It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Garbandal Apparitions and 2020

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Howdy y'all... its been a while.

Let me start by saying things don't seem to be going all that well around here since i've last posted anything. I check the /live page from time to time and all i see are political posts that seem better suited to the comments section on Fox News' Facebook feed. Remember, if you buy into their game you are agreeing to their rules.

The recent Supreme Court decision seems to have a bunch of people down so lets take our minds off it and lets talk about the Garabandal Apparitions... i'll tie this together shortly, i promise.

The Garabandal apparitions are apparitions of Saint Michael the Archangel and the Blessed Virgin Mary that are claimed to have occurred from 1961 to 1965 to four young schoolgirls in the rural village of San Sebastián de Garabandal in the Peña Sagra mountain range in the autonomous community of Cantabria in Northern Spain. The visitations numbered in the thousands, drew huge crowds, and featured phenomena, much of it filmed or photographed, with thousands of witnesses.

The Virgin Mary in this series of claimed visitations is often referred to as "Our Lady of Mount Carmel of Garabandal", because her appearance and dress looked like portrayals of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Garabandal apparitions are sometimes referred as "the continuation of Fátima."

...the visionaries forecast a "warning", a "miracle" and a "punishment" (if people do not correct their ways). The warning is described as a momentary stopping of time around the world, with all people then seeing the spiritual condition of their souls, and how they should amend their ways. Within a year of the warning, a miracle will take place. The miracle will leave a permanent sign in Garabandal, which can be seen and photographed, but not touched. The "miracle" will occur between March and May. The "punishment," or "chastisement," is conditional upon how humankind reacts to the preceding "warning" and "miracle."

en.wikipedia.org...

The four girls involved in these visions went on record and said some things i find very interesting considering the state of the world we find ourselves in right Now. I will paraphrase my limited understanding and provide a source but not site each claim independently. If you find my understanding in error please let me know.

According to 2 of the girls, Mari Moli Lazon and Conchita Gonzales, there are some clues as to when the first event, The Warning, would happen:

1. It would take place during an even numbered year.
  2. It would be something that begins with the letter "A".
  3. It would be during a time when communism "seemed to be taking over the world".
  4. It would be during a time when things "seemed to be at their worst".
  5. It would be during a time "when churches had trouble opening their doors" and priests had trouble giving mass.
  6. The warning would be "like two stars colliding"

www.1260.org...

So here we are in 2020 and with the recent Supreme Court decision many people seem to think that things are at their worst and the "Great Reset" we are about to be fed certainly seems like communism is back en vogue. Churches have been closed and people have stopped practicing their religions openly even if their faith remains strong. I have read the upcoming conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter will look like a star in the night sky and some have drawn parallels with the Christmas Star.

The one i'm not so solid on is the "A". I have read theories that the winter solstice with the conjunction will herald the beginning of the "Age of Aquarius but i don't know enough about astrology to have an opinion... what are ATS' thoughts?

Anyhow, just came across this the other day and i thought y'all would like it; even if it is just the ramblings of an old psychonaut.

Cheers and much Love my friends; be good to each other out there!
edit on 12/12/20 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Exceptional thread. I’ve found this apparition to be intriguing as well. Reminds me of the story about the pope reading a letter and weeping for the future, never to share the letters contents. Many speculations as to what it said.

Regardless this is a really cool thread and fascinating OP.
Thank you for your take, the planets aligning on 12/21 is super cool and extremely rare (800 years) to the degree they will appear at the same position in the sky.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Regardless this is a really cool thread and fascinating OP.
Thank you for your take, the planets aligning on 12/21 is super cool and extremely rare (800 years) to the degree they will appear at the same position in the sky.

Thank you! And it does doesn't it? Feels like 2012 all over again but with more censorship, more lies, and more desperation from "them" this time around.
edit on 12/12/20 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had a DVD of the girls looking up to the sky while walking backwards through the town.
Im sure there’s some videos out there on YouTube.
Great story.

a reply to: soulshn

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

While reading the clues I thought of an Asteroid. You can photograph but not touch could be a radiated area.

It would be something that begins with the letter "A". The warning would be "like two stars colliding"

Also Asteroid comes from Ancient Greek word asteroeidēs, meaning 'star-like, star-shaped.

edit on 12-12-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The rise of the Age of Aquarius could coincide with the rise of the Age of Man -- the number of man is 6. The last time the so-called star of Bethlehem heralded an important birthing, it was the 1st Advent. Perhaps this one heralds the 2nd, but we've got a lot horror coming before Him, including the Beast (666).

