It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Facebook fact checker hirer is a Hillary Clinton supporter and a public Trump hater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
There is a new wave of political censorship going on by large media companies like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter etc. These fact checker employees are never elected by the public nor scrutinized - until now. Sky News found that a so-called politically neutral fact checkers are hired by proud Trump hater, she´s called Trump and his voters for racists on Twitter etc:

How many Trump supporters or even Republicans do you think are employed as fact checkers for these giants, I suspect 0%, what do you think?

-MM
edit on 11-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Sky news is now my go to for truthful news reporting. They tell it like it is. All the other news companies are a bunch of s**t.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

These "fact checkers" are just more self-appointed "experts" [
] with ideological axes to grind. The Progs apparently have a never ending supply of replacements for their propaganda troops.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
80 million dems that vote. Every job in america is going to have one or more working for them.
The people are the usa. And over half of them are dems.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Facebook is a privately owned social media site and they are entitled to employ whoever they want to employ.

Don’t like it? Don’t use it.

I stopped using it a few years back. I could see what their agenda was, and decided that I did not want to be part of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Facebook is a privately owned social media site and they are entitled to employ whoever they want to employ.

Don’t like it? Don’t use it.

I stopped using it a few years back. I could see what their agenda was, and decided that I did not want to be part of it.

No they are publicly traded company that receives special legal protection granted to them by the US Government.

Being publicly traded means they have certain laws to follow which are not in question here. But we most certainly need to revoke the special privileges we gave them if they are going to act like a publisher and not allow the free speech that was promoted by the special protection granted to them.

edit on 11-12-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just ask your self what would a leftist do

Thats how u put a stop to this # real quick

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Personally I believe section 230 needs to be rewritten to demand freedom of speech and offer arbitration to anyone with a grievance.

new topics

top topics

join