It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise SHOUTING at Mission Impossible Crew in UK For Not Observing COVID Safety

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hollywood is doing really bad. Warner media owned by AT&t are putting all their 2021 movies on HBO max the worst streaming service there is and the bi shot agents and directors and stars are having conniption fits.

Maybe that is why Tom Cruise had a terrible outburst on the set of MI 7

This is not for kids to hear but here it is

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In a real life situation, I bet he's a total chicken.

Here's my Tom Cruise story...

My friend sponsored a NASCAR race at Pocono in the 1980's, the one season when he was driving professionally.

I had all-access to see him show up in a Jaguar last minute, with a smile and wave for the ladies.

He spun on the first turn, and hit the wall on the second. Soon after, he left before the race was over.

What a douche.
The End.

edit on 15-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So he ran into a wall?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
He drove into it, yeah.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

To me as a woman, it seems that he has spent his entire life and made a billion dollars or something trying so hard to prove that he is something he isn't.

An actual alpha male.

His "tingle" factor for me is about a 2 out of 10...

And 3 points of that was probably because of the cinematography.

~shrug~

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

here I thought after reaching OT VIII he would be able to defeat covid ?

The guy is a nut and high on his horse but he is a good actor and makes good entertaining movies for the most part. not that makes him anything else but good at his job but I do enjoy his movies.

So while he sounded like a douche, he does have somewhat a point if the industry is shutdown many will lose jobs. Whether its really about that or not is debatable , but he is certainly in a position that likely deals with those things. Having said that him and his cult do separate ,bankrupt, and harass numerous family members from each other if they leave the cult so it could be him bs about the concern of others.

edit on 451231America/ChicagoTue, 15 Dec 2020 22:45:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here's a quote from itvariety.com...

Cruise has been strict about enforcing COVID-19 guidelines on the set of the film in Britain, and scolded the crew for taking advantage of the safe environment that the team in place helped create.

“You can tell it to the people who are losing their #ing homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education. That’s what I sleep with every night – the future of this #ing industry!” Cruise said. “So I’m sorry, I am beyond your apologies. I have told you, and now I want it, and if you don’t do it, you’re out. We are not shutting this #ing movie down! Is it understood? If I see it again, you’re #ing gone.”

Cruise pointed out specific members of the crew, telling one “you’re going to cost him his job.”

“Am I clear? Do you understand what I want? Do you understand the responsibility that I have? Because I will deal with your reason, and if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired,” Cruise continued. “That’s it. That is it. I trust you guys to be here.”

“Mission: Impossible 7” was recently hit with delays in October when 12 people on set in Italy tested positive for COVID-19. Production resumed a week later and returned to the U.K. two weeks ago. “Mission: Impossible 7” is directed by Christopher McQuarrie and set to release on Nov. 19, 2021.

Listen to the full audio here.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I thought it was Paul Newman who was the racer guy

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Cruise is all right with me. He made it real big for a short guy from Glen ridge NJ.

The MI series is kind of weak except for the first one in 96

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Cruise is all right with me. He made it real big for a short guy from Glen ridge NJ.

The MI series is kind of weak except for the first one in 96

He was good in Legend.

He should have stopped there.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Are you kidding, all the money he made since then. Whether you like him or not, he is probably the biggest star today

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Are you kidding, all the money he made since then. Whether you like him or not, he is probably the biggest star today

And still a beta male attempting to portray an alpha male.

So I completely understand why you like him...

But at the end of the day, he is never going to be what he really wants to be.

Simply because he isn't.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't particularly like him. In-fact the last movie I saw was LA Confidential years ago.

Alpha male, I don't know anything about that

An angry man...yes

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Does anybody watch movies anymore? I know I stopped watching the TV when I was around 15 years old and realized it was all make believe, bull#, and nonsense. The day it stopped being entertaining, was the day I stopped watching.

And most new movies are just the same ol lame rehash over and over. That's why there dying and the industry is dying. There quite literally, just boring. And covid? You have to be brain dead and not know anything about biology and who and what viruses are to believe any of that crap. Its quite literally brain dead stuff.

Not only are all the things that comes out of Hollywood and big block buster movies there for entertainment purposes. But so is everything that is on the TV and the tubes.

Whats the next mission impossibly about anyways? Tom Cruise is on a mission to stop some super secret virus outbreak, by jumping with a car through a fireloop explosions of cars to get to whatever yada yada. All while wearing a cloth dipper on his face?

Some people take themselves to seriously.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I agree with thelogicalbro. It might be a little OTT but this is a business where people will lose paychecks and millions if a set is closed down because someone didn't follow health and safety protocol, which is stipulated in the very expensive insurance coverage they are required to carry.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I agree. There are rarely good movies anymore and TV is for documentaries and...well even news is screwed on TV. Even the docs are getting redundant.

It's all limited.

And like I said the first MI movie was alright but the rest are trash. Just violent James Bond copy cats

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

He raced racing carts as a preteen and teenager. Not much bigger than a lawnmower but very low to the ground if you recall the old Malibu Grand Prix cars...only some these can do 50-60+ mph and actually are a little scary. Even the very entry level cars will do about 25-35 mph and I would never squeeze comfortably into it.

Back when Rainman was being filmed in Cincinnati he visited the local track. The daughter of the owner, who was a couple grades behind me, didn’t think to call me to come over to meet him until after he left. I was doing a play in Cincinnati (Green Hills to be exact) at the time. And one of the ladies auditioned for a bit part and had dinner with Cruise and Hoffman as thank you for getting close.

And that was okay too. I hung out with people a little more down to earth over the years.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

You make a good point.

That's why the NBA now requires masks on the bench for everybody.

Their losing big money not having fans and if they get sick then they have no revenue.

And Hollywood is starving without theaters.

Warner Bros is putting their whole 2021 movies to HBO max streaming and that's big money loses

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Great story...

I didn't like Rainman for some reason

You an actor?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I think many movie people all the way from the top to actors and many authors have insider info on what is going on in the world.

'They" the group orchestrating the worlds ruin likes to tell us things by letting info out in movies and books and even video games.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join