The Second Coming
BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Here's an interesting article if you're into this stuff...

SIGNALS OF AQUARIUS

PRELUDE TO THE 4 HORSEMEN
4 Mysterious Signals Coming From Deep Space

- Is there a message in the 4 Signals coming from deep space?
- Is the possible implications tied to the Rapture, end of Age?
- What does the constellation of Aquarius convey astronomically?

The purpose of this study is to depict the astronomical quadrant where the recent discovered 4 mysterious Signals, coming from deep space have been discovered. Although the Signals are purely a scientific and astronomical find, it is being considered for their possible Biblical and/or prophetic inferences, if any. Why? One would not normally consider such a phenomenon, as being out of the ordinary but the finding is nothing ‘normal’. Such a phenomenon has not been discovered until now and where the 4 Signals are coming from is what is intriguing. The Astronomers are labeling these very peculiar objects as ‘Signals’. What if it could also be the stuff of Biblical ‘Signs’?

Luke 22:10 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

Into the House of Aquarius on Dec 21, 2020.

Or in occultic terms, this 3-stage ritual is being used for the coming 5th Age of Aquarius: Separation, Transformation, Incorporation. This is the Satanic Spell and strategy to have all of Humanity be transformed and conditioned to usher-in their Luciferian New World Order. And this is what is occurring now with the plandemics in preparation of the coming reset. Humanity all over the world is being subjected to a Satanic ritual whereby humans are told to separate, cover up, who they can see, what they can buy, where they can work, and what they can think and/or say, etc. They are tearing-down Humanity created in the image and likeness of YHVH and reconstituting it in their own Luciferian image. How are these 3 stages of transformation related to the 3 Cups of Passover? Realize that the occurrences that took place at the Passover was a ritual also. The point is that if the 3 types of Cups started at a Passover initiated the coming Church Age, then it could end with Pentecost for the largely Gentile Church Age period.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
(Statement)

(I said this a few times, not that I know when the lord will return..............but I said, too many people have to die if there was an "ensign of nations according to isaiah", since humanity has no mechanism to formerly identify with its accusation of dead flesh (such as is revealed as this current time), and it would be a conflict of profitability, with one outcome, an endless amount of lives ending, for basic profitability sake................when the true answer, is a little more time, and a little more suffering) (and clearly we are correct on this position) (things are beginning to change in society and there is perhaps many more years to the lords return) (perhaps not, and that is what needs to be voiced)

Garabandal apparitions@October 18, 1961.................technically that is or should be, not necessarily the day of my birthday............but "The Jupiter Effect 1982".............from the Planet Jupiter.............needless to say the date on one of these apparations "6/18/1965", with a value of "666" can go right to the reported, "1967 Nasa Tower and Shard", in which that large body most likely was the Planet Jupiter, inaccurately reported. (and again that spacing of "666" goes right to jupiter to 10/18/1982 from the great conjunction in 1980, approximately.............it is no wonder we can readily tie this information also to the Garabandal apparations).
edit on 22-12-2020 by oiamaou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I used some astronomical software to pinpoint when 'Age of Aquarius' actually begins.

Turns out, a lot of it is open to interpretation, but if we go with the most common sense / logical ones, it looked like it won't begin for hundreds of years still (can't remember the exact number).

It would be interesting, if someone would want to make a case with explanations for it starting soon or having already been started, that would be fascinating. Just looking at sun's movements, I can't see the sun entering the Aquarius constellation any time soon (or recently).

However, maybe the software was faulty or my research was inadequate, so anything is possible. I think the reason why many people think we're living that 'New Age', is because of those old songs that talk about 'Age of Aquarius'.

I think of it more from a natural perspective - a deer in the forest doesn't know if they have suddenly walked over a border into a completely different country. To the deer, there's just a forest and its simple life and existence there. The nature and the deer do not care about the artificial border.

People have 'mapped the stars', but what are these borders based on? Are they arbitrary? Is there some kind of cosmic signifigance that comes from a higher plane?

In my opinion, stars don't care about these Earth-made 'constellation borders' any more than a deer cares about a country's border in the forest.

Therefore, even if we were in the 'Age of Aquarius', it might not have as big an impact as the old hippie songs predict.

top topics

join