It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii UFO mothership Oct 24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here's my updated analysis of the October 24 UFO sightings from the Hawaiian Islands that resulted from the re-entry of 08055B / 33415, expanded to add two witness drawings, a number of new witness descriptions, and additional information on historical precedents of the same type of event:
www.satobs.org...

Watch the skies!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Here's my updated analysis of the October 24 UFO sightings from the Hawaiian Islands that resulted from the re-entry of 08055B / 33415, expanded to add two witness drawings, a number of new witness descriptions, and additional information on historical precedents of the same type of event:
www.satobs.org...

Watch the skies!

Wow that is very well put together Jim. The comments are both hilarious and a bit sad to see though.
edit on 7-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

a lot of work. respect. but this is most likely spacejunk.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why is it never a father ship. I get so offended by this sexism

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Who knows if you watch the video link in the .pdf it doesn't look like your traditional meteor or spack junk entering the atmosphere. #1 there is no trailing debris it's all seems to be moving as one. #2 there is a slight hint of an outline that you could dismiss as from the video but eyewitnesses say the same thing #3 seemed lower and moving slower than meteors or space junk. #4 didn't have the traditional shape of a teardrop that a meteor or space debris usually has #5 I suppose a meteor or space junk could produce blinking lights but that's what this did numerous blinking lights as in off and on not flaming up and burning off a definite appearance of blinking off and on repeatedly.

edit on 7-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Sure, ET comes down and instead of Take Me To Your Leader, he says... Pull my finger...

lol

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Who knows if you watch the video link in the .pdf it doesn't look like your traditional meteor or spack junk entering the atmosphere...

Please read my report.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Elementary, my dear Mark08. They're called a mothership because it houses all of the smaller ships that they send out for whatever reason, and also allow them to return home to nurse. If it were a fathership, it would just shoot a bunch of smaller ships all over the planet, making a mess of things.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay. After watching the Hawaii videos, the space junk videos and the many meteorite/space junk vids I've seen in the past, I can only come to one conclusion.

The object(s) in the Hawaii vids are different in that they (the lights) seem to be moving much more uniformly. The pieces of space junk are different sizes therefore all traveling at slightly different speeds, giving it a stretching appearance as it moves across the sky. Every video I've seen has had this stretching feature. None of the Hawaii videos show this. They all show a cluster of lights, some blinking some not, moving while remaining bunched together. I also see no sign of a tail which are usually present. Also no fading/burning out as it moves across the sky.

It does seem strange and leads me to this conclusion:

It looks like an alien craft mimicking the fiery entry of "space junk" travelling across the sky. Not saying that's what it is, but that's exactly what it looks like.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: putnam6
Who knows if you watch the video link in the .pdf it doesn't look like your traditional meteor or spack junk entering the atmosphere...

Please read my report.

LOL my god man it's 268 pages long

I glanced over it and noticed it's been debunked I'll take your word for it LOL

It was the first time I've heard of it and BTW this why I've been on ATS so long to separate the wheat from the chaff. Regardless it is still an interesting aerial phenomenon. On the heels of the Navy's release last year, initial thoughts of it being something UFO related is human nature, it is a conspiracy site after all, and we aren't posting on Facebook.

I too appreciate your efforts here, in this case, confirmation bias MOSTLY confirmed LOL

and honestly what is your opinion on the Defense department release last year.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
But last I heard a man can now give birth and nurse etc. Get with the times. C'mon man.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Doesn't matter how many surgeries daddy ships get they still can't grow baby ships.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Or a second cousin twice removed ship.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ageist, too.
You never hear of a fatty old grandpa ship.
edit on 8-12-2020 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carniv0re

Sure, ET comes down and instead of Take Me To Your Leader, he says... Pull my finger...

lol

Now that was funny

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Update, new results:

The critical ground observation for the Oct 24, 2010 event was made from Waikoloa Scenic Point on the big island, where the keen-eyed observer noticed the fireball swarm pass left-to-right directly across Polaris [the North Star], giving an elevation angle of 20 degrees. Since observers on Maui 100 mile away saw it passing directly overhead flying WSW to ENE, simple trigonometry gives an altitude of 40 miles, exactly the level that typical satellite fragments are brightest on their long shallow descent. And that path was exactly the one pre-calculated for the demising satellite rocket. Pretty much seals the deal on the rocket reentry explanation for that Hawaii case.

top topics

join