It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Lawyer Reveals Trump's Killshot to Defeat Voter Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Those were recounts, not forensic audits. You can recount illegal ballots as many times as you want, this forensic audit is designed to find the illegal votes. But you know that, or maybe you don't.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

This audit was actually the 1st time they lifted a finger to see what was going on. Should have some idea by the end of June. If they had followed the laws from the beginning Biden would have never been installed.

AZ Sen. Wendy Rogers Lists Takeaways from AZ AUDIT Tour: “The Media have Served to Fragment and Erode Our Confidence”

The 'audit' in Maricopa county is a) a joke and b) something like the third one? There were official ones, but of course that was never good enough for the whackjobs that have organised the CyberNinjas silliness.

This audit is a forensic audit. Big difference.

I see that the word "Forensic" is being waved about like a talisman. Ok, so what makes it 'forensic'? After all CyberNinjas have never done this before.
Come on, it's a joke.

They are checking the voting machine and the ballets for tampering and fraud. Instead of just recounting. The voting machines were hacked. Yet they said all along that it was impossible. The votes were flipped.

Judging from my experience as a poll worker. They probably didn't have a clue the machines were connected to the internet. I worked on the machines and they trained me in 5 minutes how to use the machines. I basically set up 50 or so machines in the morning. Helped people that were trying to use them if they had trouble. And shut them down at closing. They told me they weren't connected to the internet. That they were just an interface and that the ballots were the only thing that mattered.
edit on 31-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Thank you for a clearer picture of the argument!

Now, given that, into the weeds:
The states' Legislatures may well have passed within their election laws that the State executive branch make some judgement calls ('reasonableness') while executing the laws the Leg passed... Which if it goes far enough up could pull the Federal courts into a Federal/State division of powers issue, whether Federal courts can interpret State laws and division of powers issues within a given State. If so then they would decide for each State. 2 layers division of powers!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This audit was actually the 1st time they lifted a finger to see what was going on. Should have some idea by the end of June. If they had followed the laws from the beginning Biden would have never been installed.

AZ Sen. Wendy Rogers Lists Takeaways from AZ AUDIT Tour: “The Media have Served to Fragment and Erode Our Confidence”

The 'audit' in Maricopa county is a) a joke and b) something like the third one? There were official ones, but of course that was never good enough for the whackjobs that have organised the CyberNinjas silliness.

This audit is a forensic audit. Big difference.

I see that the word "Forensic" is being waved about like a talisman. Ok, so what makes it 'forensic'? After all CyberNinjas have never done this before.
Come on, it's a joke.

They are checking the voting machine and the ballets for tampering and fraud. Instead of just recounting. The voting machines were hacked. Yet they said all along that it was impossible. The votes were flipped.

Judging from my experience as a poll worker. They probably didn't have a clue the machines were connected to the internet. I worked on the machines and they trained me in 5 minutes how to use the machines. I basically set up 50 or so machines in the morning. Helped people that were trying to use them if they had trouble. And shut them down at closing. They told me they weren't connected to the internet. That they were just an interface and that the ballots were the only thing that mattered.

Of course you did, of course you did.

S'cuse me if I simply don't believe you. Based upon your record of posting dishonest nonsense.

Your record speaks for itself.

You're right up there with Carewemust in that heady realm.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They are checking the voting machine and the ballets for tampering and fraud.

Are they checking the Bolshoi? The Royal Ballet? Maybe the Paris Opera Ballet?

They have as much chance of finding widespread election fraud there as anywhere else. Which is to say zero.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Thank you for a clearer picture of the argument!

Now, given that, into the weeds:
The states' Legislatures may well have passed within their election laws that the State executive branch make some judgement calls ('reasonableness') while executing the laws the Leg passed... Which if it goes far enough up could pull the Federal courts into a Federal/State division of powers issue, whether Federal courts can interpret State laws and division of powers issues within a given State. If so then they would decide for each State. 2 layers division of powers!

Dammit!

They'll probably manage to weasel out of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

God Bless you! God Bless all the Poll Workers who seek to put Light on the Truth!; Justice is found in the Light of Truth!

"Prayer for our Human Principles"

Maker hear me!

Truth... Let it shine upon the minds of the thinking, call out to the ears of the builders...and bring us to the fruition of being.

Love... Let it nourish us in growth, bring union to houses divided, mend gardens careless feet have trampled....and give aid to the unfortunate and the discarded.

Courage... Maker, give us the Courage we need to hear the Truth when spoken, stand counted for Compassion in Creed, and to be a True Vision of Humanity in motion...

Amen

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join