It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNI Says There Was Indeed 2020 U.S. Election Manipulation by China - Iran - Russia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I've been hearing commercials for rice on the Radio lately.

How weird is that? Rice, like it's the new American staple.

Don't get me wrong, I like rice just as much as anyone,

but I find it odd to all of a sudden start hearing it on the radio.

Seems I'm not alone either.

Do you have a real rice cooker that keep hot rice for you 24/7, do you have 50 lbs bags of rice? If you don't you will not do well when the new tenants come.

You know what a scary thought would be? 300 million Chinese come to America...China would hardly noticed the reduction ...lol

edit on 17-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Lets see..

Source is The Gateway Pundit .. For those that dont know what that is , by the sites own about page , they are a conservative focused website.

If people are gonna cry that CNN is a liberal website then they should also cry about the various right sites that seem to repeat the same lies now.

In your video clip can tell where the timestamp is that shows the DNI head saying that so I can jump to it and hear the quote.

No, the source was CBS News. The gateway pundit was reporting on what CBS News said.

And the video clip is literally CBS News reporting on why DNI Ratcliffe told them. Maybe you should watch it before attacking the source.

You might learn something.
edit on 17-12-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So we’re believing in foreign interference in our elections now?

Funny how that works.
I know, you freaked out for years when you thought it was helping an orange guy (woops nothing burger) now your indignant. Tells me plenty you’re so quick this round to dismiss it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Biden Transition Team Intelligence Briefings HALTED.

ussanews.com...

My guess: Too many Biden family "connections" with CHINA and RUSSIA.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, says there was indeed Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election.

Catherine Herridge: DNI Ratcliffe leads the 17 intelligence agencies and he has access to the most highly classified information that is held by the US government.

He tells CBS News that there was foreign interference by China, Iran, and Russia in November of this year, and he is anticipating a public report on those findings in January.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... sia-november-video/

In September of 2018, President Trump issued an Executive Order to Punish individuals here at home and abroad, who assisted foreign nations with interfering in U.S. elections.

Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of, or on behalf of, a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it.

The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Excerpted from: www.whitehouse.gov...

So, the Director of National Intelligence confirms that foreign countries DID INTERFERE in our November 3rd National Election.

The next question is, Did any U.S. Citizens assist with that interference?

Even though the "Public Report" is not going to be published until January 2021, the actions outlined in the 2018 Executive Order can begin immediately, if President Trump gives the green-light.

In light of what has been revealed this year by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo regarding CHINA's influence on U.S. Politicians and Business Leaders, it's possible there will be legal and/or law-enforcement actions taken against the overseas perpetrators, and U.S. citizen conspirators, very soon.

-CareWeMust

edit on 16-12-2020 by DrumsRfun

Looks like preparation is beginning for the seizure of assets, as described in the presidents 2018 executive order on Election interference.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The United States has begun leveling sanctions against companies involved in election interference in Venezuela.

Could domestic U.S. targets be next?

mobile.twitter.com...

It is likely the federal government knows more about election interference here at home, than they do about what happened in Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I like the way they say that there was no interference in the election by foreign governments....they did not even know that other countries had been hacking major government agencies for six months. And they do not think they hacked the election........does anyone else think that maybe those people running intelligence agencies might not be very intelligent?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I like the way they say that there was no interference in the election by foreign governments....they did not even know that other countries had been hacking major government agencies for six months. And they do not think they hacked the election........does anyone else think that maybe those people running intelligence agencies might not be very intelligent?

Moreover, the people in charge of ensuring we have a strong firewall against foreign attacks, are loved by the mainstream media, even if they failed to protect us...so long as they disagree with President Trump, like Christopher Krebs did.

Many in the media wanted to talk to Christopher Krebs, the nation’s former top cybersecurity official, when he disputed President Trump’s unproven allegations of voter fraud.

But his name appears to come up less frequently now that his former agency is being scrutinized in the wake of an apparent Russian cyber attack that began in March but was only publicly revealed this week.

Krebs headed the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) until Trump fired him in November. He had called the 2020 election "the most secure in American history" and said there was no evidence of changed, deleted, lost or otherwise compromised votes.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

All of a sudden, Krebs's "Our election was safe!", statement has ZERO credibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Again foreign interference in our electionsis like seeing an ant walk across your kitchen floor and calling an exterminator to get rid of it.
Meanwhile you have a family of raccoons living in your walls and kitchen cabinets and you ignore them. THAT is what domestic interference and election manipulation by the MSM, the internet providers and social media moguls and the entertainment industry represent. They were in the can for Hillary and doubled down for Usurper Joe.
People used social media to tear Hillary apart and they got accused of being russian bots. They question traitor Biden's fitness to serve and the validity of the election and thye get accused of being duped by disinformation. Well kiss my ass, you fascist scum.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You should be tried for treason against the Republic.

I can't believe this drivel is allowed here.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You're all being duped - this China, Russia scandals.. Donald Trump being the last bastion of hope.. this whole charade between parties.. Its all a show to pacify - We The People.. to make everyone feel as though they have hope, as though somebody - some party is fighting on their side.

They're all in on it. I mean all.. Russia, China.. the US.. are all part of the Globalist Empire. Its just a matter of time before it is all revealed. Prob sooner than later.. Everyone is bought like hookers.

I must admit some of these elaborate shows/displays are quite convincing but I think everyone feels something is not quite right.
edit on 20-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
You're all being duped - this China, Russia scandals.. Donald Trump being the last bastion of hope.. this whole charade between parties.. Its all a show to pacify - We The People.. to make everyone feel as though they have hope, as though somebody - some party is fighting on their side.

They're all in on it. I mean all.. Russia, China.. the US.. are all part of the Globalist Empire. Its just a matter of time before it is all revealed. Prob sooner than later..

I must admit some of these elaborate shows/displays are quite convincing but I think everyone feels something is not quite right.

Of course we know it's not right. The media exists to keep us either anxious or apathetic.

Anxiety is immediately channelled back into the us/them divide, rinse and repeat.

Apathy is the desired effect which is achieved for the majority that knows that both extremes are f-ing nutz.

(post by NpcHunter13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, says there was indeed Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election.

Catherine Herridge: DNI Ratcliffe leads the 17 intelligence agencies and he has access to the most highly classified information that is held by the US government.

He tells CBS News that there was foreign interference by China, Iran, and Russia in November of this year, and he is anticipating a public report on those findings in January.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... sia-november-video/

Totally bogus

Stop spreading this information

This was the most secure and honest election in history

edit on 22-12-2020 by BeenieWeenie because: Incorrect formatting

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I assumed it came to mind for good reason. Thanks for laying it out a little better for everyone.

Imagine if Trump does this. It will be wrong for him or anybody to do it really. and according to my understanding it's against the law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join