It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Trust me, liberal media is everywhere, and swallowing the narrative, hook, line and sinker.

It's bad enough that it stinks that people in the US refuse to open their eyes, but when it's other places, it's a kick in the guts. Blind followers, who should know better... but tds is global, so it appears.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
They don't care. The left are happy with getting what they want through lieing, cheating and murder. They have proven that the last 5 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yeah, the one in which Aliied Security Operations Group uses extensive high-tech data from LinkedIn.

Pfft.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: pteridine
The way to argue around this is by selective definition of "widespread fraud." This semantic argument is all the fraudsters have left. How about "extensive, election stealing fraud by foreign powers in key states?"

I'll define it for you. Not enough to even impact .001% of the results for the Presidential election.

Perhaps enough to actually investigate properly, and not dismiss evidence out of hand?

Or is it like not stopping for a red light, ok, as long as you're not caught?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterPaid
Perhaps enough to actually investigate properly, and not dismiss evidence out of hand?

Investigate it, bro, then take it to court. Call us on how that works out for you. Maybe you'll do better than Rudy and Sidney.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trust me, liberal media is everywhere, and swallowing the narrative, hook, line and sinker.

It's bad enough that it stinks that people in the US refuse to open their eyes, but when it's other places, it's a kick in the guts. Blind followers, who should know better... but tds is global, so it appears.

The only blind followers I see are the ones absolutely denying reality.

There is no fraud and that has been documented in numerous court hearings. Guiliani and other Trump members have admitted in court under oath that there is no fraud.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Investigate it, bro, then take it to court. Call us on how that works out for you. Maybe you'll do better than Rudy and Sidney.

Nah bro, seems you all have it taken care of. Could bring a semi trailer full of evidence, no one will bother - hence no fraud. right?

But that doesn't seem like corruption, does it...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There is no fraud and that has been documented in numerous court hearings. Guiliani and other Trump members have admitted in court under oath that there is no fraud.

I agree. No corruption at all. We've been told that. No one bothers to look at the evidence, just dismiss it. So therefore no fraud.

In other news, the covid vaccine is 100% safe, everyone who said so, said so.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The claim doesn't hold up under scrutiny:

Even if there were errors then both sides would be subject to them.

Read the source article at Detroit Free press
www.detroitnews.com...

Antrim County, which is reliably Republican, has been in the spotlight because its initial results on election night showed Biden ahead of Trump by thousands of votes. Election officials later determined there were problems in the reporting of the results, and Trump ended up winning the county by more than 3,700 votes.
"If the Trump campaign had any actual evidence of wrongdoing – or genuine suspicion thereof – they could have requested a hand recount of every ballot in the state," Benson said in a Monday statement. "They did not, instead choosing to allow shadowy organizations claiming expertise to throw around baseless claims of fraud in an effort to mislead American voters and undermine the integrity of the election."
But Trump, who lost Michigan by 154,000 votes, tweeted that the report showed "massive fraud." The report came from an organization called Allied Security Operations Group, which has previously made false claims about Michigan's election.
The group previously claimed there were six precincts with more than 120% turnout in the state's election. But its data was incorrect, according to publicly available turnout numbers.

Here is this obscure group that is supposed to have made this report.
They don’t amount to much

asog.us...

The new report alleges that Dominion Voting Systems, the election technology used by Antrim County and elsewhere, "is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results." It's unclear how Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) reached this conclusion, however.

Likewise, the report, authored by Russell James Ramsland, Jr., who is part of ASOG's management team, says the group found an "error rate" of 68% when examining "the tabulation log" of the server for Antrim County. It's also unclear what the "error rate" data refers to specifically and how it impacts the results.

There will be ongoing bogus claims like this as we go along.

This one is easily refuted. I won't even bother to look at these distorted claims in the future.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I agree. No corruption at all. We've been told that. No one bothers to look at the evidence, just dismiss it. So therefore no fraud.

In other news, the covid vaccine is 100% safe, everyone who said so, said so.

The SoS for Washington State said that Homeless people were assigned addresses, even if those addresses didn't actually exists, and that people who moved could vote more than once if that person only voted once per address. She was hoping that honest people would only vote once. She also admitted to accepting mail in ballots all the way up until the 22nd of Nov, but she concluded that none of these are illegal in her eyes. So there is that, it's all legal because the SoS said so, even though it was all illegal. Go figure.

