It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Flux for Navigation and Stealth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
One thing that has been bothering me lately is that how in the hell is the India Daily paper comming up with these military articles?

March 15, 2005
Staff reporter
India Daily

Next Generation Fighter Aircrafts And Submarines Based on Shark’s Electromagnetic Flux for Navigation and Stealth.

Scientists and defense engineers have understood that Sharks not only use electromagnetic flux for navigation but also they use it for stealth.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ahh crap.

You know what this means? I have to stop saying "Flux Capacitor" In jest when I try to explain complicated things, because now it may be a real thing!!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
***sonar operator on HMS Britain off indian coast**
"sir I think I hear something..."

"Lets have a listen..."

"1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!"

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Quite interesting this can be the key to next gen stealth tech however we are a long way away from achieving the power for this superstealth device maybe like 200 years.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmomma158
Quite interesting this can be the key to next gen stealth tech however we are a long way away from achieving the power for this superstealth device maybe like 200 years.

just because your government tells you something can't be done, doesn't make it true. You think we know about all the stuff our government has, that wouldn't be a good approach against your enemies would it?

Isn't the US Military already working with dolphins?

usmilitary.about.com...

This story doesn't surprise me at all. after all since ww2 subs haven't changed that much. They have improved drastically, sure, but the basic concept of a sub has maintained the same for the most part.

I'm sure there are some crazy subs we have no idea about.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The article is poorly written and provides almost no information on the specific principle invlolved. "Electromagnetic flux" does not seem like a legitimate scientific term to me.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

just because your government tells you something can't be done, doesn't make it true. You think we know about all the stuff our government has, that wouldn't be a good approach against your enemies would it?

Isn't the US Military already working with dolphins?

usmilitary.about.com...

This story doesn't surprise me at all. after all since ww2 subs haven't changed that much. They have improved drastically, sure, but the basic concept of a sub has maintained the same for the most part.

I'm sure there are some crazy subs we have no idea about.
yea but you know how much power this would require to make sucha flux. you need something that can produce alot of power like fission,anti/dark matter. I'm not saying it's not possible ,this is definetly the future of aerospace in terms of propulsion,navigation,stealth etc but we need to generate enough power.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
The article is poorly written and provides almost no information on the specific principle invlolved. "Electromagnetic flux" does not seem like a legitimate scientific term to me.
What makes you think so?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
What makes you think so?

What makes me think so? Because I do't recall seeing the term "electromagnetic flux" in the textbooks we used in school. Magnetic field flux, yes.

If you google "electromagnetic flux", you'll see a few links about UFOs and telepathy quite close to top, and none of serious references. That's quote telling.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What makes me think so? Because I do't recall seeing the term "electromagnetic flux" in the textbooks we used in school. Magnetic field flux, yes.

If you google "electromagnetic flux", you'll see a few links about UFOs and telepathy quite close to top, and none of serious references. That's quote telling.
Ive seen the word used plenty of times. It depnds what textbooks ur using and what you read online.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This Hacker, Gary McKinnon says the US is working with anti-gravity could that give it enough power?

www.spy.org.uk...

Here's my thread on him

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think it could be using anti/dark matter and generating EM fluxes for anti grav,stealth,navigation,hyperspeed,etc. Nice find thnx.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As I recall the earth has its own electromagnetic field. The field varys in different places on the earth and charts are made according to these fields and updated just like depth charts.

Seems to me that a large metal vessel moving through such a magnetic field would produce a change in the flux or the way the field responds and could be seen with the correct sensitive equipment.
Speaking from a stealth standpoint ..the method would be ..to put the field back in place...so that the movement or alteration of the field flux is not noticable with a large metal object moving through said field.

Talking about this kind of stealth.....while I have not seen this with a shark I have seen this with a striped bass feeding off minnows..several times. Usually it is a older and larger bass.
On the graveyard shift in the bright lights on the pier you see striped bass in the shadows...waiting for minnows to come by. The will dart out quickly from the shadows...strike the minnows and then return quickly to the shadows and get ready for the next sortie. Very fast ..very violent. Minnows run like a bat out of you know what to get away..most dont make it.
Once in awhile you will see a older larger more experienced striped bass...who will not do this technique..instead they will travel slowly up current ..with a back and forth swaying motion...and come up behind a small school of minnows...they seem to match the current ...speed for speed and slowly close the gap on the minnows. It is almost a hypnotic movement in the way this type of striper matches the minnnows turn for turn...then before you know it the striper is on the minnows...they take one and keep swaying and turning ..the minnows dont even seem to know one of them has been taken. Its really weird to watch ...when you realize what has just taken place so naturally..no panic involved. YOu also realize that this striper is much more effecient and experienced than the younger ones darting out of the shadows. Its really cool ...a stealth technique. The striper returns several times and repeats the technique ..the minnows dont panic..they have no clue what has happened or that any of them are missing....really cool to watch.

How to do this with a submarine???? Advanced stealth techniques.

Something to think about.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Agreed this tech has great potential but I don't think it will be mastered anytime soon. Great when it's finally mastered though.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Agreed this tech has great potential but I don't think it will be mastered anytime soon. Great when it's finally mastered though.

are you serious? How long do you think they have been working on this? If you believe that the government has just started investigating this type of stealth I might have to call you gullible. Even if our government did have this tech it would not disclose it because it could later jeopardize American Soldiers. I'm sure they have been working on this form of stealth since the release of the Stealth Fighter/Bomber.

The Russians have been working on other forms of stealth tech since the 70's

The U.S. Government only releases outdated(for it) technology. The US would only release the info about the Stealth Fighter/Bomber if it had something superior to it. My guess is that we are already deploying them sparcly around the world.

We just opt not to use this tech on the battlefield because then it will let our enemies know what we have. Makes sense?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Good post...

I wont comment on your premise...simply because there is not much to add to it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

are you serious? How long do you think they have been working on this? If you believe that the government has just started investigating this type of stealth I might have to call you gullible. Even if our government did have this tech it would not disclose it because it could later jeopardize American Soldiers. I'm sure they have been working on this form of stealth since the release of the Stealth Fighter/Bomber.

The Russians have been working on other forms of stealth tech since the 70's

The U.S. Government only releases outdated(for it) technology. The US would only release the info about the Stealth Fighter/Bomber if it had something superior to it. My guess is that we are already deploying them sparcly around the world.

We just opt not to use this tech on the battlefield because then it will let our enemies know what we have. Makes sense?
I guess you're right especially with all the mysterious AREA 51 sightings kinda creepy too. Maybe we're saving it for some tough foe like China or Russia. I have been ignorant.

new topics

top topics

join