It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Someone Dislikes Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I found this clip interesting in that the person being interviewed is a professor of politics and when asked why he voted for Biden all that came out were MSNBC talking points that have been streamed non-stop for 4 years. Which when asked how does he stay up on current events he said he reads a lot and watches MSNBC...He then said he watches FOX at times, but it sounded like a oh and I look at the other side too sometimes, and so what does he read? Only NYT...lol maybe, sounds like it to stay very well informed...geez

1. He said Trump is a liar, sociopath and only cares about himself like it was a chant buried deep into him and that is all that is needed to be said for any question asked. I could suggest that Trump doesn't lie anymore than our last 24 years of Presidents before him, and lies from other Presidents actually killed people, cost people a lot of income etc, so really BIG lies. Trump outside of never ending tweeting he is no more of a sociopath than Obama in so many ways, and he has help "people" all over the world to include middle class and lower than what the last three Presidents did combined. But this professor of politics had zero clue to what Trump has done.

2. He said Trump didn't help the Kurds...But then Bush didn't help them after Saddam was removed. and ISIS happened under Obama with his poor decisions and they were very hard on the Kurds while Trump cleaned up ISIS. Iraq is actually safe today in many ways than in 2016. The professor kept going back to this like it was something big that Trump failed at, so I'm not sure what he was talking about. He also said he was against wars but we should help the Kurds, that kind of started a war...lol

3. Trump only helped the rich, but had zero numbers in anything, so when he was provided numbers in how non-rich people have been helped under trump, he was like surprised and said he might give Trump some kudos...once again a professor of politics... I personally have saved between tax and medical cost 15k per year.

4. Trump has done nothing for minorities...Boy we could go on for days in what Trump has done that in many cases has never been seen before...He also said Blacks and Hispanic overall really dislike Trump, and that is far from true, but a very good MSNBC talking point.

There are other points, but in every case this guy who should be on the cutting edge of politics as a professor looked more ignorant than just about anyone I know only knowing what Maddow has been saying. He also said Trump polices can be something to debate but are not that important...WHAT???

Is this where we are at? Vote the person in based on feel goods and don't care where the policies go...Really seems so many are like this these days as I feel we get dumber every decade.

edit on 5-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Mumble mumble racism sexism mumble orange skin and stuff, wheeze.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I want to start by pointing out (as I have more than once on ATS) that I think Trump is a dick.

Can't stand him personally and didn't vote for him the first time.

HOWEVER.

His POLICIES and actual record of helping the average American under his first 4 years is why I voted for him this time.

Which I could discuss at length for the rest of the day.

Now ask anyone on the left on ATS what policies they like about Biden and the DNC.

And no, not being Trump is not a policy.

This is how badly the MSM and the DNC have actually damaged this country.

They have turned it from a discussion of policies to "Just Hate That Guy."

It is pathetic.

S&F for the synopsis... I will watch the video now.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The actual policy of a politician hasn't been important since clinton was elected.
A side effect of the internet and social media.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Our society has gotten dumber.

We're a Facebook culture that doesn't look at policies but only bases elections on popularity and "likes".

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Some people just dislike him regardless. I'm no fan, but (imo) I thought his middle east peacemaking deals were pretty good. And not starting a big war during his presidency. Like all presidents there's the good and the bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If this was just some random moron on the streets of the big cities or something, I wouldn't be all that surprised. But someone who is actually supposed to be teaching young minds about politics knows nothing about actual policies...... That makes me pretty sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"So, essentially it's a personality contest." WTF you're voting for the president of the United States, not a freakin' prom queen!

Bottomline: “Donald Trump is a bad President, because I DON’T LIKE HIM...”

“He’s a Democrat and I’m a Democrat.” Basically just admitted he didn’t look further than the D next to his name. This is how ignorance breeds.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I want to start by pointing out (as I have more than once on ATS) that I think Trump is a dick.

Can't stand him personally and didn't vote for him the first time.

You and I are 100% the same here...

Now ask anyone on the left on ATS what policies they like about Biden and the DNC.

And no, not being Trump is not a policy.

This is how badly the MSM and the DNC have actually damaged this country.

They have turned it from a discussion of policies to "Just Hate That Guy."

It is pathetic.

S&F for the synopsis... I will watch the video now.

No one including Biden knows his policies as they have flipped back and forth trying to say anything x percent of the public would agree too. Take something like fracking...lol They talked about it a lot but no one has a clue...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The actual policy of a politician hasn't been important since clinton was elected.
A side effect of the internet and social media.

Something like a 25 billion dollar wall was screamed about by the liberals even here on ATS for years, but to suggest to spend 30 trillion now is two thumbs up for them...lol

If people do not think the wall helps a good deal then why with only 245 miles of it we have not heard about the border for about two years now...ITS BECAUSE TRUMP HAS FIXED the huge mess Obama handed him even with everyone fighting him the whole time.

Social media and liberal news drives the agendas such as impeach Trump over a question in a phone call but don't look at Biden and his son....

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
this guy who should be on the cutting edge of politics as a professor looked more ignorant than just about anyone I know...

This goes WAY beyond ignorance, this is deliberate full blown mind control. Remember this guy is a PROFESSOR...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

He said Trump is a liar, sociopath and only cares about himself like it was a chant buried deep into him and that is all that is needed to be said for any question asked.

This is exactly what my friends and relives that are for Biden have said of Trump. Well one said he was Satan too.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Our society has gotten dumber.

We're a Facebook culture that doesn't look at policies but only bases elections on popularity and "likes".

So many will not read an inch past a headline...

Case in point, Biden tried to run two other times and was quickly dump in a "get the F out of here" events by past voters to took things like his lies and chronic plagiarism seriously.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
If this was just some random moron on the streets of the big cities or something, I wouldn't be all that surprised. But someone who is actually supposed to be teaching young minds about politics knows nothing about actual policies...... That makes me pretty sad.

This is the key point why I posted... Its like a pro golfer not knowing the rules in the least, or who is his rivals in a match.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Is that a SHEEP on that professors cap ?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
That would be funny, but I think it's a dog lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I didn’t watch the video and I won’t but I know exactly what it’s all about from dealing with the Liberals that I know.
It is pretty scary that this clown is a professor but it doesn’t surprise me at all.
The Liberals I know all say the same talking points and when pressed with more facts about Trump, instead of letting it sink in, they almost come unglued.
It’s a strange thing to witness.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Some people just dislike him regardless. I'm no fan, but (imo) I thought his middle east peacemaking deals were pretty good. And not starting a big war during his presidency. Like all presidents there's the good and the bad.

What IF he ran as a democrat and won in 2016? I have thought about this a few times. Much of what the left say they hate about him other Presidents were the same or worst and they got a pass.

So Trump is a Democrat...Social media would love him, he would get 24/7 positive reviews, Maddow would love him, Trump would Tweet bad things about FOX, but a ton less as the attackers would be just a small group of people and not an avalanche and the left would cheer on every one of his tweets. Social circles in Hollywood would love him at their parties..etc etc... He would be labeled the champion of minorities and of the middle class with the numbers he has produced.

The same damn guy...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: SeaWorthy
That would be funny, but I think it's a dog lol.

Laugh

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The same damn guy...

Exactly this is about the deep state not political sides.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join