It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't it be ironic with all the radio waves bouncing.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
around the universe, (which I'm assuming comes from us from t.v. and radio), that it might just be killing off other aliens and life forms out there with out even realizing it. Or even pissing them off, especially if some forms are telepathic and couldn't drown out the constant noise that is going thru their head, ultimately driving them crazy. Almost like being on a train with someone sitting in front of you talking non stop on the phone. It would be just another place or places that we'd be polluting yet again. i guess we just never learn. lolol,

• so basically i feel well just eventually kill off the whole world while were looking for life.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What can I say? We have a number of problems hear on earth, too many to worry about polluting space with this radiation. I would tend to thing that if they are telepathic and communicate biologicly the same way we do with radios and TV then they would have a way to block out the waves that they didn't want to hear. Otherwise with millions of aliens communicating that way they would have created the same problem as TV sattelites everywhere.

It would concevibly be a problem if they did it in ways that are well... alien too us, and we where polluting thier world with our radio and TV.

new topics

join