It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, wow. ATS.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

ATS had a chance to take center stage on the PG and Q events. The biggest conspiracy events in recent history. Instead they chose to suppress and hide it as if they were embarrassed of it.

What could NYPD do about it apart from lose those involved with the investigation? What do you expect ATS to do when the police get smashed over it?

There are a lot of other vectors into this globalist satanic cult, some which have been discussed on these boards. The hunter laptop is another angle. This election stuff is a big one if Trump is going to fight back. Dec 18 is aligning up for a marker with the electoral college and DNI report.

Jan 20 is the day for the long term trend of how it goes with Trumps last fixed day in the job. Can the swamp be drained, China take over or civil war breaks out?

Here in Australia, Riccardo Bosi has my vote for when push comes to shove.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I e been away a while but decided to come back and it’s for sale ? a reply to: randomtangentsrme

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

1000 stars

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: darknewt
I e been away a while but decided to come back and it’s for sale ? a reply to: randomtangentsrme

See?

It's all your fault. You should've stayed connected. Now look what you've done!!

link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

A 2 second search on here of qanon brings back more than 1000 threads.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would embrace two solutions:

Elon Musk buys this site. [David Icke already has one, which could become great if others joined].
Could someone who isn't banned from Twatter please let Elon know this is up for grabs?
Or.
We buy this site. We could all pay in, the more of us, the cheaper it will be. Even though I have a feeling we still can't afford it.

Anything else means the end of this last bastion of almost freedom.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe someone can tweet Elon Musk to buy it?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Im drunk. Said my bit. May god be with us. Whatever.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Reality is nothing lasts forever...but these over rated, millionaire sports stars got more millions to drop. But, noooo

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They're all too selfish and trying to spin up their own reality TV show like the KarTRASHians!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What lamp posts? What has he done apart from link to other tweets? What has he done that isn't riddled with jargon that could be interpreted after the fact into a multitude of different ways?

Why would someone who genuinely want to help you lie and deceive you so much? Fake stock footage as if he's close to the President. Lie about arrests and warrants. Make numerous incorrect predictions.

And when people starting realizing it... suddenly "misinformation is necessary" and his sheep lap it up. If you are still gullible enough to believe any of it then thats on you.

That storm still coming? Are you over target yet? Booms! You have more than you know? These people stupid? Where have you gone all? More like WWE. Its all a movie? Moves and countermoves? etc etc

Cult con-man act 101;

1) Make your followers feel like they are part of something bigger
2) Speak in riddles and never commit to saying something that can be proven incorrect
3) If caught, tell them you sometimes have to lie
4) Use catchphrases to entertain the simple minded

Buying into that BS is worse than being a flat earther at this point

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Earlier this year my favorite gaming website, EvilAvatar.com, shutdown. I visited that site since the 90's.

It was heartbreaking and I made actual friends there. In the end we only had around 5-10 users on the site at one time and the benefits just weren't there for the owner to proceed.

I STILL find myself typing that url into the browser address bar from time to time.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Did you respond in the thread the owners posted months ago about selling?

There was also an ATS working group setup to save ATS ATS Working Group

I believe the cost to run this runs into the tens of thousands a month. So one off donations of 20$ aren't going to solve anything.

If someone wants to seriously buy it they should email the owners, group/fan ownership is not going to work at this point. You'd be better off buying the site outright and then asking for donations/donors/investors etc

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Trump financed most Qanon forums like this. Qanon was his way of getting votes off the easily led.

Now Trump might go he is no longer financing. Hence the sale.

Whoa!!

That's RICH!

LOL!

Even fit for a conspiracy site! Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Did you respond in the thread the owners posted months ago about selling?

There was also an ATS working group setup to save ATS ATS Working Group

I believe the cost to run this runs into the tens of thousands a month. So one off donations of 20$ aren't going to solve anything.

If someone wants to seriously buy it they should email the owners, group/fan ownership is not going to work at this point. You'd be better off buying the site outright and then asking for donations/donors/investors etc

How could a message board cost tens of thousands a month? There is no add revenue?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join