It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Booms are Back - New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Remember few days ago that boom/fireball in NY ?

Now police in NJ had been receiving 911 calls for a month, some witnesses said it's happening once a week or so. To be honest, I didn't hear any boom but I live in a noisy populated area.

Mysterious booms are rattling homes and residents in a quiet Atlantic County community.

Over the past few months, police in Mullica Township, New Jersey, have received several reports of extremely loud noises that sound like explosions or a “bomb dropped from a plane.”

“Oh my God. Yes. I just heard a really loud bang,” one resident said in a 911 call obtained by NBC10. “Like it shook the entire house.”

Reports of the sounds have been coming in from people across a roughly 10-mile span. Mullica Township police are working to determine the source of the noise.

“At this point it is a mystery,” Mullica Township Police Chief Brian Zeck said. “And we’re currently trying to triangulate the area of the sound.”

www.nbcnewyork.com...
edit on 8-12-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It was just Augustus Masonicus and his Kraken thread over in the mud pit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sky quakes? Check this out

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe jersey is working on breaking free and sinking into the ocean.

Doesn't sound right, but it would be nice.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It was just Augustus Masonicus and his Kraken thread over in the mud pit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No that was a dud.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Rescue the Children in the DUMBS after they got the kids blow them up this is called OPERATION WARP SPEED

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As often as this happens, & with the internet now, I’m surprised that more people haven’t heard of it yet.

USGS: www.usgs.gov...-science_c enter_objects

We’ve heard booms which sound like old time 1700’s cannons. Screeching, scraping sounds so loud, that we thought two cars had broadsided each other out on the highway. And metallic bangs. It woke me up in the middle of the night one time. At first I thought that hubby was outside tossing firewood into our metal wheelbarrow! Repeated booms & metallic bangs at the same time.

The ‘cannon booms’ are my favorite. If you have ever watched the movie, ‘The Last of the Mohicans’, it sounds exactly like the cannons in it!

WOQ

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Remember few days ago that boom/fireball in NY ?

Now police in NJ had been receiving 911 calls for a month, some witnesses said it's happening once a week or so. To be honest, I didn't hear any boom but I live in a noisy populated area.

Maybe some kinda man-made secret heavy work underground (tunnels, DUMBs?), or maybe fight battles between unknown-to-us factions, etc. Whatever it is I strongly suspect it is of man-made secret origin, that's why they are unknown to the law-enforcement too. These sonic booms have been heard all over the world from a long time now.

new topics

top topics

join