It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be President for another 4 years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Gryphon66

But what if Joe Biden bought the site then lost?

That one took me a minute ...

Good point. If the site is till here on 1/20/21 at 12:01 PM I will be here.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Probably make a thread about how he's gonna get removed for the 'steal'.

Oh yes.... it will be a seamless transition from "TRUMP WON GET OVER IT IDIOTS" or "BIDEN WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW" for the next 4 years.

Wonderful. Classic ATS.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Fools

I would and will always cheer that on.

Depends upon what you actually desire.

I guess.

For historical reference, I see this time more as like a pre and post WWI era. We have a "gilded" class that has gotten to a point where they believe whatever they do is just fine because it benefits them and it "always" has. Sadly for them people are starting to understand that CGI is not a good replacement for food and security.

I am not sure what will happen, and what I desire is mute to me. Things are boiling and our "leaders" seem mentally ill equipped to handle it properly. Instead of slowing down and trying to figure it out, they are "full speed ahead!" And it is to their detriment.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This is the second thread I've bookmarked to return to on January 20.

Around 12:01 pm.

You won't even need to wait that long, a couple days before the inauguration it will be all but obvious that Trump has won... Bookmark that too.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I am not sure what will happen, and what I desire is mute to me. Things are boiling and our "leaders" seem mentally ill equipped to handle it properly. Instead of slowing down and trying to figure it out, they are "full speed ahead!" And it is to their detriment.

Moot.

Look at it this way. Trump had two years of "owning" Congress and yet all of his "accomplishments" were the result of Executive Orders (except for the sitting of federal judges).

Government is supposed to be "slow" when it comes to big stuff. That's the way it works.

edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This is the second thread I've bookmarked to return to on January 20.

Around 12:01 pm.

You won't even need to wait that long, a couple days before the inauguration it will be all but obvious that Trump has won... Bookmark that too.

Yep, and in July 2016 Hillary was going to jail because of her email server.

Obama was going to be jailed by the end of 2018.

Trump was going to win in a landslide in 2020.

Frankly, you guys suck at prognostication.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nah, the secret army armed with 10 million warrants will come arrest the entire Biden admin, Hillary, etc, and reinstall Trumpy to the throne.

Or some other BS.

Any day now. Imminent.

I mean, that "ankle injury" and boot already hides his ankle bracelet. Tick tock.
edit on 6-12-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phage

Will he tell us that he's been working out a very good deal with our alien overlords?

If there was an alien overlord situation, I'm pretty sure we'd be the overlords.

But right now, we have a fight between too cartoonist geriatrics. One is literally going to save America, and consequently the world, and the other is Mao.

Now, my position is I don't really care who wins. I know how to do meme elections, I laugh either way. The world may be burning, but it's truly hilarious.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nice try, a common tactic. Firstly, this isn't a conspiracy, this is fact. Where's my facts? Ask me on 20th Jan, you won't, of course. Secondly, that common tactic I talked about above, You're assuming this is a conspiracy and you're trying to lump it in with the flat earth crowd in order to discredit what I'm saying. People know what you're doing mate, it's plain as day.

(post by Phage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nah, the secret army armed with 10 million warrants will come arrest the entire Biden admin, Hillary, etc, and reinstall Trumpy to the throne.

Or some other BS.

Any day now. Imminent.

... and the Trump-world ended, not with a boom, but a whimper ...

link   

Not only will he be President for four more years but 3,000,000,000 indictments will drop, pizza parties will be exposed, traitorous election software executives will be publicly executed and Donald Trump will personally headbutt every single communist in China.

Yuh forgot, Billy Boy Bookend Barrr.............he'll get the special treatment, head in the vice job.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Or some other BS.

Any day now. Imminent.

That's how you tick-tock. Just need to add a dank meme to seal the deal.

edit on 6-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Firstly, this isn't a conspiracy, this is fact. Where's my facts? Ask me on 20th Jan,

So you first say this is fact, and then you contradict yourself right after by implying you'll have this fact in the future. So you have no facts right now?

Christ.

dey tuk derrr votes!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

For the Trump faithful, Barr is like Schrodinger's cat ... he's Deep State and a loyal patriot at the same time.

Quantum level cognitive dissonance.

Go figure.
edit on 6-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump didn't win though..did he? Bless.

He most certainly did, don't believe the lies...

When everything is said and done, it will be obvious that DJT won by even a bigger landslide than 2016.

Judges and ex-presidents will be going to prison for a LONG time as a result.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Moot.

Look at it this way. Trump had two years of "owning" Congress and yet all of his "accomplishments" were the result of Executive Orders (except for the sitting of federal judges).

Government is supposed to be "slow" when it comes to big stuff. That's the way it works.

Moot, of course, my apologies.

I am not so much a fan of Trump really as I am a fan of destroying the current globalist system. It just hasn't sat well with me and I have watched too much suffering locally from it. And for a long time. My fast forward thoughts are this - it seems that the whole point of this last year from the globalist side of things has been to destroy small businesses and profit global type companies. Seems to me that this was all to make the "masses" fall in line with a belief system that is pretty much un-natural.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join