It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other shoe is about to drop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'm not a IT guy. So lets say I fully believe that election fraud happened but I haven't seen anything backed up by hard evidence yet.

So, you didn't read the results of the forensic audit of the Dominion machines in Antrim County?

What would qualify as fulfilling the requirement for your 'I haven't seen anything backed up by hard evidence yet' comment?

The Dominion guy is testifying right now in Michigan and he's claiming none of this is possible with their systems. Bull.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Excellent thread!!

No surprise that Dominion Voting Systems is trying to scrub their use of Solar Winds!!

To say the other shoe is about to drop is an understatement!!

I hope everyone has stocked up on their popcorn!!!

No popcorn to speak of, but a large bag of Basmati Rice!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten Xcel energy here in TX, CO, MN uses IT in India. When our execs went to visit, they had rolled a rug over a dirt floor in the data center. They have access, and completely share the supposedly "secure" admin passwords. I have seen it. They still have infrastructure on Win 98. I have used it. The actual equipment in the Glenwood canyon is over 100 years old. I know that for fact.
You can try to dispute this with me, but I was hands on IT for a lot of years.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Prove it is not real, should be easy considering your confidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

This is an awful photoshopped mishmash.

Complete bonkers.

Hint: its not a real.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nostrashawnus
a reply to: HalWesten Xcel energy here in TX, CO, MN uses IT in India. When our execs went to visit, they had rolled a rug over a dirt floor in the data center. They have access, and completely share the supposedly "secure" admin passwords. I have seen it. They still have infrastructure on Win 98. I have used it. The actual equipment in the Glenwood canyon is over 100 years old. I know that for fact.
You can try to dispute this with me, but I was hands on IT for a lot of years.

Who are you and what are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The original photo makes the claim, it's the original photo that needs confrming.

That's how deductive reasoning works.

That which is asserted without real evidence can be dismissed without real evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

But that's not how "Debunking" or "Independent Fact Checking" works - get to it!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
China and the U.S. have been in ongoing cyberwar for years but it continues to become more and more dangerous.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Damn, google 404d it. Here is the screenshot...

dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Archived

What it looks like now, not 404d....

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus

Complete bonkers.

a reply to: elementalgrove

So Web Archive is photoshopped? lol...

web.archive.org

Here is the same link today:

dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com...

They got caught, and then removed it. It is real.
edit on 15-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus

Complete bonkers.

a reply to: elementalgrove

So Web Archive is photoshopped? lol...

web.archive.org

Here is the same link today:

They got caught, and then removed it. It is real.

It is easier to deceive people than to convince them they have been deceived -- some old dude possibly MArk Twain
edit on 15-12-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If the attacks began in March/April, when covid was just starting to hit its stride, that suggests that China was a player -or- that it was one helluva coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence all that much. Also, this was one very sophisticated attack, not beyond the realm of possibility for the attackers to leave bread crumbs leading to someone else. Even if the traffic flow was observed at this point leading to China that still doesn't completely invalidate the Russian element.

In the articles I have seen on this attack I have not seen much mentioned about the Treasury Dept. other than to include it in the list of victims. It would seem to me that a foreign agent would probably target the money at least as strongly as any data mining effort, though data is money in the right marketplace.

The idea that this breach happened roughly 9 months ago and allowed hackers to create alternate routes into secured servers tells me that this is not going away completely any time soon. Any good trojan injects itself into back-ups and, for the common user, save points so even if you restore your system to a date prior to the breach the virus is just re-installed and probably deeper as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

If that's true, what that means is that while Dominion uses software/tools from SolarWinds, they don't use the particular programs that runs the Orion update package manager (thats basically what it is and how it stayed undetected), so Dominion systems would not have been breachable using this exploit.

However i call BS because Orion is SolarWinds package management software, and is used to update SolarWinds software packages.

The reason why this is happening is because someone stole Fireeye's toolkit! Theft of Cybersecurity Tools | FireEye Breach. They have tools that specially targets the Orion package manager, which is what was used to gain access to the SolarWinds platform.

TL;DR White hat hackers had their toolbox stolen and in worst case scenario, a black hat is using them. All speculation is aimed at China. Russia can do the same thing, they just move different.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like Dominion didn't even fully remove the SolarWinds reference on their login page!

You can view the source and search for solarwinds lol...

It really looks like they tried to hide it. What are they hiding?
edit on 15-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
The deep state will never let trump become re elected, even though there is tons of evidence of voter fraud.

If there was tons of evidence then the Reps kept that well hidden from the courts!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

By all means. Please cite an actual audit that verified the ballots counted by municipalities controlled by political machines and political activists were legal. And please cite an independent tally that voting machines bought by municipalities controlled by political machines counted correctly.

edit on 16-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 16-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

And that is after Democrats pushing laws and means of voting that is the least secure, and most open to fraud in the time of mass identity theft? And literally mailing out millions of ballots with the potential to be used for ballot box stuffing?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

By all means. Please cite an actual audit that verified the ballots counted by municipalities controlled by political machines and political activists were legal. And please cite an independent tally that voting machines bought by municipalities controlled by political machines counted correctly.

It's for the people making accusations of fraud to prove it. No amount of pseudohardball news show posturing can change that.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Looks like Dominion didn't even fully remove the SolarWinds reference on their login page!

You can view the source and search for solarwinds lol...

It really looks like they tried to hide it. What are they hiding?

That's great! They probably figured no one would inspect the page with dev tools or view the source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join