It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof - The world really is becoming more racist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Firewater

To be fair, you could probably come up with a list of negativite generalizations about black people.

Go on then, come up with the list. Let's see how many people agree.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Could some one enlighten me, was the OP alluding to Whites or Blacks as his post could allude to both. As I can't see the video.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

It's not racist to say certain ethnic groups smell "funky". Because we do.

I played competitive sports up until University. Ive been in locker rooms. Black dudes give off a Burger King onion smell. Heck, my dad gave off a weird green chile lemon scent. Lol. I straight up smell like a pure armpits from a pig.

It's our diets. I played rugby with Samoans, they smell different too.

But, I will add. I've never smelled a human that smelled like a wet dog (any race). I know that's popular for certain people to say about certain people.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Blimey Ketsuko, is it racial of me to say I'm White and would love to be lazy and sit on the porch all day eating fried chicken and melon. Take that back, I don't like melon.
I have a Black niece, but I only mention Black for information because to me she's my niece. OK I'm 71 and she can run me into the ground and her hobby is climbing cliffs and mountains. She's a secondary school teacher and I'm proud of her.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
a reply to: AverageWang

It's not racist to say certain ethnic groups smell "funky". Because we do.

It's not overtly racist no, it's similar to saying that Asian people's eyes look different I agree. But if I said 'ewwww asian peoples eyes look different', then I'm sure you'd agree it has a different connotation to it. If you watch the video, use your common sense and acknowledge the tone in which it's said.

That aside, what about all of the other insults that are thrown out?
edit on 12/18/20 by AverageWang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could some one enlighten me, was the OP alluding to Whites or Blacks as his post could allude to both. As I can't see the video.

It's a sarcastic post - if you cant verify your age for the video let me fill you in. It's black people being racist towards white people. And I don't use the term 'racist' lightly, I mean it's actually very racist. Let me be clear that I do not assume all black people have these feelings, in fact if you were able to read the comments on the video you'd see so many black people condemning it.

It's more an observation of the clear YouTube guideline violations in the video that have not been adhered to by YouTube themselves, simply in the service of the White Privilege narrative.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think that's the point of the post, maybe by the sheer virtue of the fact that you can't see the video perhaps places you in a better position to judge what is more racist.

So I ask you, whats more racist from the following phrases?:

"Black people are good at lying stealing and cheating"

"White people are good at lying stealing and cheating"

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It is bull. Posted for that exact response.

One stupid thing said, or one video posted does not speak for the whole of the Black community.

I take it you don't have Black friends or constituents, otherwise you would know that it is pure bull.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

I think that's the point of the post, maybe by the sheer virtue of the fact that you can't see the video perhaps places you in a better position to judge what is more racist.

So I ask you, whats more racist from the following phrases?:

"Black people are good at lying stealing and cheating"

"White people are good at lying stealing and cheating"

Black people are not good at lying and cheating. Look at our black prison population.

They are superior at ratting themselves out though.

Look at Worldstar Hip Hop. All they do is rat themselves out.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I'd say they're exactly as good or as bad as anyone else.

What they have is a certain segment of their population that is heavily invested in a culture that leads them to engage in those behaviors as matter of pride. It's nowhere near all of them but it is an outsize portion that gets a lot of attention because it does lead to the thing you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

To be fair, you could probably come up with a list of negativite generalizations about black people.

Go on then, come up with the list. Let's see how many people agree.

Nice try, but im not stepping into that trap!

I just meant you can come up with negative stereotypes about any race.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nice try, but im not stepping into that trap!

I just meant you can come up with negative stereotypes about any race.

Yeh man, it's called being racist.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: galaga

I'd say they're exactly as good or as bad as anyone else.

What they have is a certain segment of their population that is heavily invested in a culture that leads them to engage in those behaviors as matter of pride. It's nowhere near all of them but it is an outsize portion that gets a lot of attention because it does lead to the thing you mentioned.

So, basically you agree with me.

From what I understand, and from what I read, African American men are the most narcissistic people on the planet.

These studies can be found online.

The ironic thing is, I was looking up the statistics of narcissistic Asian American women.

I'm not racist. I've just seen a pattern.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is bull. Posted for that exact response.

One stupid thing said, or one video posted does not speak for the whole of the Black community.

I take it you don't have Black friends or constituents, otherwise you would know that it is pure bull.

I am basically a hermit. Aside from my GF, I keep to myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join