energy/matter to explain away the discrepancy).

This is a version of FUD that is the bread and butter of TLAs.

Listen to any so called “time traveller” and they all say the same thing, “we see them in the future but don’t know what they are either”.

(eggnog)

PS - Sorry if this has been pointed out as I a few pages behind!
edit on 23-12-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Kelsey Grammar...

edit on 23-12-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoopid autocorrectiveness

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Howdy, T!

I'm straddling the fence on this issue. That may not even be the correct metaphor.

On the one hand my own personal inclination is that, yes, there is something to the IDH (for lack of a better descriptor) which quantum theoretics are bringing us closer to some kind of understanding of.

As such I find myself in what appears to be some measure of agreement with a number of these wacky IC players & scientists who have been mucking around in ufology for decades.

"Consciousness" comes up a lot and for good reason I'd say: Massless, weightless and responsible for all societal achievement. Cogito Ergo Sum. Seemingly knocks the hell out of "hard" materialism and leaves us with profound questions. Questions that seem to suggest a meager few candidates for answers.

On the other hand trusting the source--and by that I mean not just these particular players but whom they're working for--does not compute for me.

So, where does that leave me if the big reveal is, "Yes!"

Which brings to mind a joke: Descartes walks into a cafe and orders a coffee. The waitress asks, "Would you like a beignet with that? Descartes replies, "I think not" and disappears.

Merry Christmas Everyone or Happy Hanukkah or May the Force Be With You. Whichever works!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Which brings to mind a joke: Descartes walks into a cafe and orders a coffee. The waitress asks, "Would you like a beignet with that? Descartes replies, "I think not" and disappears.

Reminded me of being on a beach in S France. A woman walked along the beach with a container, shouting out a sing-song "Beignets! Apple and apricot!" They weren't bad at all.

More on topic. Less and less convinced we're "dealing with" ET. This is something that is here with us. Just finished Sanderson's "Invisible Residents". For a fifty year old book, it seemed surprisingly up to date.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Reminded me of being on a beach in S France. A woman walked along the beach with a container, shouting out a sing-song "Beignets! Apple and apricot!" They weren't bad at all.

More on topic. Less and less convinced we're "dealing with" ET. This is something that is here with us. Just finished Sanderson's "Invisible Residents". For a fifty year old book, it seemed surprisingly up to date.

Cheers

"Something here with us." - An Understatement.. It/They have been here all along..."

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

check your DMs Gut

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Age restricted due to parental control over their children's young undeveloped "minds" ceases at eighteen voting rights as an independent voter(free speech in effect) no matter families affiliation. Although religion has fought(lobbied) to keep control of the child's "mind" until age twenty(free mind in effect) expecting the "devil" at twenty one called alcohol etc. then no longer a child to be claimed at twenty three(free body in effect) as far as taxes go.

Video description: Standing on earth looking at daytime moon 100x zoom

In more important news more junk is going into space(orbit) to attempt identifying and cleaning up other junk in orbit from a private party corporation hopefully it will have live uninterrupted and uncensored live feed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The ID meme is perfect for IC purposes to keep this in the dark. It's not a perceptible reality to 99.9 percent of human beings. So is on the same level as any religious belief—it’s an imperceptible belief or faith.

Sure, they can get some of the physicists to say, yeah, the mathematics proves there are other dimensions.

But the fact of the matter is this old aphorism applies:

Those who know don’t say, and those who say don’t know...including the hypothetical physicists quoted above...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
True, The US intelligence community are deceiving their own people.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hmmm

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join