It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam: I Want YOU...to believe.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The push from the Intelligence Community across MSM platforms for the last couple of years is unprecedented.

Get ready to be introduced to the Interdimensional Hypothesis, not “Aliens” per se. The hard campaign is on from the IC—they want you to believe.

When looking at the careful wording coming from the To The Stars folk and this from Brennan, it's obvious to me they aren't selling life from other planets, but something much closer to home. Something that's--maybe--always been with us.

Whatever they're selling, I'm gonna be smelling before I personally buy it. My guess is we're going to get some truth mixed with a fatal lie so to speak.

“…some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.” John Brennan

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hi, TheGut.

“…some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

That statement would seem to be semantically null. Ain't that always been the way?

There is things what happen that we don't know what they is. Some folk think it be ET.

edit on 12/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hey Gut , great post.
With the crazy that's in the world I see no better time to try and pull something off , there's definitely movements happening to what end remains to be seen.

As inter-dimensional seems to have been the direction of travel in the past I see no reason for them not to dig it up and put some sort of a new science spin on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hi, TheGut.

“…some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

That statement would seem to be semantically null. Ain't that always been the way?

There is things what happen that we don't know what they is. Some folk think it be ET.

You can almost hear the cogs whirring...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Howdy, Phage.

Yup. I like that, "Semantically null." Good enough to appropriate for use elsewhere if you don't mind. Almost like it's all we're deemed to deserve from our betters on any of the big questions.

However, as inferred, I do think I'm starting to detect a semantic drift. And, my oh my, the sales pitch seems quite aggressive as of late.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

How about this??...

They've discovered some sort of unidentifiable intelligent life form which has completely cracked the human DNA code and has engineered viruses which the human life form is genetically incapable of dealing with...ever. (COVID-21 anyone?).

Put on your mask. Follow instructions. Report to the nearest FEMA camp at once. Your admission ticket is your username and password to your 401k. We must fight this horrible evil...together, as one.

That is all.

edit on 12/19/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Or maybe they know, and have ALWAYS known, that it isn't exactly Aliens from Space. It's just that this was a convenient metaphor for the Star Trek Generation, what with faeries and goblins being out of favor and all. Juxtaposed with the OTHER Inconvenient Truth, also out of favor, that being "Heaven" (snork!) otherwise known as that place where our "Consciousness" (Don't use the word "soul") goes when we shed our "containers," bugger around a bit before we are drawn back to contemporary Earth to indulge in drugs, sex, and rock and roll again (because this life is friggin' addictive), much to the chagrin of our guardians (the bug-eyed guys) who would prefer we pay attention to the lessons we are supposed to learn in "school." But we don't need no stinking lessons. We'd rather (see above.)

You want the Truth? You can't HANDLE the Truth, but that's exactly what it is. Go ahead and argue some more. You'll find out soon enough. Besides, deep down in the dark hidden recesses of your soul, you already know this. That's why it is so scary. It's not about aliens from space. It's about the fundamental nature of ourselves.
edit on 12/19/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
However, as inferred, I do think I'm starting to detect a semantic drift. And, my oh my, the sales pitch seems quite aggressive as of late.

When you say aggressive I'm presuming you mean in the spitting out of dummy kind of way because from my perspective there's an awful lot of tantrums, tears and tiaras going on. Aggressively though, which is why one feels somewhat reassured that an independent party has hacked into the nuclear systems. I'm sleeping much more soundly as a consequence.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well as someone who has spent a couple of decades researching the Shadow People phenomena, I can say that if the Government released this info it would shock a few people at the same time vindicate a few others. Though I will say that when these guys had the official authority to release this information they sat on it, so if released I would be looking at it cocked-eyed since it may have been political motivations behind it. Which in my opinion is both stupid and prone to backfire.

Let's say someone like Brennan releases this type of data out to the public, then accuses Trump of hiding these facts. Trump then just has to dump everything the US has on this phenomena and claim that Brennan and friends have been blocking him from releasing it to the public. On the other hand if the push is to get Trump to release this data, then Trump just has to release something. If the other side make any claim about the information released then they are exposed as sitting on it.

A few things aside that I want to point out.

Richard Shaver (yes that guy) made a lot of claims about a civilization living under the surface of the Earth, not a hollow Earth theory, but rather a "Geode Theory" where you have groups of creatures living in massive naturally/artificial geodes that are just under the surface of the Earth. It's been a popular theory for centuries, and would be interesting if reveled to be true.