The covid vaccine "IS" safe, but a side effect could be death in some cases.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Did you forget these little tid-bits from your link?

The findings are disputed by Erick Grill, attorney for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. Grill claims that the report is “inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading.” He failed to give any examples of what he alleges is false. However, the author of the analysis is Russell James Ramsland Jr., who has already put forward two flawed analyses in previous matters related to the 2020 election.

The Detroit Free Press reported:

Ramsland, a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate, mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in one recent flawed analysis of voter turnout in the Nov. 3 election. In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit filed in Michigan, he made wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various Michigan municipalities claiming that Detroit, where turnout was 51%, had turnout of 139%, and that North Muskegon, which had turnout of 78%, had voter turnout of 782%.

Michigan Elections Director Jonathan Brater disputed the report, saying it “makes a series of unsupported conclusions, ascribes motives of fraud and obfuscation to processes that are easily explained as routine election procedures or error corrections, and suggests without explanation that elements of election software not used in Michigan are somehow responsible for tabulation or reporting errors that are either nonexistent or easily explained.”

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterPaid

asog.us...

Heres the source of your " evidence"

Look at the website and tell me you'd hire them to do anything?

Go down to " our staff"

link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: KansasGirl
As I figured, you completely ignore the video I posted, that shows how the OP's source interpreted that data with a very flawed approach. So flawed that the suggestion was made that Dr. Shiva needs to redact the claims made in his viral video.

Dr ... Shiva?

Did you even read the OP? This has nothing to do with Dr. Shiva.

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Proof? Any proof at all?

Death is a possible side-effect of life.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maricopa county (Phoenix) has ordered a similar audit of Dominion hardware/software as Michigan.

twitter.com...

Yep, and Fulton County Georgia has agreed to verify signatures in a public venue.

They're catering to the malcontents that can't accept the results of an election.

No one besides Steve Bannon is reporting anything more for Michigan. This is probably referring back to the fake "audit" that has already been pushed so frequently.

why is it wrong to verify signatures? I thought that was part of secure voting? or is secure voting not the desired outcome?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Team Trump will now claim the EC votes will be contested on January 6th. It will not work because it needs the majority of both the House and Senate for a states EC votes to be tossed.(not that you need this explained to you, but it may be helpful to others, and I can go back and see how my prediction played out)

Now with several GOP Senators admitting it is over, the attempt on January 6th to declare a contested election will be squashed, but likely not without some theater.

My prediction is many Republican representatives will contest the votes in the key swing states, they need a Senator to sponsor them and someone like Rick Scott will likely do the deed. This will force a vote from both the House and Senate where the majority from both is needed to invalidate a states electors. This of course will not happen. The hearing will be full of theater and the final tally will be unnecessarily delayed. The House and Senate members who protested will get media coverage which is all they want. At the end of the day, Mr. Pence will congratulate Biden and Harris for the win.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: carewemust
Maricopa county (Phoenix) has ordered a similar audit of Dominion hardware/software as Michigan.

twitter.com...

Yep, and Fulton County Georgia has agreed to verify signatures in a public venue.

They're catering to the malcontents that can't accept the results of an election.

No one besides Steve Bannon is reporting anything more for Michigan. This is probably referring back to the fake "audit" that has already been pushed so frequently.

why is it wrong to verify signatures? I thought that was part of secure voting? or is secure voting not the desired outcome?

It's not wrong to verify signatures. This will be the second or third times some of those signatures are verified.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: AfterPaid
Heres the source of your " evidence"

Look at the website and tell me you'd hire them to do anything?

Attacking the messenger?

It seems like you would at least want some other 'trusted' (in your eyes) group to do another audit to see if they can verify or refute the claims?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

McConnell has informed Trump this morning that there's not a chance in hell that the Senate will play that game.

It's over.

Perhaps Trump will listen to his advisors and try to declare martial law to stay in power which will result in his arrest.

I can't decide whether I'd rather seem him do that, or form a Trump political party.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25633247]jrod[/post

Sorry the evidence goes against your heavily invested fantasy. When are you going to start back peddling? At what point will you come back to earth? It's not mentally healthy to have yourself to believe such filth. Wise up.

Antrim_michigan_forensics_report_121320_redac ted.pdf

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join