It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump VICTORY RALLY in Georgia LIVE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Follow the Trump Victory Rally in Georgia live now. Existing and positive atmosphere.

How will the Democrats handle Biden´s loss once the massive election fraud has been exposed? What is your hope for Trump´s next administration, anyone he should replace? Should Trump split Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and should their CEO´s be sentenced to treason for their biased censorship? Will Biden be convicted for treason?

Exciting times!

-MM
edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Can we through Microsoft in with those others?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks will be interesting to see what he has to say. 96,000 already watching an hour before he is supposed to be there the man does know how to draw an audience.

I know he is always an extremely confident man but it makes you wonder if he knows something else, or he is just playing it to the hilt, or more likely a little bit of both.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot about it...

If you haven't seen it yet, watch Justin Bellucci's video called 'TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING'. It's a must see and they really need to show it at the rally's, it is THAT good... It's being censored on YT so you may have to hunt for it...(The vimeo link below is the better HQ version BTW)

Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command
Better you should pray to God
The Father and the Spirit
Will guide you and protect from up here
Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?

VIMEO - SILENT RUNNING
BitChute: www.bitchute.com...

Running silent... (Close proximity submarine tactics) Silent running is a tactic used when…. Q 'Rig for Red' and 'Silent Running' Both war terms, techniques used to evade the enemy. "Rig for Red" is normally a command used in the Control Room. It is normally used when the boat is going to be surfacing or coming to Periscope Depth at night.

EDIT: Just now saw that Justin Bellucci has another video as well, have not seen it yet but if it's anything like 'SIlent Running' it will be good, link below...

TRUMP - My Way
vimeo.com...

edit on 12.5.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

They´re censoring too?

link   
Considering Georgia's Governor, Lt. Governor and Secretary of State all have come out and said Biden won and there is NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD!, I think we can say this rally is just a rouse to sucker more people to donate to Trump's slush fund.

link   
Victory rally?
I thought he was supposed to encourage people to vote in the runoffs.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Victory rally?
I thought he was supposed to encourage people to vote in the runoffs.

That´s what it´s called - Georgia Trump Victory Rally.

+8 more 
link   
As the leader of the FREE WORLD your nations electoral process is of paramount importance.

If ANY fraud has been perpetrated there and is NOT then punished as the crime at least and treason at worst that it really is then all hope is lost for the integrity of that election process both now and in the future.

Those brushing even a small amount of fraud under the proverbial rug are by default implicated in such fraud as there actions can be described as covering it up, it is not statistics it is criminality.

Any party's external to the US that have tried or acted to alter your vote should be treated as ACTUAL not Hypothetical enemy's of both your nation and of the entire free world.

The punishment is in your hands as the criminality has been perpetrated within or AGAINST your nation.

I would say throw the book at them though.

edit on 5-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

But he lost in Georgia.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Considering Georgia's Governor, Lt. Governor and Secretary of State all have come out and said Biden won and there is NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD!, I think we can say this rally is just a rouse to sucker more people to donate to Trump's slush fund.

And one of those three had to come out 2 days ago and report that one of their own family members was a part of the fraud....

Guess which one based off of the information the MSM has given you?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

To be fair I never saw trump say he would be helping them campaign.
It was just the media that I saw say that.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But he lost in Georgia.

That´s what they wan´t you to think.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well, the GOP was also hoping that he wouldn't screw the runoff up more than he already has.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess the GOP shoulda thought about securing their state's elections then eh? If he wasn't having to spend all this time on trying to make sure the election is won fair and square, he might have a bit more time to rally for them maybe.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dude when I saw that rally with the old man yelling at the crowd not to vote for the repubs so that they could teach the repub party a lesson. Maybe you have seen the video I am talking about?

That is when I first thought that the senate could turn blue.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Awesome!

I do consider it a victory he loss! We should all celebrate!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This pillow merchant is my favourite businessman ever.

It is refreshing for there to be a business leader who isn't a puppet of the Chinese Communist Party.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well, the GOP was also hoping that he wouldn't screw the runoff up more than he already has.

Shame the GOP screwed themselves by not backing the President.

Nobody cares for the Republican Old Guard anymore. It is Trump's party now. If he goes elsewhere, the party dies. The base wants populism and nationalism. No more controlled opposition.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can´t help thinking that our history books in 500 years will point to this election as the most important event in the entire 21st century.
edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join