From the research that I have, and still am, conducted the Shadow People live somewhere, but as of yet I don't have a specific place for them to come and go. I have a theory, but it can't be proven until more data is collected. The Shadow People seem to have an ability to hide themselves from us using a chameleon like or even octopus styled of skin color manipulation. I wonder how much information the US Government might have on this idea.

Final thought on this is if this might mean that all those files that the US Government has on the Bigelow time at Skinwalker Ranch will be released to the public. Might be very nice to have those NDAs all go away.

Back on topic though, why didn't these same people release the information when they had control of it? THat's what we should be asking.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Mr. GUT!!!! So happy to see a thread from you! And also, I agree with you, except: I think it’s gonna be ALL lie. Fabrication mixed up with all of the little stories they’ve been feeding into the mill for decades. And whatever that is, I DO know the “why.” It will be for control of us in some way. Some way that benefits them and takes power and agency and most likely money away from us.

ETA: Their “inter-dimensional” and “not quite sure” wording is perfect for them. That way they have the most amount of control of their narrative, and can easily change it if they need to, and still have complete control of it (and us).
edit on 19-12-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Or maybe, just maybe, there is not one single source of the peculiar stuff. But people do like to have nice neat boxes into which they can place things.

I have a "junk drawer", for example. It contains a bunch of random stuff; plastic pieces for things that I never used, screweyes, furniture footpads. I can't bring myself to toss them out because I might find them useful someday, but none of them have anything to do with the others.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Something REALLY interesting he said was something I first thought I misheard, so I went back and, re watched the bit and even checked the transcript to be sure I wasn't just imagining it:

HE speaks as if he knows FOR A FACT that we will be seeing more of this.

Check it out, it's at 2:19:

02:17
but um i think some of the phenomena
02:19
we're going to be seeing
02:22
continues to be unexplained and
02:26
might in fact be some type of phenomenon
02:29
that is the result of something that
02:33
we don't yet understand and that
02:36
could involve some type of activity
02:40
that some might say constitutes a a
02:43
different form of life

" ... I think some of the phenomena we're going to be seeing ... "

"Going to be seeing" - that is not a slip of the tongue. That is a phrasing used when you want to project you are sure that something is going to happen.

Of course it might be his personal and uninformed believe, but nevertheless I find it VERY interesting.
edit on 19-12-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As inter-dimensional seems to have been the direction of travel in the past I see no reason for them not to dig it up and put some sort of a new science spin on it.

Gortex the Mighty---so glad you stopped by old friend. If I had to pick the one ATS member I'd most like to share a pint in person with, it'd have to be you.

Oddly enough, while I definitely question their motives & wisdom, I actually find myself somewhat on the same page as some of our ubiquitous cast of ufological characters. Or maybe that's "UAPologists." Pronounced: WHAP-ologists

I'm leaning towards "new science" itself leaning towards these issues. The nature of reality and all the questions & possible answers the quantum fields suggest.

How it might be used agin' us, or allegedly for us, is the second biggest question behind do "they" really exist.

I can see both fear & wonder as motivators...and at the same time. I keep hearing "Global problems require global solutions" bandied about from think-tank-ists. My strong suspicion is that's where this is leading us in some form or the other---but my mind is certainly open as to why this being pushed so heavily across all platforms.

Call me paranoid or a pessimist, but I'm personally fairly certain it's not altruistic.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You forgot “Stand six feet apart as you wait in line to enter the FEMA camp.”

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Interesting....at the 2:20 mark Brennan says that "some of the phenomena that we are going to be seeing continues to be unexplained"....does he know of upcoming events and accidentally let it slip?

link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, that too! Or, make sure to don your hermetically sealed bubble suit before you show up.

link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Ha...I was listening and posting that as well....sounded like he slipped up....

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or does he know what is going to be "leaked." Like the "gimbal" video, and the "go fast" video.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

When you say aggressive I'm presuming you mean in the spitting out of dummy kind of way because from my perspective there's an awful lot of tantrums, tears and tiaras going on.

I mean "aggressive" in the sense that it's being pushed--quite heavily--by IC-connected characters across all platforms regardless of ideology---from NYTs to FOX.

Almost like that stoopid Iraq war---all the outlets behind it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or does he know what is going to be "leaked." Like the "gimbal" video, and the "go fast" video.

Could be....he appears to know something is coming out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join