It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon plans to cut most of its support to CIA's counterterrorism missions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: samuelsson

Well get ready for the revving up of the ISIS ,al qaeda , and the new terrorist organization CHIDEN to send a quick reminder to Americans how important the ci a is and why the military should be at their beck and call

Wait, isn't Haspel in Guantanamo bay resort after getting injured in a fire fight?

Umm no,she was sent back to the states here,but will be fired officially after this coup is over. She sang like a bird when they were in route to Guantanimo to prevent that. I dont think she was injured in a firefight or even there,but they do have servers from the CIA there.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Umm no,she was sent back to the states here,but will be fired officially after this coup is over. She sang like a bird when they were in route to Guantanimo to prevent that. I dont think she was injured in a firefight or even there,but they do have servers from the CIA there

Twitter friend of a friend anonymous source?

However, FWIW I hope you are correct.

edit on 561231America/ChicagoThu, 10 Dec 2020 09:56:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well Soleimani is dead,isis leaders and al qaeda leaders are long gone ,the virus is nicely distributed and people are staying home...So why not just take a nap and freshen up for the next phase!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the Central Intelligence Agency that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official"

So I now, there no evidence supporting the claim of its existence, but ... I'd imagine just such a "surprise move" from the Pentagon if there were any truth to the whole Frankfurt CIA v. Military incident.

Just saying..

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This shouldn't hurt the CIA bankroll too much.

They'll just have to sell more drugs 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Haha if anyone believes the CIA director goes anywhere near any ops in a foreign country, must have problems putting their own pants on in the morning.

Maybe this is punishment for something though?

Wondering if Ezra Cohen Watnick has anything to do with this happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You got any sauce with that?

@Critical

Not like they havent done that before

edit on 10-12-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The CIA are the terrorists, How can then have Counterterrorism missions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join