It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this link, but here is the entire report for Antrim, Michigan, showing election fraud.

Antrim County Forensics Report

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I love this, thank you! a reply to: jrod

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: klarkowski67
I love this, thank you! a reply to: jrod

Another "Russian" attempting to interfere in our elections by siding with pro-Russia pro-China Joe Forgetful Biden and his cohorts of mindless zombies?...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah I posted that a few times on this thread. Indisputable evidence.

Lot's of leftist nut jobs fighting hard to go down in history with greats like Adolf Hitler, Stalin. If successful we might see organ harvesting from political opponents just like in China.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah I posted that a few times on this thread. Indisputable evidence.

Lot's of leftist nut jobs fighting hard to go down in history with greats like Adolf Hitler, Stalin. If successful we might see organ harvesting from political opponents just like in China.

I wonder if any of them have actually read it?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Your take on this is weak, you don’t even fit into that cheerleader suit.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Arizona officials are refusing to comply with subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

I suspect they know the results there will be as devastating as they were after the Michigan forensic audit results were released.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Arizona officials are refusing to comply with subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

I suspect they know the results there will be as devastating as they were after the Michigan forensic audit results were released.

Maricopa (Phoenix, Az) County board of elections was served a subpoena to release the Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit 10 days ago. They are still refusing to comply...and citizens are lighting up the phones.

Yesterday the board sent out a message to the public.

Please leave us alone!: twitter.com...

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO KEEP HIDDEN???

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
2.18.2021 MICHIGAN UPDATE

The State of Michigan removed 177,000 voters from the roles last month. Joe Biden won Michigan by only 154,000 votes in November.

As evidence of a cover-up emerges, it's become clearer that there was massive fraud in Michigan.

Spread the word: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Michigan now admits after ‘certifying’ the 2020 Presidential election, that more voters should be removed from their voter rolls than there were votes won by Joe Biden in the race. Mixed with other suspected fraud, (like 141,000 ballot drops at 6am the day after the election) all the ballots in this state should be forensically audited to determine the full extent of the election fraud.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join