It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI judge orders forensic analysis on 22 Dominion voting machines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Rudy W. Giuliani

@RudyGiuliani

BIG WIN FOR HONEST ELECTIONS. Antrim County Judge in Michigan orders forensic examination of 22 Dominion voting machines. This is where the untrustworthy Dominion machine flipped 6000 votes from Trump to Biden. Spiking of votes by Dominion happenned all over the state

mobile.twitter.com...

This will be major. They've got witnesses who can pinpoint the algorithm used to flip votes, and we watched, on election night, how votes flipped.

This is in the county where 6000 votes flipped.

According to Epoch Times (paywall, but temporarily free with an email address), they don't know which lawsuit this order is coming from.

It is unclear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from. The public dockets in four of the major election lawsuits in Michigan did not feature an order Giuliani described. Giuliani did not immediately respond to an emailed request for clarification.

m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Archived link in case anyone can't get to it and don't feel like signing up.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Archived link in case anyone can't get to it and don't feel like signing up.

Thanks for that. I didn't know you could find epoch times archived.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Do you have any other source besides Rudy and Epoch? Even the article stated that Rudy stated it. I cannot find any news links? You do realize that Epoch Times is funded by Fulon Gong out of China right?
edit on 5-12-2020 by frogs453 because: Clarified

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Do you have any other source besides Rudy and Epoch? Even the article stated that Rudy stated it. I cannot find any news links? You do realize that Epoch Times is funded by Fulon Gong out of China right?

Don't worry!!!

CNN and Fox will be on it soon, spin it to mean something else and then you will know what to say.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You do know that Fulon Gong is very anti CCP?

What do you have against the Chinese people?

edit on 5-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: I hope everone is healthy.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Anti CCP is good. Founder Li Hongzhi is anti-science, racist and homophobic. Cute, I have nothing against Chinese people. My sister lived there for years and my Brother-In-Law was born and raised in Beijing.

Because I asked for a news link stating the court ordered this, it means I need a narrative from CNN? No. I am seeking a source other than Rudy Giuliani’s mouth.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Good.
I hope this is true.

Though I am sure no matter what they find some people will not trust those findings.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

No. I am seeking a source other than Rudy Giuliani’s mouth.

It could be covered by local news. I doubt MSM will cover it yet, if at all.

I will try and find you one.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm in Michigan. No local sources yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Neither can I.

Nothing current.

I’ve only found there was a human error (not a machine error) that was corrected back in November.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Making unfounded accusations is pretty shortsighted of you about the founder Li. Perhaps I can find some accusations to send your way since your denial seems one of knowing guilt rather than the one of seeking truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm in Michigan. No local sources yet.

Here you go.

Judge Kevin Elsenheimer of the 13th District Court has issued an order granting plaintiff William Bailey preliminary injunction.

Judge Elsenheimer is also allowing forensic images of Antrim County’s election equipment and other related media to be taken by Bailey.

Prior to the order, officials say the county worked diligently to provide Bailey with immediate access to take the images of the county’s election computer and other media.
13th Circuit Court Judge Issues New Order in Antrim County Election Investigation

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes. Did you see it is not related to the Presidential election?

But according to the order, released Saturday by the State Court Administrative Office, the case relates to a challenge brought by a voter concerned about a close outcome on a village marijuana proposal. The order says voter William Bailey alleges that ballots were damaged during a recounting of the county's ballots conducted Nov. 6, and the result was that a marijuana proposal in the Village of Central Lake shifted from a tie vote to passing by one vote.

Detroit Free Press

So a win I guess, but not for Guiliani or the election.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Now they get to look at everything and find out more about these voting machines and how they were used in our election.

edit on 5-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Food for thought..

Based on 2015 and 2016 e-mails, a Dominion software executive approached Hillary Clinton's campaign manager (John Podesta), and offered to do whatever needed to be done, to get Hillary Clinton elected over Donald Trump.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The Vote-Flipping "fix" may have been in place during the 2016 election, but there was no mass mailed-in ballots to put Hillary over the top.

Apparently, Joe Biden's big push for mailed-in ballots in April of this year was to improve on the Dominion digital cheat.

No wonder Biden bragged twice about having built "the best" election fraud organization this year. It was a double-barrel shotgun approach, using DIGITAL + PAPER fraud, as ammunition.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Fox News?

I know Jeffrey Epstein didn't commit suicide but Fox News did.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm here too...nothing local

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Jenna Ellis on FOX News today:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Neither can I.

Nothing current.

I’ve only found there was a human error (not a machine error) that was corrected back in November.

how many machines did you inspect?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join