It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens taught us how to harness the power of the atom...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is stupid, sometime people put the dumbest sh*t i have ever heard on these boards. The development of nuclear weapons is well documented as well as the scientific basis that we conclude that it was possible to build such weapons. besides, I agree with Gazrok, it seems the first A-bomb test caught the attention of these current visitors because the UFO sightings jumped drastically after this event. Also would explain why the crash in 1947 occured in new mexico( First A-bomb test, Los Alamos labs, home of the 509th bomber squadron).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is stupid, sometime people put the dumbest sh*t i have ever heard on these boards. The development of nuclear weapons is well documented as well as the scientific basis that we conclude that it was possible to build such weapons. besides, I agree with Gazrok, it seems the first A-bomb test caught the attention of these current visitors because the UFO sightings jumped drastically after this event. Also would explain why the crash in 1947 occured in new mexico( First A-bomb test, Los Alamos labs, home of the 509th bomber squadron).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

wouldn't the aliens know that we would war eachother with this atomic tech???

you answered everyones question....they gave us this powerful resourece beacause they knew we would use it to destroy ourselves....human nature

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

aliens taught us how to harness the power of the atom...

The technology that enabled us to harness the atoms power to use as a weapon was handed down to our govt by an alien race

Uforia...how about some info to back up your claim. Do you have any links to information that backs up your claim or as stated by others, is this just your opinion? Were you in a state of "Uforia" when you came up with it?

But seriously, how about some documentation, some research...something!

And......we harnessed the atom all by ourselves.....we as a race are quite good at creating better and better ways of killing each other which will eventually lead to the destruction of the whole planet! Our wonderful scientists can be given the credit for that....not aliens!!! Unless of course you have proof to the contrary!!

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
mmmmm......

NO THEY DIDNT

dumb comment to a dumber post....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So here's my theory of why ETs gave us the bomb...

They want a fair fight! They're far more superior, but due to thier rigid cultural and moral structures, they're obliged to give any race or being a fair fighting chance. So now they're just out there waiting for us to get to the right tech level, and then they'll come and fight us.

Just kidding, we humans alone developed nuclear power and weapons.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think the aliens gave us Janet Reno, now for the bomb we have to thank / curse (take your pick) Szilard, but he could be an alien

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This post is one of opinion....just a discussion based on that....i am in the process of research and will post any findings zabilgy.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join