It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Lawmakers call for Forensic AUDIT of Dominion voting machines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What took so long?

It was obvious on day one that these machines were used to steal votes.

Hell, why didn't anyone do anything about them when they first made an appearance in the US? They've been well known to be corrupt in other countries for years.

Which raises another question... Why the hell didn't other countries sort this # out when it was their own government getting overthrown?

The buck stops here, I guess. Time to show the world how freedom works...again.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Time to show the world how freedom works...again.

Well if you want to find out how freedom works, you best ask Canada, Australia, Germany and The U.K. as they are all ahead of The U.S. when it comes to " freedom "

Hope my advice helped.

worldpopulationreview.com...

edit on 7-12-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Post Coronavirus lockdowns? Or per coronavirus? Or does the study value different “freedoms” that what is valued by the US citizen?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
You got enough to worry about in germany to be gloating over an election that don't even involve you. The # wrong with you people?

The Original Poster is not American too. Does that matter?

edit on 7-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Given that I believe this was a sting operation by the military, I think they have had the receipts since 2018 at least.

When you are at war, a quiet war, you would infiltrate all levels of the enemies infiltration.

Dominion has been known to facilitate rigged elections for nearly 2 decades.

We have not even begun to see the evidence that is being used in the military tribunals.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Given that I believe this was a sting operation by the military...

Is this the same military that allegedly got shot to hell by some chino and button down-wearing bunch of Black Hats in Germany? Guess you're screwed if it is...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Given that Colonel Waldron gave expert testimony and cited white hat hackers getting the packets that prove dominion sent data to Frankfurt I am feeling great about it.

Do you think that is a coincidence?

To me it is a public nod to what has been said about the raid.

BTW how have you been fairing since the GA video evidence dropped?

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: a325nt

Time to show the world how freedom works...again.

Well if you want to find out how freedom works, you best ask Canada, Australia, Germany and The U.K. as they are all ahead of The U.S. when it comes to " freedom "

Hope my advice helped.

worldpopulationreview.com...

You mean like the dictator-like actions by the German, Canadian and Australian authorities due to Covid? Wasn't it Germany that suspended a "Right"?

Yes we have our problems but I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Given that Colonel Waldron gave expert testimony and cited white hat hackers getting the packets that prove dominion sent data to Frankfurt I am feeling great about it.

Oh, the guy who's been retired for years has the inside track on the LARP? Makes sense.

Do you think that is a coincidence?

No, I think it's a joke.

BTW how have you been fairing since the GA video evidence dropped?

Uh, fine, why wouldn't I be?

Most of what gets posted here isn't evidence, it's Twitter supposition repackaged feverishly in what should be called Operation Whistling Past the Graveyard.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

There's some kind of insane power-play going on in Arizona. Another government faction in the state has shut down the building where the voting machines are sequestered, claiming CoronaFlu is at Defcon-5 Major Disaster levels in Phoenix...Hint: It isn't.

It occurs to me this; is someone suggesting this pandemic is more important than this election??

Because IT SURE F’in looks like it

Someone chime in so I don’t feel left out in the cold on this hunch....

Hint:It ain’t

Hell no. Liberty over life. Give me liberty or give me death.
Anyone worried about corona at this point is a damn slave

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

How is a military expert, giving his witness testimony a joke?

If you watched his presentation you would see just how unfunny all of this is.

The video in and of itself proves that in the middle of the night, with no republican poll watchers, 4 people counted votes, this is fraud.

Do you deny this?

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

How is a military expert, giving his witness testimony a joke?

How is a witness testifying to covert operations when he's retired and has no knowledge of them not a joke? Oh, right, when it's a LARP.

If you watched his presentation you would see just how unfunny all of this is.

Oh, I did see it, it made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Not as much as the responses though or the fact that the Republican Secretary of State for Georgia already said that particular instance was investigated a couple weeks ago and nothing was found. Do you deny this?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I do not deny it, I am surprised that the Rino Secretary of State of Georgia's word is good enough for you.

I think what I like the most about people like you, is that on a conspiracy website, you spend your time advocating the MSM narrative with a particular flavor of hubris.

Cheers for the entertainment!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And I like that you're playing a political version of D&D.

Says the man who espouses Operation Mockingbird talking points like an expert, while facetiously admitting he likes taking the word of the corrupt!

At least you are more transparent then battleground election officials

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: alldaylong

Post Coronavirus lockdowns? Or per coronavirus? Or does the study value different “freedoms” that what is valued by the US citizen?

Well according to some on ATS you don't even have the freedom to have fair elections.

You work it out.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join