It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland’s Red House protesters ready for the long haul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Looks like some real BS happening in Portland as the saga there continues for endless months.

Officials in Portland and the State have been BS'ing the public with their crap about getting strict with the protesting, the rioting, and the looting, and all the never-ending lawlessness.

Now the latest BS is starting.

You have to read about it to understand it.

When will this garbage end and when will the Mayor and the Governor be hauled off to a mental asylum ? 😆

"They’ve got a stockpile of weapons. They’ve got armed guards. They’ve got a kitchen ready,” a radio host told Tucker Carlson

A group of protesters barricaded in Portland, Ore., in and around what’s known as the “Red House” seemed to be setting up for a long fight, a guest told Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night.

A group of Antifa activists recently set up an “autonomous zone” in a two-block radius around a house in north Portland that was lost to foreclosure after a two-year battle, guest Jason Rantz, a Seattle radio show host, told Carlson during an appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“The family is Black and indigenous and so the primarily White Antifa residents believe that this is an example of gentrification,” Rantz said.

Portland’s ‘Red House’ protesters ready ‘for the long haul,’ guest tells Tucker
😆😆

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I said it during Chaz Part 1......drop a MOAB there and pick up the body parts later.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That clip is ridiculous. Makes the Portland police sound like total complete absolute moron buffoons who don’t know how to do their job.

While they (the police) were being treated for injuries they incurred while clearing ANTIFA out of “Red House” it allowed the ANTIFA losers to get back in and set up camp again? What the f#ck? And now they (the “police”) are trying to figure out what to do now?

Most inept and useless police ever in the history of the world. Not that hard to get a bunch of pasty skinny Xbox losers off the block. You’re telling me those cops don’t know what to do about their cardboard barricades?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The politicians are deliberately stalling full enforcement and they are part of the ongoing BS Democrat agenda to wreck as much as possible and use any means necessary as we are seeing in dozens of cities and many states.

The agenda is deep and sinister 😈

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Don’t really understand what the issue is you guys have here.

Locals arming up and banding together to protect their follow neighbours from perceived government tyranny?

Kinda seems like a cause that would be right up the alley of you right wingers.

... just sayin.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
The loser family took out a loan, then decided they didn't have to pay it back. How is that government tyranny?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Locals arming up and banding together to protect their follow neighbours from perceived government tyranny?

... just sayin.

Hello....They’re trespassing on private property.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wonder if the house is for sale? Think I'll buy it and turn it into a meth house to support the neighborhood. I think I know where it is...Kind of a hippy area, I have gone there in the summer to get pizza at Mississippi pizza.

I wonder how the people around that house feel...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

... just sayin.

I don't think you even know what a "right winger" is by that statement...lol

I think the family that lived there were fighting foreclosure for two years...seems they bought the small house in 2018, so I don't think they actually made many payments if they haven't been for 2 years...

So the house sold in 2018 for 240k and is worth over 400k today, so they could have sold and made money...lol

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

... just sayin.

Hello....They’re trespassing on private property.

But if they were ranchers barricading themselves on public land (a national park), claiming they had a right to run their cattle on it, then you’d totally support that, right?
edit on 10-12-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nah, they lost it in oct 2018, after trying to pull some of that soveirgn citizen stuff to get out of paying what they owed lol. Court Source

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You never got the final outcome of the Bunkerville incident did you 🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Nah, they lost it in oct 2018, after trying to pull some of that soveirgn citizen stuff to get out of paying what they owed lol. Court Source

Cool thanks, so its been empty for two years... Kind of weird that Google street showed the house in much better condition with a White lady looking out the front door at the Google car, so I wonder how old that picture is. The place looks like a crack house now...maybe it is.

Its an old house 1890s with a yearly tax rate based on 40k, so like 1000 bucks...WOW
edit on 10-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Class A nutbar, but was there any doubt considering the family is squatters being backed up by pantifa?
edit on Thu, 10 Dec 2020 19:37:54 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

i live in a suburban area not far from portland. i don't go down there anymore. i haven't been to downtown in about a year now. i have friends who live there. at first they were supportive of blm and antifa. today? not so much. it is a big difference supporting a thing happening far away from your home. its quite another when the violence and destruction is a few blocks away from where you sleep.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

But if they were ranchers barricading themselves on public land (a national park), claiming they they had a right to run their cattle on it, then you’d totally support that, right?

No..They probably owed back taxes as they claim they didn't need to pay them to graze their cattle, so who knows, but they were most likely in the wrong...now did one of them deserve to be executed...

I wonder where that court case is now?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i live in a suburban area not far from portland. i don't go down there anymore. i haven't been to downtown in about a year now. i have friends who live there. at first they were supportive of blm and antifa. today? not so much. it is a big difference supporting a thing happening far away from your home. its quite another when the violence and destruction is a few blocks away from where you sleep.

Add in many small businesses are closing for good... Me too haven't been there since late last year or so...Use to spend 300 to 500 a month there eating and drinking, but nothing since then...now times me by hundreds of thousands of people doing the same...lots of money lost...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Class A nutbar, but was there any doubt considering the family is squatters being backed up by pantifa?

Started OK, but kind of went rather crazy towards the end...The place sold in 2018 so it seems like a rather long wait to protest.

Where is the part they were not paying on their mortgage to be in the condition they were in. BTW mortgages are bought and sold all the time...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

"No one is above the law".
-Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Joe Biden, Kerpmerler Herpes, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join