It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be President for another 4 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't understand how the Dems cannot see the blatant corruption, or maybe they do and they're in denial? Seems to me both sides are confident of the win, judging by the threads on the matter, but (to me) it seems like Trump is the one winning.

The majority of votes went to him, there is no doubt in my mind. I KNOW Trump will be President. You think 2020 was bad? It's about to get much worse!

+41 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trump did definitely win, right up until they booted everyone except top Biden loyalists out of the voting centers and said they were stopping which never happened before except in a past election I read about, and then suddenly in the morning Trump had lost his hundreds of thousands vote leads in all the swing states. A bloody mathematical miracle for Biden.

It will not be allowed to stand, not ever.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Some dont understand the political spectrum has completely shifted and the political class has been a free for all money making scheme.

Some are in blind denial

Some are making denials in guilt rather than ignorance. If it were denials in ignorance they would be seeking truth to disprove Trump rather than attempting to ignore it in hopes it will just go away.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Two things, people are freaking gullible & there are way too many people who take advantage of this fact...

edit on 12.6.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No he won't... Trump lost.

But I know to well that reality can sometimes be a hard concept to face for some of our right wing brothers... so no judgement here.

Truth be told, I actually feel sorry for you guys.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Nothing to feel sorry about.
Unease about the echos of this nonsense is another matter.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Let us know how that Christmas crow turns out...

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Me, I am so far gone that I am completely OK with martial law at this point. If it happened, I would laugh. Sorry if that offends anyone, but 30 years of being dismissed (and believe me, I wasn't even pro-Bush although tricked into supporting their nonsense - which is what it was) have me sort of dreaming of a "clean slate".

It seems that the criminal element of both parties have gotten so cock sure that they are getting really sloppy. Time to make them work for it again.

In the meantime, the dummies that exist now, lets lock them up. R or D, I do not care.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Time to make them work for it again.

How would martial law facilitate this?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

True believers need to donate to Trump to help stop the steal. Kenneth Copeland has a special message be sure to give your support from the wallet.
edit on 6-12-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Time to make them work for it again.

How would martial law facilitate this?

Yes - or - the US would enter a post Republican period it may never recover from. In recover I mean that it will not be a Republic again.

Either way I am fine with that. This world does needs a reset, but not a globalist one.

I am fine with seeing the people that I have watched for 35 years yuck up everything go down in flames. I would and will always cheer that on.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No one beats the DNC, when it comes to attempting to stick the American public with an old satanic witch.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Precisely!

Why not do everything being asked? Surely if you're confident you won fair and square there would literally, and I mean literally, be no wrongdoing found, so why does the stonewalling and media hit pieces continue?

Because they are frightened. They've been caught, the jigs up. They are desperately trying to cover their tracks. Look at Elena Parent's response and body language in that video we've all seen. That is a video of a woman panicking because of her involvement, and rightly so, treason is serious business.

And Trump brought back poison gas chambers and the firing squad. Makes ya wonder, don't ya think?

When it happens though, I emplore you all to not gloat. Karma is a bitch plus it is uncouth. These are people who have been fed disinformation via spoon for the longest time and they need help not hostility.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I would and will always cheer that on.

Depends upon what you actually desire.

I guess.

edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

True believers need to donate to Trump to help stop the steal. Kenneth Copeland has a special message be sure to give your support from the wallet.

Actually, true believers are donating money to Biden for his transition team.

Although when you send the money, it goes to BLM....

So Black Lives Matter is his transition team?

~Puzzled~

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

judging by the threads on the matter, but (to me) it seems like Trump is the one winning.

You're using Trump's popularity on ATS as evidence that he will overturn the certified election results where he has a deficit of more than 300k in the key battle ground states?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

No he won't... Trump lost.

But I know to well that reality can sometimes be a hard concept to face for some of our right wing brothers... so no judgement here.

Reality is often disappointing. Don't feel sorry for us, join us. Trump will 100% percent be President. It's guaranteed. Come back on 20th Jan and talk to me, I won't gloat.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is the second thread I've bookmarked to return to on January 20.

Around 12:01 pm.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

judging by the threads on the matter, but (to me) it seems like Trump is the one winning.

You're using Trump's popularity on ATS as evidence that he will overturn the certified election results where he has a deficit of more than 300k in the key battle ground states?

Last I saw those were contested....

Do you know what contested means?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Do you know what contested means?

It means those guys cheated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join